Wolfpack renegades

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Nick wrote:
Just so that this is clear, there is no real way. All of the above posts are just people's views on how the situation was set up. The commercials, catalogue pics and little info strips were just ideas for kids. They were only put there to help spurr on the imagination.
You're a very liberal Legoist!
Actually, I like to think of myself as conservative. In the old, old days, playing wasn't based on what the catalogues said (one reason being that there really were no catalogues). It seems that as time passes, the catalogues get more and more stories. KK2 has the most planned out storyline of all. Seems that the farther you go back, the less the story was pre-told.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Nick
Steward

Post by Nick »

Actually, I like to think of myself as conservative. In the old, old days, playing wasn't based on what the catalogues said (one reason being that there really were no catalogues). It seems that as time passes, the catalogues get more and more stories. KK2 has the most planned out storyline of all. Seems that the farther you go back, the less the story was pre-told.
A liberal conservative, then. :D

I am conservative also, as I am only familiar with the catalogue story lines and comics.
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Any discussion of theme alliances is pure speculation and belongs in the stories forum. I will move this post there. Stop posting these types of threads in the Sets Forum. Thank you.

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin
Nick
Steward

Post by Nick »

Any discussion of theme alliances is pure speculation and belongs in the stories forum. I will move this post there. Stop posting these types of threads in the Sets Forum. Thank you.
Sorry, this was my first post and I didn't know much about the forum's organisation then.