Possible Prospects for future Santis set. :Peasants?

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
forester3291
Merchant

Possible Prospects for future Santis set. :Peasants?

Post by forester3291 »

I just picked a Border Ambsh up that was on clearance. I glanced at a card and it says that Santis likes to spend time at his family's FARM. Could this be a possible set prospect for the future? A farm with peasants? Who knows, of course this isn't official, just some thoughts. :wink: :D
Space rocks.
Dusty
Apprentice

Post by Dusty »

Where did you pick that set up?

Dusty
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

This topic is speculation and not a discussion of an actual set which has been released. Speculation about the kk2 storyline belongs in stories so I am moving it there.

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

architect wrote:This topic is speculation and not a discussion of an actual set which has been released. Speculation about the kk2 storyline belongs in stories so I am moving it there.

Ben E.
Okay, sorry. I just thought since it MIGHT be a possible set for the future I would put it on the Lego Set forum. But hey, everyone makes a mistake once and a while.

Dusty: The set Border Ambush can be found were LEGO KK2 is sold. :wink:
Space rocks.
Dusty
Apprentice

Post by Dusty »

I was wondering where you found it on clearance. Not all stores run their clearance at the same time.

Dusty
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Dusty wrote:I was wondering where you found it on clearance. Not all stores run their clearance at the same time.

Dusty
Oh! At my local Wal-Mart. :wink: And seeing that you are in Arizona I don't think you'll want to travel up here just for a Clearance on LEGO sets. :lol:
Space rocks.
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Sounds interestig...... Hope somthing can happen. :) :) :) :) :)

Dave
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

I never recieved a card like that...do the sets have random cards in them? But that cannot be true because I have two Vladek Encounters and have the same cards from them...