Eragon story

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

1 BLEEP* mistake dig whoop pluse what 8 year old do you know that comonly plays fable for xbox and nows and loves iron maiden, metalica, acdc, black sabeth, and kiss?

*Moderator's Note: Swearing will not be tolerated. Changing letters to *s does not change this, if the original word can still be understood. See it does not happen again.
Riath Angel Sin, the soul reaping hexblade
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

sarous wrote:actualy i am in grade ten and 16 turning 17 and la is not my best subject
:roll:
You know, you just double posted, you almost never capatalize, and if you do it's in the wrong places, just mispelled know, no punctuation, you just said you're 16 and your location has said you're 17...yeah, I think he's a kid.
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

and how old are you 11?
Shurtugal
Bailiff
Location: On the Albertan Prairies, listening to some slow country music

Post by Shurtugal »

OK, guys time to simmer down. If you have to continue this arguement, the forum is not the place to do so. If this behaviour keeps up, I think Lord Nev might decide that since you are not going to work well together, he might have to bar you from this project.

Hmm, I forgot about Katrina, good call, Nev.

Also, I'm pretty sure it does say in the book somewhere that Angela is pretty young, I'll keep looking for that part. I thought she was the hag type, too, until my mind was changed for some reason, and I think it's (because) the book describes her as anthing but a hag. Keep you posted.
~Andrew C.

[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php]MOCpages![/url]

Eka ai fricai un Shur'tugal! I am a Rider and a friend!
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

fair enough plus this is why i dont have many friends(if you didnt catch what i mean its my anger problems)
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

I am not sure if you want my help, but I have a pretty awesome digital camera, so I can take pictures of stuff, if you tell me what to make.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

Danju and Sarous,

You need to stop now. You are accusing each other of doing things that both of you do. Your petty flame war is hereby extinguished. If you keep it up, the big guns (Admins) will be called in.

Josh
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

the war ended at my last post josh
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

Whoa hey, this isn't a grammar forum. Sarous, I (know) what you mean. I myself have a very high temper. Maybe it's cause of my red hair but we are able to keep our anger under control. Water off a duck's back you know?

Okey people I'll be gone for two weeks and this will be the perfect opportunity for you guys to think on what would be good for the story for a while. I'm expecting links and pics so keep posting your ideas in the meantime. I'll review them when I get back.

I won't be posting for those two weeks but please don't let this topic be buried; I beg you.
Beware the day my soul is unleashed. Not even Megablocks itself will rival its fire!
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

sarous wrote:the war ended at my last post josh
I'm glad you guys are done with this... hope your project improves from here!

However, I just wanted to point out a quick bit of forum etiquette here at CC. If you are corrected by a mod or admin, it's best to say nothing and continue with the project/topic of the thread in discussion. If you do feel you have to respond - words like "OK" or "oops, sorry" or "my apologies" are good. If you say something else we might misunderstand (because this is a text-only way to communicate), and think you are trying to argue with us then. :(

Anyway, sorry to point all that out... now have fun with this cool idea!
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

Okay I'm back!

I just read the part in Eldest where Jeod describes Eragon. He says Eragon has BROWN hair! Man. Okay we'll use brown young obi-wan hair for him.

Anyone else have ANY ideas they want to share?
Beware the day my soul is unleashed. Not even Megablocks itself will rival its fire!
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Any news on Angela's age?

And with his hair being brown, looks like no Jayko face. Maybe Luke's?

For Murtagh, I would have blonde shoulder length hair, a young Obi-Wan face? But I have no idea for the torso! I pictured him wearing a white and green tunic, perhaps that one samurai torso, the white robe with dragons? The dragons might also make it a good torso for riders.
Shurtugal
Bailiff
Location: On the Albertan Prairies, listening to some slow country music

Post by Shurtugal »

Wow! Murtagh seems to be quite a disputed character. :wink: In the movie he was skinny with black greasy hair, and a black cloak. Danju pictures him a blonde wearing white and green, and I thought the brown spiky hair would be good, with the Anakin type torso.

And sorry, no luck regarding Angela yet. I have exams in two days, so I've been getting ready for those...
~Andrew C.

[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php]MOCpages![/url]

Eka ai fricai un Shur'tugal! I am a Rider and a friend!
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Naah, the flat top seems too modern and too out-of-character for Murtagh. If you still need ideas for Urgals, you could clip Bull horns to a Gammorean, maybe with paint, as I pictured them a reddish creatures with ratlike heads.
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

Anakin torso, yes. Definitely goin with that. Blonde hair for Murtagh would look good. I've got some pics pending on what I think some of the main characters would look like. They'll be of Brom, Eragon, Sloan, Horst, Murtagh, and Angela.

Finished Eldest by the way.