Christmas Game

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

The grumpy old elf cursed under his breath as he plodded through the snow. In the trees near the elf prince Sarous watched wondering why the elf was grumbling, jumping from the branch landing in front of the elf sarous asked:

"Elf whats wrong?"

"Oh, my poor back", he grumbled while fixing his gaze on Sarous "Hmph, hmph, someone has stolen Santas´ hat!"

"Maybe I can help find the rouge that stole the jolly fat man's hat?
Do you have any idea what this rogue looked like?"

Asked Sarous.

"Well,"
said the elf,
"She had long black hair, about six feet tall and very large..."

"Well"
Sarous said,
"Thanks to you the rouge is as good as caught."

"There! In the snow, there are tracks leading that way!"
Shouted the elf.

"Well... right you are!"
Grinned Sarous, clapping his hands together in apparent glee.
"Now"
Sarous continued...
"What's this all worth to you?"

"What ever happened to the Christmas spirit?!", the old elf cried. Springing up, he lept upon Sarous and tied him to a nearby tree. "Try to profit off of Christmas, eh?", screamed the codger defiantly,"Fine, I'll go after the rogue myself!" And he tromped determinedly off into forest, leaving the prince sobbing pitifully.

"Wait", cried Sarous "the reason why I asked is because I was looking for donations to the orphange on volokaren but since this is christmas I will work for free."

"Orphanage, eh?" The elf stopped and turned around to face Sarous. "I haven´t heard of this Volokaren thing... is it close to the North Pole?"

"No my father is the monarch of the island its in the south", replyed Sarous, "my father made the orphanage with what stone and wood supplies he could. Now let us follow the tracks and speak of this later".

Suddenly, the buxom rogue leapt out from behind the sapling she had hid behind and bashed both of them over the heads with a candy cane. As the old elf passed out, he could have sworn the lady rogue was whistling "Little less talk and a lot more action". But he was probably wrong. Anyway, he liked peppermint and now his head had practically been caved in by the stuff.

The old Elf returned to consciousness. "what in Megablocks just happened", he thought. He started to get up, and heard a crackling noise. He looked around, and realized he and the still unconsciousness Sarous were lying on thin ice at the center of a large river. "Megablocks!"

"I had better go get him quickly before the ice breaks out!"Said the Elf.
So he ran as quick as he could out onto the ice- SLIP! The Elf had fallen!

"Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!", flailed the Elf.

woken but the elfs cry sarous used his blades to steady himself to get over to the fallen elf draping the hurt elf over his shoulders sarous made his way back to the bank of the river with some dificulty seening how he was wairing dragon scale boots.

Falling down on the bank of the river, Sarous and the hurt elf lay there for a few moments, watching all the while for the buxom vixen who had earlier assaulted them.

Finally, Sarous picked the now cursing, kicking elf back up, and the two began walking down the nearest path, not knowing where they were going, but anyway, continuing the quest for Santa's hat... pieces of pepperment could be seen still falling from their slightly indented heads.

sudenly an idea struck sarous like a lightning bolt if I call my dragon we han hunt from the skies! without warning sarous let out a cry so pierceing the elf grabed his earsto block out the sound. "what the brick did you do that for"cried the elf dismaly."thhat was a dragon cry my dear simpalton"reply sarous calmly

And moments later an almighty gust of wind threw Sarous and the elf off their feet. As they got back up (the old elf cursing loudly) they saw a gargantuan white dragon with red scales sitting before them smiling serenely. (If dragons can smile, Sarous thought.)

"Good day to you, I am known as Lazarus Eugenius Gregorius Ovidius", the dragon said with an exotic accent.

"What the great, big, freakin' Megabloks is this?" whimpered Sauros,"You're not MY dragon!" "Of course not, you nitwit.", chortled the bashed, bruised, and battered old elf, "This is MY dragon friend."

Sudden fear gripped the usual confident prince...
"did this larger, red dragon have lunch of my own?"
A sudden "burp" came from the elf's dragon, and Sarous found himself desperately searching the sky as the two hopped ontop of the elf's dragon-steed.

"So, what does this ´Santa hat´ look like anyway?" Sarous asked to clear his mind of thoughts about dragon barbecue.

The elf stayed silent for a few moments, surveying the white landscape below them, before he answered:

"Well, now, that depends. It's smaller than a mountain and bigger than a breadbox, mostly red, with a pompom. Usually, that is.", the diminutive toymaker said, "It's got a mind of it's own and without the Boss there to control it, its any elf's guess what it looks like now."

Sarous replied, "I am no elf!" Feeling all the more empowered at his defiant exclaimation. He let out the dragon call again, louder and more forceful than he'd ever done. He was about to grin at his achievement when Laz started bucking, flailing and twirling. The awesome power of the dragon call was ringing in his ears, and he was forced to follow the sound. But since it was inside his head, he couldn't get it. In Laz's spasmodic frenzy, Sarous was thrown from the great dragon's back (his forearms were not as muscular as the elf's, and he just couldn't hold on) Sarous hurtled through the stratosphere...

The old elf looked over his shoulder and shrugged. No time to rescue the wayward prince, he had a hat to find. A very special hat. A hat with a mind of its own. And the dragon flew on...

...and on... and on... and on...

And suddenly amidst all the white below he spotted something curious.

"Hey, Lazarus, can you see that?"

"Do you mean that pink scarecrow?"

"Uhm, wasn´t it a sausage? Never mind, DIVE!"

Laz dived just in time as a cold blast of wind shrieked around the elfs ears. The wind bit and stabbed with fingers of cold steel but it was not enough to blast his mount out of the sky. He gripped the reins tighter as the dragon spun, ascended, and dived again as the wind whipped around them. It was getting tougher now to stay in the sky but Laz flew on. The elf could not optn his mouth. For, the cold could easily parch his mouth and they'd have to land for the elf to get water. As they flew from behind a cloud, the sun suddenly appeared before them. It blinded the elf and his mount from it's sudden ferosity. With a roar of pain Laz dropped from the sky...

He fell farther and faster, plunging through the icy clouds, the scream frozen in his mouth by the bitter cold. Suddenly he found himself jerked suddenly upward and found himself clapsed in the firm grip of a...
...enormous snowman. The snowman was similiar in size to the "Stay Puff" marshmellow man from Ghost Busters. In a weak attempt to eat the elf and dragon, he shoved the them into his snowball face, head first.

The result was two legs sticking out of the snowman's head, which was still smiling. The elf, freezing cold and buried in a snowball, did the only thing he could...
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

The grumpy old elf cursed under his breath as he plodded through the snow. In the trees near the elf prince Sarous watched wondering why the elf was grumbling, jumping from the branch landing in front of the elf sarous asked:

"Elf whats wrong?"

"Oh, my poor back", he grumbled while fixing his gaze on Sarous "Hmph, hmph, someone has stolen Santas´ hat!"

"Maybe I can help find the rouge that stole the jolly fat man's hat?
Do you have any idea what this rogue looked like?"

Asked Sarous.

"Well,"
said the elf,
"She had long black hair, about six feet tall and very large..."

"Well"
Sarous said,
"Thanks to you the rouge is as good as caught."

"There! In the snow, there are tracks leading that way!"
Shouted the elf.

"Well... right you are!"
Grinned Sarous, clapping his hands together in apparent glee.
"Now"
Sarous continued...
"What's this all worth to you?"

"What ever happened to the Christmas spirit?!", the old elf cried. Springing up, he lept upon Sarous and tied him to a nearby tree. "Try to profit off of Christmas, eh?", screamed the codger defiantly,"Fine, I'll go after the rogue myself!" And he tromped determinedly off into forest, leaving the prince sobbing pitifully.

"Wait", cried Sarous "the reason why I asked is because I was looking for donations to the orphange on volokaren but since this is christmas I will work for free."

"Orphanage, eh?" The elf stopped and turned around to face Sarous. "I haven´t heard of this Volokaren thing... is it close to the North Pole?"

"No my father is the monarch of the island its in the south", replyed Sarous, "my father made the orphanage with what stone and wood supplies he could. Now let us follow the tracks and speak of this later".

Suddenly, the buxom rogue leapt out from behind the sapling she had hid behind and bashed both of them over the heads with a candy cane. As the old elf passed out, he could have sworn the lady rogue was whistling "Little less talk and a lot more action". But he was probably wrong. Anyway, he liked peppermint and now his head had practically been caved in by the stuff.

The old Elf returned to consciousness. "what in Megablocks just happened", he thought. He started to get up, and heard a crackling noise. He looked around, and realized he and the still unconsciousness Sarous were lying on thin ice at the center of a large river. "Megablocks!"

"I had better go get him quickly before the ice breaks out!"Said the Elf.
So he ran as quick as he could out onto the ice- SLIP! The Elf had fallen!

"Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!", flailed the Elf.

woken but the elfs cry sarous used his blades to steady himself to get over to the fallen elf draping the hurt elf over his shoulders sarous made his way back to the bank of the river with some dificulty seening how he was wairing dragon scale boots.

Falling down on the bank of the river, Sarous and the hurt elf lay there for a few moments, watching all the while for the buxom vixen who had earlier assaulted them.

Finally, Sarous picked the now cursing, kicking elf back up, and the two began walking down the nearest path, not knowing where they were going, but anyway, continuing the quest for Santa's hat... pieces of pepperment could be seen still falling from their slightly indented heads.

sudenly an idea struck sarous like a lightning bolt if I call my dragon we han hunt from the skies! without warning sarous let out a cry so pierceing the elf grabed his earsto block out the sound. "what the brick did you do that for"cried the elf dismaly."thhat was a dragon cry my dear simpalton"reply sarous calmly

And moments later an almighty gust of wind threw Sarous and the elf off their feet. As they got back up (the old elf cursing loudly) they saw a gargantuan white dragon with red scales sitting before them smiling serenely. (If dragons can smile, Sarous thought.)

"Good day to you, I am known as Lazarus Eugenius Gregorius Ovidius", the dragon said with an exotic accent.

"What the great, big, freakin' Megabloks is this?" whimpered Sauros,"You're not MY dragon!" "Of course not, you nitwit.", chortled the bashed, bruised, and battered old elf, "This is MY dragon friend."

Sudden fear gripped the usual confident prince...
"did this larger, red dragon have lunch of my own?"
A sudden "burp" came from the elf's dragon, and Sarous found himself desperately searching the sky as the two hopped ontop of the elf's dragon-steed.

"So, what does this ´Santa hat´ look like anyway?" Sarous asked to clear his mind of thoughts about dragon barbecue.

The elf stayed silent for a few moments, surveying the white landscape below them, before he answered:

"Well, now, that depends. It's smaller than a mountain and bigger than a breadbox, mostly red, with a pompom. Usually, that is.", the diminutive toymaker said, "It's got a mind of it's own and without the Boss there to control it, its any elf's guess what it looks like now."

Sarous replied, "I am no elf!" Feeling all the more empowered at his defiant exclaimation. He let out the dragon call again, louder and more forceful than he'd ever done. He was about to grin at his achievement when Laz started bucking, flailing and twirling. The awesome power of the dragon call was ringing in his ears, and he was forced to follow the sound. But since it was inside his head, he couldn't get it. In Laz's spasmodic frenzy, Sarous was thrown from the great dragon's back (his forearms were not as muscular as the elf's, and he just couldn't hold on) Sarous hurtled through the stratosphere...

The old elf looked over his shoulder and shrugged. No time to rescue the wayward prince, he had a hat to find. A very special hat. A hat with a mind of its own. And the dragon flew on...

...and on... and on... and on...

And suddenly amidst all the white below he spotted something curious.

"Hey, Lazarus, can you see that?"

"Do you mean that pink scarecrow?"

"Uhm, wasn´t it a sausage? Never mind, DIVE!"

Laz dived just in time as a cold blast of wind shrieked around the elfs ears. The wind bit and stabbed with fingers of cold steel but it was not enough to blast his mount out of the sky. He gripped the reins tighter as the dragon spun, ascended, and dived again as the wind whipped around them. It was getting tougher now to stay in the sky but Laz flew on. The elf could not optn his mouth. For, the cold could easily parch his mouth and they'd have to land for the elf to get water. As they flew from behind a cloud, the sun suddenly appeared before them. It blinded the elf and his mount from it's sudden ferosity. With a roar of pain Laz dropped from the sky...

He fell farther and faster, plunging through the icy clouds, the scream frozen in his mouth by the bitter cold. Suddenly he found himself jerked suddenly upward and found himself clapsed in the firm grip of a...

...enormous snowman. The snowman was similiar in size to the "Stay Puff" marshmellow man from Ghost Busters. In a weak attempt to eat the elf and dragon, he shoved the them into his snowball face, head first.

The result was two legs sticking out of the snowman's head, which was still smiling. The elf, freezing cold and buried in a snowball, did the only thing he could...
...Nothing. He sat there, getting colder and colder. All of the sudden, he was thrown to the ground. He looked up to see none other than Sarous.

"Thank ya, lad", said the old elf, "What happened back there when ye jumped off, and where have ya been?"

"Jumped! I was bewitched, and fell off. Didn't you think something was strange when I shouted 'I am no elf!' loudly?"

"Nope, I just thought you had lost it"

"Ohh. Well, I have been following on foot. I saw you there, so I flipped over the snowman".

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

So about this magic hat....
Beware the day my soul is unleashed. Not even Megablocks itself will rival its fire!
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

The elf looked at Sauros strangley... "Magic hat?"

"Yes - Magic hat!" Shouted Saruous. The thing I've been helping you with all this time... the reason my head is dented with candycane!"

"Ohh..." smiled the elf. "There's not really a magic hat. It's just a game I play with my girlfriend Ginny. She's got a good arm with that candycane, huh?" The elf started cackling at all the fun they had been having so far...
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

sarous then took out one of his 11foot twinblades" this was all a game?" sarous roared his skin changeing from human skin to dragon skin and scales. the elf felt magical power coming forth from sarous in great waves and with a thunderous crash a huge 2 headed dark blue and black dragon landed pining sarous to the ground and speaking with its mind to sarous"calm yourself master you will not harm those that are old and senile or you will have the rath of you master and mine, the apocalyspe king dragon, to deal with, remember your blood oath?" "yes i remember nyridostya dairn scul(translated means nyridostia dark scale) ,elf i am sorry i showed my anger but do not try me again or i will not hold back whatever my oath and thought you said you were searching for santa's hat and i think i might have found it get laz to follow dos as fast as he can dos is the fastest dragon alive from what they say they were in my stable on volokaren in the southern sea, and when they were flying the saw a hat similar to the one you described on the head of a strange half demon traveling towards volokaren but from what they saw he wasnt going (though) deliver presents to the good children of the island!sudenly the elf's girlfriend walks out from behind a tree a strange blade in her hand "you'll have to get through me first" she said savagely...
Riath Angel Sin, the soul reaping hexblade
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

Christmas is over.

Locked.

Josh.
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]