The Black Forest

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
venvorskar
Bailiff

The Black Forest

Post by venvorskar »

I apoligise for the very long delay in the publishing of my new Lego story. As some of you may know by now, I am not very relible when it comes to doing things on the internet. This is simply because I mean to, but don't have internet. Along with the new story is a completely new site design and color, which I count to be much better than any of the previous ones. As this story is specifically about minifigures, and not about humans in minifig form; there are some ideas that do not seen to make sense. But please remember that I am writing about minifigs, NOT HUMANS; and have had to imagine a whole new type of world and its inhabitants. So without further ado, I present the Black Forest, Book I of the Unnofficial Minifig Adventures: Being the Chronicle(s) of Three Minifigs and Their Enimies. I hope to get this published sometime, but this is just a very rough draft of it, and I have already come up with new things to add to this section that I didn't think of when I wrote it. I hope you enjoy!
E of Alshire
Merchant

Post by E of Alshire »

As good as this is, it's always nicer when something of this sort is illustrated. Still, I know how massive an undertaking that is, so don't waste the next three months of your life soley on my account.

A good story, though.
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

I am planning to illustrate it, but I am still wating for parts on Bricklink. I will, however put a character pageout as soon as I am able, so you can at least see what the characters look like.
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Nice to see your storysite up and running again - and with new colors/logos to boot. I like these changes - they look very good - although I haven't read your story yet, I think it's good to see it alive again. :wink:
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

ottoatm wrote:I think it's good to see it alive again.
I don't know if I'd say quite that...I think I really know what I am doing now, and that I can do much better than before; but I won't be quite full-time alive untill I have internet. But thanks, its nice to see that others besides myself think that I am improving (at least in site design :wink: ).