Classic-Castle.com


The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread.

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread. NEW LC!

Postby Da_Maximus » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Hey fellow Outlaws,

Let me present myself, I am Sir Nomar Helmier. Born in Morastia, but he left his homeland at the age of 15, seeking for adventures in the wide world. At the age of 18, he became Alleenridder: a kinght who left his homeland in search of honour and glory and became a hero. Soon he gained fame in exotic places men only can dream off and stepped up the ladder every time. Now he is Second Alleenridder, meaning he can command over most other Alleenridders!

Image
[LCC] Presenting Sir Nomar Helmier by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

To show you how a group of Alleenridders looks like:
Image
The Mounted Alleenridders by Da_Maximus, on Flickr
(note: these are not the Alleenridders who are under command of Sir Nomar Helmier, but just an example of how it looks alike when 45 Alleenridders ride out together)

Sir Nomar Helmier will also command the "1001 Tigers". A huge army consisting of around 300 soldiers!

Anyway, thanks to a deal with Morastia, Sir Nomar Helmier arrived in Loreos again. Once arrived there, he heard that his family were taken off their rights to be citizens of Loreos, so he had no other choice to become an Outlaw.
He does not know what happened exactly to his family. But he has been granted the right to build at the lands of Morastia!

So my fellow Outlaws, I hope to serve our faction with honour!

colours of my banner will be black&red

Also, first freebuild for the Outlaws:
Image
Arriving At Morastia by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

(note: the main colours are indeed red&gold in this, but that is because Sir Nomar Helmier first arrived at Loreos before he discovered he would be an Outlaw. I think it still will count as the black&red flag is also present on the ship :) )
Sir Nomar Helmier, Outlaw Commander of the "1001 Tigers"
User avatar
Da_Maximus
Serf
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread. NEW LC!

Postby Gavin of Lockwood » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am

Gavin of Lockwood had been banished from Loreos. Roawia did not look kindly upon magic, so Gavin was an outcast. He joined the Outlaws, but he shunned their company. He wasn't afraid of them, but they were rough and the fittest-survive type. He didn't like that. He was raised as a God - fearing man, and he stayed that way. So he struck out on his own, looking for other "kindlier" Outlaws.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

So Gavin went on an adventure. He came to the Pass of Karain, near Karain's Crown. It was avoided by most other Outlaws because legends claimed something dark lived in there. Gavin gulped. On one side of him was an ancient watchtower, destroyed by Loreos in an attempt to widen their land. That attack had happened 20 years ago and it had succeeded. The Outlaws were enraged by this and took the tower back but were too lazy to rebuild it. Stretching off into the distance beyond the tower was a huge cliff face, too steep to scale.

On the other side of the path was another steep cliff, dark and foreboding.

Gavin swallowed hard again.

"You know, it's no wonder people don't go near here. I'm not going to turn around though. If I'm to redeem myself in the eyes of the king, I must find adventure. And so, I'm going on an adventure. I hope I shall come back in one piece."

Image

My first build for LCC. Please tell me if the story fits, I'd like to know. : P

Not bad IMO for a 20 min. build. I'll build bigger after BF VA.

-Gavin of Lockwood
ImageImage
-Omnibus pro Deo.
My Flickr
User avatar
Gavin of Lockwood
Archer
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:21 pm
Location: Here one day, gone the next.

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread. NEW LC!

Postby Gavin of Lockwood » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:08 am

As Gavin traversed the long and arduous path through the deep, dank woods, he stumbled upon a ruined tower. Now this tower was of special importance. It marked the separation of the path. One road led back out the way he came, and the other led straight on through. This tower had once been a tall, beautiful building, built in the old days by a clan of Outlaws. When the marauding Loreesi came through, they destroyed it and killed the defenders to the last man. As Gavin walked up to it in awe, for even though it was destroyed, it still had a part of its former structure standing, the ground shook. Gavin scrambled, undignified, into the tower. Something was coming, no doubt about it. Gavin guessed rightly it was the dangerous thing the locals had spoken (and warned, to no avail), about. Gavin clambered onto the top of the structure wall and waited in apprehension.

Suddenly, the hugest worm our hero had ever seen burst out the ground. Gavin knew this could be his demise, but he didn't back down. He hurled himself toward the worm with his staff in his right hand and his sword drawn in his left. What would become of our brave mage?


Image

Last freebuild for June, I won't have time to build another before some Boy Scout stuff. I have another quick scene (not related to The Remnant or LCC) utilizing Homefront for the last time. I'll post it before I go this Saturday.

Inspired by the one and only...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mark of Falworth!

Thanks for reading!

-Gavin of Lockwood
ImageImage
-Omnibus pro Deo.
My Flickr
User avatar
Gavin of Lockwood
Archer
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:21 pm
Location: Here one day, gone the next.

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread. NEW LC!

Postby Erasmus_Accasius » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Greetings, fellow Outlaws. I recently joined LCC, and my new official faction is then Outlaws! :) Some of you on MOCpages will know me as A Sargent, by the way.
~Soli Deo Gloria!~
For the Outlaws!
User avatar
Erasmus_Accasius
Gong Farmer
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread. NEW LC!

Postby Gavin of Lockwood » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Erasmus_Accasius wrote:Greetings, fellow Outlaws. I recently joined LCC, and my new official faction is then Outlaws! :) Some of you on MOCpages will know me as A Sargent, by the way.


Great to have another Outlaw! We need 'em! ; )
ImageImage
-Omnibus pro Deo.
My Flickr
User avatar
Gavin of Lockwood
Archer
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:21 pm
Location: Here one day, gone the next.

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread. NEW LC!

Postby Erasmus_Accasius » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Gavin of Lockwood wrote:
Erasmus_Accasius wrote:Greetings, fellow Outlaws. I recently joined LCC, and my new official faction is then Outlaws! :) Some of you on MOCpages will know me as A Sargent, by the way.


Great to have another Outlaw! We need 'em! ; )

I'm glad to be an Outlaw. Now, for a noob question, but since I'm very, very inexperienced with Classic-Castle, how do I make a post of something? :P
~Soli Deo Gloria!~
For the Outlaws!
User avatar
Erasmus_Accasius
Gong Farmer
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread. NEW LC!

Postby friskywhiskers » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Erasmus_Accasius wrote:
Gavin of Lockwood wrote:
Erasmus_Accasius wrote:Greetings, fellow Outlaws. I recently joined LCC, and my new official faction is then Outlaws! :) Some of you on MOCpages will know me as A Sargent, by the way.


Great to have another Outlaw! We need 'em! ; )

I'm glad to be an Outlaw. Now, for a noob question, but since I'm very, very inexperienced with Classic-Castle, how do I make a post of something? :P


Could you be more specific? :?
User avatar
friskywhiskers
Landlord
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread. NEW LC!

Postby AK_Brickster » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:07 am

Please move this discussion to the "General Info and FAQ" thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21649

Only Outlaw-specific business should be discussed in this thread. Thanks :)
Image Image
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - - - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
User avatar
AK_Brickster
Visconte des Paysans de Gong
 
Posts: 3218
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: Mushing through the Great Driftplains of Garheim

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread. NEW LC!

Postby Rifiröfi » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello everyone,

here is the night club of the Golden Dagger Outlaw Casino in Lors Vegos ( (©Mattius Xavier).

Image

Entry in the castle MOCs.

Comments & critics are welcome!

Cheers
Adam
User avatar
Rifiröfi
Court jester
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread. NEW LC!

Postby ZacharyIslazy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Here is my first free build for the month of July.

Image

New Beginnings. Full Story can be viewed on Flickr here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/56307748@N02/9184928730/
User avatar
ZacharyIslazy
Artisan
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:34 am
Location: Every where, but no where. My presence is felt, but never found.

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread.

Postby Ferretclaw » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Alrighty guys,here is my new character info:

faction:outlaws (duh :roll: )
name:Alfarrin
history: Alfarrin is half wood elf, half man. He was born in Lenfald, but as magic and creatures of magic are shunned in the cities of men, he was immediatly cast out. He was found by the elven people and raised by them. He soon became as fast as an elf, with sharp eyes and ears, but also as strong and resolute as a human knight. The other elves noticed his skills and put him into training to become a ranger. He trained for about 10 years, and became a master swordsman, knife thrower, and tracker. One day he was out on patrol, and he came across the remains of a battle field after a skirmish between Loreos and Lenfald. One Lenfald knight was still alive, though badly injured. Alfarrin took him back to the other elves and tried to heal him, but the man died. However, Alfarrin took the mans sword and roundshield, liking the feel of them, and began to wield them instead of a curved blade to honor his half-human ancestry. Alfarrin eventually decided to leave the elven fortresses and go out on his own, as the ranger he was trained to be. He secretly attacked the Loreesi during the war, always fighting on the side of Lenfald, even though they never knew. He hopes to someday be forgiven for his birth and be accepted into Lenfald as a knight.
Image
Last edited by Ferretclaw on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
"All that is gold does not glitter..." ~LOTR
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98506221@N08/
Mocpages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/103548
Image
User avatar
Ferretclaw
Artisan
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread. NEW LC!

Postby Ferretclaw » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Gavin of Lockwood wrote:Gavin of Lockwood had been banished from Loreos. Roawia did not look kindly upon magic, so Gavin was an outcast. He joined the Outlaws, but he shunned their company. He wasn't afraid of them, but they were rough and the fittest-survive type. He didn't like that. He was raised as a God - fearing man, and he stayed that way. So he struck out on his own, looking for other "kindlier" Outlaws.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

So Gavin went on an adventure. He came to the Pass of Karain, near Karain's Crown. It was avoided by most other Outlaws because legends claimed something dark lived in there. Gavin gulped. On one side of him was an ancient watchtower, destroyed by Loreos in an attempt to widen their land. That attack had happened 20 years ago and it had succeeded. The Outlaws were enraged by this and took the tower back but were too lazy to rebuild it. Stretching off into the distance beyond the tower was a huge cliff face, too steep to scale.

On the other side of the path was another steep cliff, dark and foreboding.

Gavin swallowed hard again.

"You know, it's no wonder people don't go near here. I'm not going to turn around though. If I'm to redeem myself in the eyes of the king, I must find adventure. And so, I'm going on an adventure. I hope I shall come back in one piece."

Image

My first build for LCC. Please tell me if the story fits, I'd like to know. : P

Not bad IMO for a 20 min. build. I'll build bigger after BF VA.

-Gavin of Lockwood


Yeah, I think the story is good. So far he sounds like an ok guy :wink: the only part I am not so sure about is the god-fearing man part, because magic is basically considered heresy and witchcraft, and I doubt any god-fearing man would practice it under that context. I think it would basically be the same concept if he was just a kind person and didn't like other outlaws for that reason. But yeah otherwise I think it fits quite well. :P
"All that is gold does not glitter..." ~LOTR
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98506221@N08/
Mocpages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/103548
Image
User avatar
Ferretclaw
Artisan
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread.

Postby Gavin of Lockwood » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:21 am

No, I think it's fine, since he uses magic for good, he is not a heretic or a witch. A simple mage, that's all. ; )
ImageImage
-Omnibus pro Deo.
My Flickr
User avatar
Gavin of Lockwood
Archer
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:21 pm
Location: Here one day, gone the next.

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread.

Postby ZacharyIslazy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Hmmn, I think we need a LC to lively up this place. Maybe another Bar Fight challenge? If that's ok Orks :oops:
User avatar
ZacharyIslazy
Artisan
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:34 am
Location: Every where, but no where. My presence is felt, but never found.

Re: LCC-Outlaws Official Faction Thread.

Postby Ferretclaw » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 pm

ZacharyIslazy wrote:Hmmn, I think we need a LC to lively up this place. Maybe another Bar Fight challenge? If that's ok Orks :oops:


Yeah we need to stir things up here. Challenges, bring it!
"All that is gold does not glitter..." ~LOTR
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98506221@N08/
Mocpages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/103548
Image
User avatar
Ferretclaw
Artisan
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay and LEGO gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest