I'm killing Ikros

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

Yup. Looks like the guestbook has to go. Too bad there are so many stupid, immature people out there. And just so you know, as much as I like to tease you, none of those were me. :)

Josh

PS. Can't wait to see another chapter of Ikros sometime...
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

Dude, you scared me so bad! I thot u ended the sire forever! I just ahd to dig up an old post to see if it was true
Beware the day my soul is unleashed. Not even Megablocks itself will rival its fire!
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

And I was accually relieved.
Yes, I hate Ikros. I admit it. I was hooked until I noticed you started with the horsemen, and that caught my attention...
until I saw you named Death something as laughable as "Trouble."
Yeah, feel free to stone me now.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Danju the Clever wrote:And I was accually relieved.
Yes, I hate Ikros. I admit it. I was hooked until I noticed you started with the horsemen, and that caught my attention...
*picks up stone, then discards it and starts building a catapult*

Actually, in the story Trouble was just the name the common Ikrosian soldiers used for him as no-one knew his real name.

My complaint would be that there were so many bad guys invented to serve Ethelred but most of them were barely glimpsed before they just vanished in the final battle.

- Matt
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

Sir Kohran wrote: My complaint would be that there were so many bad guys invented to serve Ethelred but most of them were barely glimpsed before they just vanished in the final battle.

- Matt
That would be the fault of the author not having a prewritten story before publishing the characters. In its' early stages, I had never intended to write a story as large as I did, heck, I had very little intentions of writing a short story.

You'll notice I tried to mostly steered clear of most of that with Chaos Skies, as the character list is much smaller and I've gotten around to most of them already. Even the 'bad guys' are actually more like a monster glossary than an actual list of baddies. One of the bad guys, Voldai, may never be written in, as he was mainly there as a good-natured jab at the failed Isle of Mist project.

--Tony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

Sir Kohran wrote:
Danju the Clever wrote:And I was accually relieved.
*picks up stone, then discards it and starts building a catapult*

Actually, in the story Trouble was just the name the common Ikrosian soldiers used for him as no-one knew his real name.

My complaint would be that there were so many bad guys invented to serve Ethelred but most of them were barely glimpsed before they just vanished in the final battle.

- Matt
'DOH!
I have GOT to start noticing every detail of these things..
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

from what i have seen the novel will be great please dont quit
i am also write ing a novel(my charater is a warrior prince, the my friends are a palidine an a beastslayer)
Last edited by sarous on Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

please do not use the specific elemental dragon knight tribes(ie ice, fire, earth, lunar,solar, black,apocalyspe) (they are soon to be copy righted to either my friend or my self in novels) but if they are to be of use in your stories the use them but do not use the names nekros parker or adrian parker (twin characters that i made )unless you need the black dragon knights (despite the name they are good)or the ice dragon knights