Dungeon Siege in lego,

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
J1A3L5
Steward

Dungeon Siege in lego,

Post by J1A3L5 »

Hello all! I believe this may be my first post here...so hi. But I thought I'd post this lego story I've started making...I'm not sure if anyone here would know this game but there's a Microsoft game called 'Dungeon Siege'...I'm slowly making the story out of lego.

Here's a MOCpages folder of the completed parts, and here's the Brickshelf gallery. The Brickshelf gallery has other stuff in it too...there's a bit of part 3 in it...just two beginning pics.

I haven't done any new stuff on it in a while...I've been busy...and I'm doing a largish lego model from a space theme right now. It's kinda on pause...I'm not sure when more will be done.

Thanks for looking,
John. :)
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Post by Sir Terrance »

Looks good. Keep it up! :D
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Hey, great! I like every thing except for one; why don't you show the fights?
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Very nice... Going to make more sometime soon? :)
J1A3L5
Steward

Post by J1A3L5 »

Whoa. This is my first post come back again. Thanks guys. :)

There will be fights...just leading up to more seriousness in it.

Really, the story hasn't started yet. I have the next section about half done, two pics are in the gallery. The problem is, as you can figure out, it's in crypts underground. I really had a lot of trouble getting underground scenes to be nearly as good or interesting as above ground.

If I regain interest in this I may continue, but really I don't like how I did the text in the past ones. If I feel really into it, I still have the original pics for all the first ones - I could redo the captions on them all.

Glad you enjoyed them, I liked making them, just got frustrated with this next section. I had a awesome idea for the part after it though. Sorry - No fighting though. But I had some cool ideas.

Thanks for the kind words all. :)
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

Hey, Dungeon Seige is one of my favorite games! I can't wait to see how you pull off the boss of the crypt...that huge gargoyle...
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Danju, we appreciate your enthusiasm, but posting in topic over a year old is frowned upon, especially if you don't have something really useful to add.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

Well, I'm encouraging him to keep doing it.