Picture Captioning #3

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
gul_avel
Serf

Post by gul_avel »

Red Dragon: uuhhhrrr, thank the dark one Grendel is not here, what a complainer!

Green Dragon: If you complain one more time I'll scorch your cards!

Black Dragon: Shut up, the both of ya, I'm tryin' ta concentrate here!

Little winged dragon: He he he, I think someone's not doin' so well, eh Talagark?

one of the frightened knights: p-p-p-puh-puh-please, for the love of brick let us go! (sobs)

Green Dragon: Thats it. I'm goin back to scorching villages. This whole idea of civilized games is a pile of brimstone!

Other dragon: yah, well its better than havin those dang dragon hunters pesterin my cave all the time.

Black dragon: I thought we was playin cards, this ain't no card game, its the freakin Belville club here, ya bunch of Megabloks!

Red Dragon: hey! there's no need to go there! That is unwanted criticism. Hey, hey who's tale is that?

(they all laugh and roar)

Other dragon: did anyone remember to bring the keg of blood? No?!? what the bionicle is going on here?! This is the worst game since we used Jack Stone and friends for ante. I was pukin for days.
There is no such thing as chaos in God's universe, there is only the lack of human understanding; our inability to see how the system works and interacts. --Avery Christy
rogue27
Admin
Admin

Post by rogue27 »

"Hey! A bat-lord is not worth as much as a black falcon, toss another one in!"
moom
Freeman

Post by moom »

I'll raise you six Hobbits and a virgin.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.