Classic-Castle Roleplay: April

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Willem cocked his head back, took a deep breath, and said,

"I am Willem, Son of Wilhelm of the Crowne family. This is the gracious Lord Bjarn of the Forestmen, and this is the most noble and heroic Lord Graygon."

"You claim high birth, traveller." stated the Knight, "I am inclined to think you lie. Willem has most likely been slain like the rest of Wilhelm's family. If your words are true, which I think they are not, you claim kinship to the King. I am sure such a noble race would not allow themselves to become so scruffy."

"Verily, I object to thy accusations." Willem replied, his teenage years in court coming back to him, "I am indeed related to the King, and I have returned to visit my cousin."

"But..." Graygon replied.

"Pardon, most gracious Lord Graygon, I must, with great sorrow, interject. You see, my good Lord Graygon has lost some of his memory due to a most unfortunate blow to the head by a vile bandit seeking to relieve his purse." Willem lied, putting on a facade of sorrow. In a strong allied nation such as Classic Legoland, the ability to play politics and strach truths was often more important then physical strength. "He does not know much of which he speaks of. The poor soul..."

"But if I may continue, I can offer conclusive proof of my birth. It is inscribed in my sword, as you can see." Willem offered.

The Knight examined it, and said, "But how am I to know that you did not murder the real Lord Crowne and steal his weapon? I do not trust your spying lot, despite the fact that the King says we must befriend all."

"I am most saddend by your distrust of myself and my kind." Willem replied, "But there is my birthmark I can offer as evidence. But to do that I would need to present myself to a relative or the King, for it was not known outside my family."

"You play a hard game, Wolfpack." replied the Knight, a hint of distaste creeping into his voice at the mention of "Wolfpack", "I will let you go to the King. And if you are not who you claim, you and your scruffy companions shall be publically humiliated and then thrown to rot in the jails."

"Let us go, now." Willem replied, "There is not time to waste."
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Grid:F 14

Barbod made his way to the border.
"You! Halt!" A man at the border motioned for Barbod to stop. "Who Be, and why do you seek black knight land?"
"I am Barbod, King of the Bulls. I am tracking a group of freinds, and I belive they enterd your land, some time ago."
"Barbod of the bulls," The man began, "Died long ago at war with the falcons. But you see, stranger, you are not dead."
"I am the bull king, and will reclaim my kingdom. Let me through, or need I imploy different methods of crossing?"
"You may cross," Said the knight, "When you give me your name!"
"I am Barbod. I am the bull!" Barbod was screaming now, but the bordergaurd didn't move.
"Your name, sir."
Barbod shoved the man to the ground, and steped over him, moving towards the gate. "I am Barbod."
The gaurd sprang to his feet, but to Barbod's surprise, didn't chase him.
"Good luck to you, Bull king." He heard the gaurd mudder.
He contenued down a path, untill he came accross the first building of the Black Knight land. A tavern. Figures he thought. He ventured in.
"One pint!" Barbod said to the bar keep, then sat at a table in the corner. He noticed a shred of cape, and a small dagger resting on the table.
Grygon, you genious! Barbod thought. He is leaving bread crumbs!
He stoped in mid-thought. His pint had arived.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Grid: L-8 Loc: Broken Lance Inn

THE hazy day was slipping into the afternoon on the Crusader border, and Trevelan Morches, the wandering mercenary, steered his horse towards the crooked inn to the side of the road. He could use a drink. He'd come after hearing of the news of King Kath's predicament- how he needed all the men he could get. Trev knew it was the best way to get the hard-needed cash he wanted so badly. Kath was getting more than he baragianed for.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

J-11

The ride to the great castle was slow, it was nothing like the last few days had been. This gave the three of them a bit of time to finally rest and think about the mess that they were getting themselves into again. 'I sure hope Willem knows what he is doing, we do not have time or energy to battle another faction' Graygon thought. 'But if this works out right we could gain the aid we need, the king here is a fair man, but not one to be crossed.' Graygon again letting his mind wonder.

The three of them followed the knights, not one of them said a word for fear of things getting out of hand if the wrong thing was said. Bjarn and graygon just let Willem take the lead and the two of them followed.
Last edited by sith35 on Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

The wizard withdrew a small wrapped package from within his sleeve and pressed it into Lord Void's hands. "The Eroth Gamus is yours and ready to hatch!
Grid: G-10

As Majisto said this the package began to smoulder. Quickly, the wizard unwraped it before it caught on fire. Revealed to Lord Void was a pearl white egg, elongated, sligtly smaller than Majisto's forearm. Placing the egg on the floor of the throne room, Majisto stepped and waited with Lord Void.

The egg began to glow with heat until the egg suddenly burst, sending shards of shell in all directions.

Lying on the floor where the egg had been was.....

...a lizard.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Grid: H-9 Location: Woods on border of Classic LEGOland, Royal Knights land, and Dragon Masters land.

The two friends had been traveling for a week now, avoiding all towns. By now they were quit downhearted and moody.
“Well.” Stated Fraun. “Were would you like to go now? Through Classic LEGOland or Royal Knights land to get to my men?”
“What land did you go through before?” Asked Dordrot.
“Royal Knights. Why?”
“Well they would likely be more hostile towards you since you have been there and they know you.” Said Dordrot with a grin.
“Come to think of it I was run out of one of their towns.”
“Then LEGOland it is.” Said Dordrot. So the travelers went on their way. When they were about to cross into LEGOland, a knight stopped them and told them to tell him their names. They stated them and were aloud to pass. After a three-day trek they came to a town. There they found a place to sleep and eat. After having had a filling dinner the two went upstairs to sleep.
“Ummm…ummm. That was the best meal I’ve had in eight years.” Said Dordrot.
“Best meal I’ve had in eight months. Replied Fraun.”
“Well we better hit the sack and get up early tomorrow.”
“Indeed.” Said Fraun. “We are only a weeks journey from my men’s camp. Then you will have some great food. Our cooks the best. He’s fat and plump and……..”
“Tell me when we are on the road.” Said Dordrot. “I want to get some sleep.” And so the two went to bed and got up the next morning, got dressed, ate breakfast, and went on their way. Eight days later they arrived into Forester territory. And when they arrived at the camp they were greeted warmly. And while they were eating Hodge’s (for that is the cooks name) dinner. Fraun was told by his right hand man Jerlock. That the Wolfpack along with Mercenaries were moving in on Hemlock Fortres of the Dark Forest.
“Strange news.” Said Fraun. “Willem is not the type to hire mercenaries.”
“Oh but he’s not the one that is leading them at this point Captain is Defoe Grimtongue.” Jerlock replied.
“Ahh….Defoe. That lousy good for nothing piece of megablock. Jerlock. Ready the men. We ride to Hemlock at dawn.”
Space rocks.
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

P18
Luxus and Daner, and aros, and reno, in the clearing.

Daner chukled slightly.
"The temple..." he looked up.
"well, back in the time of King Kris, what, 400o years ago it all happened. you see, King Kris had SOOO much power... and he needed to house all this power. So, he created 2 pendants. He carefully divided his power into these pendants. And, stored them in a temple, 'the temple of the powers'.
Now, King Kris had a rival for the throne. His name was Lord Inion. After a number of climatic battles between the twos armies, the Lord Inion discovered that King Kris had two magical pendants, that housed his powers. Lord Inion battled through King Kris's lands, and destroyed the two pendants, and reducing King Kris to nothingness. From the onlookers, it seemed that the temple was shooting stars, hence, it got its name. Lord Inion destroyed the whole city around the temple, and hid the temple... Then the great wizrad Verlin vanquished Inion, from this world at least. Dark sorcerers all around the world follow the path of Lord Inion..." Reno thought of a myth he had heard of a sorcerer named Void.
"And then?" Aros butted in.
"2800 years later, a wizard knocks at my door, and tells me about this story, and tells me the pendants need aqquiring, and then connected in the temple of the lost Stars. This, will vanquish the Lord Inion forever... But, that is not the reason they need bringing together. That, is an added bonus to the REAL quest at hand...." Daner explained. Luxus plodded next to Reno, and sat next to him.
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

J-10

Location: The heart of Classic LEGOland: The King's throne room

The three of the misfits were brought before the king, their announcement was far more than they expected, but 'hey we are royalty now' 'well at least for a bit' Bjarn thought. Bjarn and Graygon let Willem do all the talking, after all he was the one who got them in this spot, and he was doing a far job of playing royalty. It was as if he enjoyed it, almost more than a good fight it seems. Graygon thought.

With the formalities over, and Willem's persuasion working the king pass a bit of trust toward the three and offered them stay and to feast with him that night. As much as they wanted to get on their way, their backs ached for a soft bed and stomachs growled for a hot meal. Plus a bath would do them all some good.

After a good soak, and some rest the three presented themselves to the king, who had them seated at the main table. The feast was grand, the best meats and fruits in the land, and as the drink flowed so did the talking. Willem kept up with the king weaving tales so grand the one had to believe he was there for them. Bjarn and Graygon tried to keep an eye on everything, while filling their stomachs in the process.

The feast over, and the king believing Willem's place in the family everyone retired for the night. The rooms were set next to one another and all seemed well for the evening. Sleep fell upon the three very quickly, and before they knew it dawn had arrived. Refreshed and well rested the misfits made way for the courtyard. As they approached the king and his guard were already at the horses, "This could get interesting" Willem whispered under his breath to Bjarn and Graygon. "My lord I am afraid that we must be off." "We have business to attend to in the north, and as thankful as we are of you kindness we must be going." Willem said. "I have heard of the troubles in the north, and as much as I would like to help all I can offer is safe passage through my lands." "There is far too much evil a foot and I cannot spare the troops, but I do with you good luck." The king responded. "Take this Willem, it was your cousins' sword, it guided him through may a victory before his death, and it should serve you well." The king offered the sword. "Thank you sir, it will aid us greatly I am sure." accepting the sword Willem responded. The three mounted their horses and rode out, followed by a small number of the kings best guards to aid them to the border.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

p18.
Luxus

"Mr Reno, sir?" Luxus said to Reno. Reno, aros and Daner had been talking about a crazy temple, and some stars, nothing important Luxus thought. Reno shot his head towards Luxus.
"What." Reno snapped.
"Please sir, please can i go and train myself to be as strong as you?" Luxus asked politly.
Reno bagan to smile.
"Please, luxus, dont call me "sir", or "Mr Reno", and, i am not all too strong, Aros is stronger!! Also, some people i knew were stronger... much stronger..." Renos smile faded away. His thoughts once agian flicked back to his friends, the misfits. he rememberes the arrogance of Barbod, whom he had formed a great friendship with. Drakko, who Reno had thought had lost himself when they had first met, he had always believed in the Falcon king, but those thoughts werre torn apart. Willem. he was soo sure of himself, and quite right too. His skill with those little throwing daggers was amazing. Graygon, he was alwyas the voice of reason, yet he was the creater of many great plans. Reno remembered when they had met, at the Sea Battle. Bjarn. Reno bagn to smile. Bjarn was a father figure to all the misfits. He was a magnificent charchter, and a strong one, and talented one. The misfits were al misguided, but, they all met, and this was one of the best things that had happened to them.
'What if i never see them again...' Reno thought to himself
'what are they doing now?' he thought.
;are they still together?' reno added.
Too Many questions!! Reno looked into Luxus's eyes.
"... Yes... go, and be strong." reno said to Luxus, once again regaining his smile.
"Reno, i will take him" Aros said, and he stood. Him and Luxus wandered off into the trees.
"I see alot of you, Reno, in that kid..." Daner chhuckled.
"A misguided soul, never sure of themselves. A thirst for battling, who never wants to battle." Daner began to laugh.

Luxus and Aros stood in a quiet clearing.
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Lionheart
Serf

Post by Lionheart »

Same place as last ;)

Jones stood. Following him were his group of friends. They had 'Enough' money, as they had compleed there task.
"Why is our life empty?" Donkey said bluntly.
'Thats true. We are lone wonderers. We dont have a purpose. We wonder around trying to find a job. Theres nothing for us here.' Jones thought.
"We need a purpose..." Mushofio muttered. There was not one. The group walked into a pub.
"Did you here about young Rad, of the forestmen realm? Remember, he drinks in the Lupers head!" a random man said to his mate at a bar.
"Ohh yeah! I owe him money! hahahaha" The other man laughed.
"Well, hes supposedly at hermlock!! What a nutter!! Hahahahahah" The two men were obviously very, very drunk. Jones and his group looked at each other. Hermlock. That was Very well guarded. This could be a chance. Without buying a drink, the Dark-Lights struck the door open, and headeded for Hermlock.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Grid: k-7 Location: Forest on border of Dark Forest and Forester

They had been traveling for two days and had seen o heard nothing but the birds in the trees and crickets during the night. And they still had two more days to go.
“I just can’t wait o see the face of Radjar when he sees the troops I have brought.” Thought Fraun. “Especially since the Foresters are on friendly terms with the Wolfpack. But I just can’t stand Defoe.” Just then Dordrot rode up to him and said.
“You said that after we got out that dungeon that you would help restore the bull kingdom.”
“I said after. I never said how long after.” Fraun said in jest. Dordrot smiled and commented.
“But right now we have to destroy the Wolfpack army. Right?”
“Right my friend.” They kept traveling till nightfall. Then they had one of Hodge’s fantastic suppers and rested.
Space rocks.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Grid: J-9

Well we got out of that scrap nicely, Bjarn thought to himself, Willem's cunning never fails to amaze me.

They had reached the border. The guards who had accompanied them this far now turned and bowed.

"My Lords," the leader said, "This is as far as we go. May your quest fair well."

Willem nodded and raised his hand farewell. Graygon and Bjarn did the same, and the knights departed.

Bjarn turned and looked to the land of the Crudsaders. The last time I was here I was shot. he thought grimly. Then he smiled, remebering Reno, who had saved his life. I wonder were that young fellow is now...
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Grid: L-6 Location: Dark Forest Wood

A long brown column of Wolfpack soldiers trudged solemnly through the muddy forest ground, as rays of light poked through the canopy above. At their head were eleven blue-clad Falcon mercenaries brandishing wickedly curved pikes. Leading the group of 111 raiders, Judas Nightblacke and the Baron DeCanis trotted slowly atop their horses.
"I have heard your rightful king is returning," said Nightblacke.
"He has no troops and no more loyalties within the entire kingdom. His visit will be short lived."
"I fear that it will be longer than you expect," Judas answered.
The company kept along until they reached the spot of a clear, sweet-watered creek that ran down a rocky hill and cut through the wood. A Wolpack soldier threw down his sword to take a drink from the shining liquid. Others followed.
"We need to keep on the move." Judas comnplained.
"My men need refreshing," replied DeCanis, "Or else our raid will be a disaster."
Judas nodded in approvement.
Suddenly he hushed the company. His mercenaries paused to look about.
"A Forestmen brigade... a few hundred strong..."
Judas held his hand up to his ear.
"They've been tracking us... Rangers."
"What will we do?" whispered DeCanis.
"Follow them... They are headed towards the river."
Suddenly a stream of arrows whizzed about the company and a dozen men fell dead.
"Megabloks!" cursed DeCanis, unsheathing his Flamberg and trying to recover his men.
Judas pointed with swift hand movements to a disturbance in the brush. The mercenaries launched into battle and leaped into the entanglement. Bloodcurdling screams could be heard, and the Mercenaries returned with the bloodied bodies of twelve Forestmen archers.
"I know who is behind this..." said Judas.
"FRAUN JERLOCK!"
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Grid: L-7 Location: Dark Forest wood

It had been a goodnights rest and Fraun had sent a scouting party ahead to see if there was any opposition in their path. Now he was being told that his scouts had ambushed a force 100 strong and had been slaughtered, and only one lived to tell about it.
“We shall avenge them.” He said to his remaining force. “ They will pay for what they have done.” At this his men cheered.
“Ready the men.” He said to his right hand man Svaun.
“Yes captain.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I had said that his right hand man was Jerlock. I really messed up there.
Space rocks.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Grid: L-6

“Here is where they they were k illed.” Said the remaining scout.
“We should be able to follow them from here.” Replied Fraun. “Let’s go.” The Forester army moved on. Quietly advancing through the brush. The scouts that Fraun had sent before them returned and reported that they where nearing the Falcon-Wolfpack army.
“ Good. We shall avenge our brothers.”
The Foresters kept to the trail and stopped on the edge of a small clearing. There they saw the Falcon-Wolfpack army. About 100 strong.
“Fire.” Fraun yelled. And the Foresters fired upon the Falcon-Wolfpack army.
Space rocks.