Names

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

Names

Post by Master Blobicus »

Well my friends I am thinking, you see I've been writing a story The Light Of Shadow and I just need some names I've got some already but any of those who could just help me I need some fresh names.

Thanks,
MB
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

To a certain extent, this question has been asked before, in this topic.

I highly doubt that you're going to just get names out of the blue. If its regular (or not so regular) names you want, get out a baby names book (most libraries will have a few, filed under 929.44 in the Dewey Decimal system). If you want totally made up names, I'm afraid that you're really going to have to fend for yourself.

Try taking pre-existing names/words, and modifying the spelling or sounds to create something new.
Ramus
Laborer

Post by Ramus »

I have compiled a selection of name generators (mostly fantasy) that can be found throughout the internet.

This should help you (& anyone else making up names) out consideribly.

Go here to check it out.
http://www.brikbattles.com/links/browselinks.php?c=15

-- Ramus
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Hey Ramus! Thansk fo showing the Name Genrator site. I have been making a list of names for my Chronicles of ???????. Now I have a great source to find some!
Space rocks.