Meet Fraun and Gimling

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
forester3291
Merchant

Meet Fraun and Gimling

Post by forester3291 »

I was reading Nathan's Lone Flacon stories and I jsut watched Toy Story while Childsitting when I though I would like to try a at making my own story of the life of my minifigs.

So here is the Introduction

Just wanted to see what you all thought. :D
Space rocks.
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

sounds like those two may have some fun adventures.

I can really see your influences from Toy Story and the Lone Falcon.

Are you going to make more?
It's a Christmas Miracle!
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

lil Jon wrote:sounds like those two may have some fun adventures.

I can really see your influences from Toy Story and the Lone Falcon.

Are you going to make more?
Yea, I'm going to make more. Right now I'm working on getting my room presentable for pice of the guy's adventures!
Space rocks.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

forester3291 wrote:Right now I'm working on getting my room presentable for pice of the guy's adventures!
Heh, tell me about it. One of the main reasons it takes me so long to update the Lone Falcon Chronicles is because my room is usually a mess! :roll: :D

It looks good so far, but I would suggest taking better pics. Good pics make the story that much more fun to enjoy.

PS - If that is Fraun, then where is Dordrot? :wink:
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
forester3291 wrote:Right now I'm working on getting my room presentable for pice of the guy's adventures!
Heh, tell me about it. One of the main reasons it takes me so long to update the Lone Falcon Chronicles is because my room is usually a mess! :roll: :D

It looks good so far, but I would suggest taking better pics. Good pics make the story that much more fun to enjoy.

PS - If that is Fraun, then where is Dordrot? :wink:

I know what you mean about better pics. My bed was the only presentable place to be taking pics so that's were they set. :roll: :wink:

I'm introducing Gimling in the RP soon. Dordrot will be part of Fraun's adventures though. He and the rest of my minifig population will be introduced in the upcoming chapters.
Space rocks.
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

It was a good story! Are you still working on it?
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

venvorskar wrote:It was a good story! Are you still working on it?
Have you looked at how recent the most recent post on this thread is?
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:30 pm

Also, note who's thread it is: Forester3291, who has in excess of 1000 posts.

Such a proliferant poster, therefore, should be a user you are familiar with, since you post on EVERY forum here. Therefore, you ought to realise that he is active only a little or not at all these days.

I'm pointing this out because you, Venvorskar, seem to have a habit of dragging up old threads- which is a fine thing in and of itself, but should be done with some attention paid to the content of the threads- and how old they are.

Some threads are good forever- always relevant. Some threads are not.

~Michael A. Joosten - Not a Mod here, just in Gaming~
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

Please acept my deepest apologys. :oops: I just like to look through the forum topics and I post if I have a question, but I realy did not intend to annoy anyone and I will stop.
I hope there are no hard feelings.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

venvorskar wrote:Please acept my deepest apologys. :oops: I just like to look through the forum topics and I post if I have a question, but I realy did not intend to annoy anyone and I will stop.
I hope there are no hard feelings.
It's not particularly annoying...

But if the user isn't around to answer the questions, there is hardly any point to asking them, is there?

All I am saying is to take a closer look at dates and users before asking a question.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

In answering your question venvorsker, I must say that the story is done with. However, it is possible, however unlikely that I may continue it in the future. Only the man upstairs can know eh?
Space rocks.