My Mini werewolf story..

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
DarkDotDotDotMan
Laborer

My Mini werewolf story..

Post by DarkDotDotDotMan »

I'm writing to response to a sticker I saw...
Read and enjoy...

As the dark clouds crossed the sky, filtering out the full moon, an silent man passed through the forest in a full set of armor with a strange yet simplistic symbol of a series of lines and curves which seemed strangely like a small wolf-like creature. But, what concern would it be to bandits seeking gold, at any cost, even at a supposed "innocent" man's life.

Even though the bandits burst out of the bushes and ordered the man to hand over his gold, armor and valuables, the man showed no fear, no surprise at this sudden change in events. As the man glanced at the sky, he noticed the beams of moonlight streaming downwarding into the dark forest. He then replied," If you value your life more then gold, flee quickly to avoid your death..."

The bandits being fools of greed and foolishness, they sneered at the mysterious man and the bandit leader quickly replied, "The only one dead will be you!" and lunged at the armored man. The armored man simply sighed and said, "Your life is now useless..." And then suddenly, the armor seemingly melted into the man, yet the symbol stayed on the man's torso, and the man became WEREWOLF!

Even though the rest of the bandits stood in awe of the great beast, the bandit leader's lips split into a wide grin as he remembered the wanted poster for the werewolf that he saw in the last town he and his men passed by in. He shouted, "What are you fools waiting for? If we kill this beast,and collect the reward, we can live like kings for the rest of our- !" The bandits never heard the rest of their leader's line, due to the viciousness of the werewolf.
The screams of the bandits continued into the night. When the local villagers entered the scene the next day, the only clue of the event was the partial corpses of the bandits...

Like it? Don't like it? Respond if you wish to do so...
Last edited by DarkDotDotDotMan on Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

hehehe nice story. :)

needs a tiny bit of polish here and there, but overall pretty gruesome
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

I like it! I would be interested in hearing more! :D