C-C Role PLAY!

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Dragon Master
Merchant

C-C Role PLAY!

Post by Dragon Master »

Ok I've been working on this! I think this will be a fun thing to do to pass the time untill TLC puts out a new faction. Everyone can represnt the faction of their choosing. We role play life, wars, monster fights, etc. Its basically a giant story that everony participates in. To join fill out the form below.

Name: (Your guys name)
Background/Personal info:
Faction: (Pick a Lego faction)
Position/Occupation: (Are you a king? or a gong farmer?**)
Weapons/Armor/Helm: (What do you carry, to make it simple, please stick to official castle equipment***)
Vehicle of choic: (Dragon, Horse, etc***)
Family/Servents: (You married? got any sefrs, how about a squire? Note: you will be allowed to bunny this character)
Other: (anything else?)

*Everyone must join an official LEGO faction!

**First person to join each team is king (or head wizard, whatever type of government the team has) The king will asign positons in the army to the others who join. You also have the option of joining as a free knight who swears loyalty to a faction. If you would like to be asigned a government or army postion wrtie "TBD" too be determined in the space.

***Your beast can not be too large, make it reasonable. If you are using a beast outside the lego norm, post a pic. Same goes for equipment.

!!!RULES!!!!

1. Obey all C-C forum rules.
2. Posts must be at least 50 words long. Add deatail and claity.
3. Teams will be awarded points based upon how good the deatail in the posts are.
4. No god-moding. You can only control yourself and non-player characters under you control. You may not "bunny" another perso's character.
5. Instant transporation is not allowed. You can not be at Stonebarrow one minute, and at Dark Dragon's Den the next. Take some time and write abut the travels of your character.
6. Be fair in battle. No character is immortal. If an arrow is fired it will not miss every time.
7. Out of character posts must be stated at the begining of each post with the letters OOC:
8. Place the name of the area you are in at the start of your in character post.

*Failure to comply to any of these rules will reslut in a strike!!! Three strikes and you are banned untill you take a role playing test given by a refree. Strikes are earased every week. If you have any questions, please ask them hear and now. *

Stoyline:

The story takes place in the middle ages, duh. Before gunpoweder was regularly used as weaponry. Kings an Diplomats can make enemies and allies with other factions. Basically anything goes. Please be relistic. Try to post as many pics of castles, towns, and figs, as you can so we can get a good picture of whats happening.

========================================

My turn!

Name: The Dragon Master
Background/Personal info: A baby thought to be an illegitamate child of a Black Falcon royal. Found on Majisto's doorstep. Although he is not a wizard. He sitll can contronl Dragons.
Faction: Dragon Masters (official lego)
Position/Occupation: Leader of the Dragon Masters Army
Weapons/Armor/Helm: Weapons: Chrome sword, gray lance, crossbow, Dragon Masters Ovid Sheild /Armor: light gray plate mail, armored legs, DM Cape /Helm Light gray with dark gray visor, Yellow plumes
Vehicle of choic: Thunder, a black Spanish Horse with yellow saddle and reld helm. Also A Green, Red-winged Dragon named Drakeon
Family/Servents: Best frined is Lady Jamie, a Black Monarch princess.
Other: I hate snakes.

Note: I'll control Majisto, untill anyone wants that character.

Pic and my post coming soon.

Enjoy,

DM

(Don't begin posting until you are approved. Please tell me if you'd like to be a ref)
Last edited by Dragon Master on Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

I like your Role-playing idea. I just have to figure out a few things with my character first.

Will it be done in the style of past tense (He jumped off the cliff) or in the present tense (*jumps of the cliff*)? I prefer past tense.
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Most Role plays I have seen are past tense told in a third person style. Basically anything goes, as long as I can understand it. I'll be writing all my posts in past tense.

DM

Looking foward to seeing you on the battle field!
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Ok... You might want to just limit it to LEGO-only factions...
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Done and Done D-man!

DM
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Great! :lol:

One more question. Do the Classic factions count (I'm thinking 375 and 677 here)?
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Name: King William Aethmael The Hammer
Background/Personal info:
Faction: Royal Knights
Position/Occupation: King
Weapons/Armor/Helm: Chrome Sword, Euro Armor, Dark Grey Visored Helm, Teardrop shield, Halberd Elaborate, Lance, Dagger, Crown. Depends if he is in abttle or not.
Vehicle of choic: Horse w/ royal knight barding, dark grey dragon horse helmet.
Family/Servents: Many, I squire, Dean.
Other: Commands a force of 450 Soldiers.

Thats My Character
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

I'm thinking of taking Wolfpack.

As for Magi/Wizards/Sorcerers/Witches/Sorcereses, what factions include these? Can all factions use Magic (within reason)?
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Thanks Will 8)

You can begin posting at any time. Would you like o be a ref. I could use someone with your skill.

And Devari, the almighty undecided one :P

I would like to keep classic as one. But I suppose they can be separate. The classic is before I was born. I guess I have no say.

I'd say that the most magicaly inclinded factions are DM and Fright Knights. But, why can't wolf pack have a wizard. Go ahead, but as you said within reason. You can't cast a spell that will kill a king miles away.

DM
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Dragon Master wrote:Thanks Will 8)
And Devari, the almighty undecided one :P

I would like to keep classic as one. But I suppose they can be separate. The classic is before I was born. I guess I have no say.

I'd say that the most magicaly inclinded factions are DM and Fright Knights. But, why can't wolf pack have a wizard. Go ahead, but as you said within reason. You can't cast a spell that will kill a king miles away.

DM
:lol: "The almighty undecided one" :lol:

Classic would probably be better as a single realm. Perhaps each heraldric symbol represents a single feudal lord and his household/army. Collectively, they are ruled by the Crowns or the faction the first Classic person choses.

Wizards - Yeah, even DM and Fright Knights would have to have SOME limits. Wolfpack and Forestmen magic should be more stealth or Earth based, whereas DM could be fire and earth.
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Again, I agree. I will not use ridiculous magic. I will give strikes to those who do.

And MAYBE...

Don't count on it...

Don't get your hopes up...

There will be some sort of prize(s) when all is said and done. Some little sets maybe.

DM
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Oh, if you need a ref, I'd be happy to help. I have some small experience in the Redwall Book community, and am currently working on a Roleplay based online club.
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Thanks Devari for stepping up. I still could use another ref or 2 though. Thanks,

DM

If you have experience, just tell me an I'll change the rules or something.
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Perhaps we should include a special field for faction information? Such as alliances, wars, and everyday life info?

Also, shouldn't there be something for facial appearence? Maybe a link to a picture with a LEGO face in it?
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Name: Jethro Argus Tahmyll
Background/Personal Info: A born wanderer, Jethro is skilled with many weapons and can survive on his own for months on end by himself. He often up roots his wandering band of Forestmen every few months to find a new place to live.
Faction: Forestmen
Position/Occupation: Leader of the Forestmen
Weapons/armor/helm:
always carries: crossbow, quiver
sometimes carries: saber, knife, pike, hatchet, axe, halberd, long bow, spear
Vehicle of choice: Myst, a black mare.
Family/servents:
Family: none except Blyme, his loony cousin.
Other: Jair, Gonderin, Miss Scarlet, Pablo and Dawl
Other Is believed to be half elf.
Last edited by Lord_Of_The_LEGO on Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].