NEW Chapter-2 of The Tale of Venolia.

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Cyclonis
Bailiff

NEW Chapter-2 of The Tale of Venolia.

Post by Cyclonis »

Well, its been a long time sinse chapter 1 was released. It was released in December last year, and I just had to wait till christmas had gone by, and then I had problems with my photography. The story is set in a forest, and i didnt have enough trees and such so i had to decide if i was going to set it in nature, with real grass and such as backgrounds.

Aaaanyway, I decided to just try and make the photo sets out of lego and try to dig up whatever sutiable lego possible for the chapter. It was hard, but I got it done and Im quite happy with it!

It took alot of effort to build MOCs for it, I had to build a number of new trees and rocks, minifigs etc with such limited green/grey/brown peices. Also with school and all, I just couldn't find the time to do it all. But I managed. ;)

Without further ado, let me present the Newest chapter of the tale of Venolia - THE FOREST:

http://jollybrick.cjb.net/

Click on 'The Tale' and then click on 'Chapter-2' and there you go! Its two pages long, by the way. It was originally going to go for longer, but I had to cut the story up into several chapters.

Please leave comments, and if you wouldn't mind, then please sign my guestbook and leave a comment there aswell.

So...do you likeys? ;)

-Cyclonis.