Picture Captioning #4

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Angry with the new color change, Mr. Grey takes his frustration out on a helpless brick.
Last edited by lemon_squeezer2 on Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
moom
Freeman

Post by moom »

New shade turns yellow at the sight of good old ruthless classic gray.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.
Linus
Freeman

Post by Linus »

Grey Knight: "I hereby claim this brick as property of King Grey of the Grey Kingdom! Wait... This brick is tinted blue! It's not grey! It's blue-grey! I reject this brick from the Grey Kingdom! Geez, I hope King Dark Grey is having better luck claiming bricks for his kingdom!"
the_lorax
Peasant

Post by the_lorax »

*Grey knight finally confronts the illigitamate brick he had with a blue block.*

'your mum and I knew it wouldn't work, we come from different sides of the spectrum. I am sorry, I can't do this.'

*Grey knight runs off sobbing*
jeff_o_rama
Laborer

Post by jeff_o_rama »

Sir Stephen finally found the perfect material for his garderobe.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Brickcatcher- The Stephen Bling-based film about a band of old-gray friends connected to eachother who encounter an invading force of evil slug-like new gray aliens, spearheaded by none other by MR. GRAY.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
gul_avel
Serf

Post by gul_avel »

Alas, the sun sets upon this age as it sets in the west. And for this darkness that falls upon all those who once built the world, worlds upon worlds, tis a darkness of dreamless sleep. The darkness of death. With the end of this age so too must end us all. We who dreamed the visions placed by God into our hearts are now the fading dream. It will be for another generation that we do not know to pick up these bricks and build the world anew. For our world, so hardly wrought, is gone and with it too must we go. There is no more room in this new age with its new hues for those who once loved, laughed and lived in these old stones.
Time and time again there was chance to gather unto us all that we needed. Now with time having been spent, we lament our lost opportunities like grains of sand slipped through our fingers. Do not sing sad songs for us masons of old. We have lived our bricks unto the fullest, and as the sun so dies, so too do we and crumble all that we built.

-- Lament of the Gray Knight
There is no such thing as chaos in God's universe, there is only the lack of human understanding; our inability to see how the system works and interacts. --Avery Christy
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Dragon Master wrote:Knight: "All your Light Grey 2x4 bricks are belong to us. You are on the way to deconstruction!"

Brick: "What you say!"
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II