forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Okay!!!! This totally rocks!!!! :D :D :D :D
Space rocks.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Here's a qestion:Why are the Wolfpack and the Dark Forest dudes at odds? Shouldn't they have a understanding for each other. And since the Wolfpack are allies with the forestmen and the forestmen are allies with the ninjas and the ninjas are allies with the Dark Forestmen shouldn't they all be one big happy family? By the way ben I am posting a seperate post just because they are totaly different subjects. :D Hope you don't mind.
Space rocks.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Fallmir Kath decided the Fell Isle should be his... So he made a move on Wolfpack territory. The offense didn't fare too well, and in the end Willem decided to strike back. The Wolfpack army, with Fallmir dead, whipped through Dark Forest, then pulled out. Since Willem left, Defoe Grimtongue renewed the assault and named himself king. That's where Rad came in...
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

forester3291 wrote:Here's a qestion:Why are the Wolfpack and the Dark Forest dudes at odds? Shouldn't they have a understanding for each other. And since the Wolfpack are allies with the forestmen and the forestmen are allies with the ninjas and the ninjas are allies with the Dark Forestmen shouldn't they all be one big happy family? By the way ben I am posting a seperate post just because they are totaly different subjects. :D Hope you don't mind.
Nope. it jsut doesn't work that way in the real world... You can ahve conflicting alliance sometimes.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Okay thanks just wasn't to sure :wink: .
Space rocks.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Have you read the whole story? More info on the subject can be found there.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Yes. I had read the whole story just didn't catch the explanation anywhere. Not that i'm saying theere isn't one :wink: . Oh yeah new charactor
Space rocks.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

To Nathan...
Breck is dead and so is Hade, so please update those right away. Thank you.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

I just posted my 5th post. Would like some feedback. Have I improved? :D
Space rocks.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

forester3291 wrote:I just posted my 5th post. Would like some feedback. Have I improved? :D
Looks good. If you used more paragraph breaks it would look even better.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

forester3291 wrote:I just posted my 5th post. Would like some feedback. Have I improved? :D
I agree with Nathan. Nothing wrong at all, very good, just space them up to make them more readable.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Okey Dokey
Space rocks.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Nathan, I saw you updated and put the factions on the website! I'm sorry I didn't pm you, I'll be compiling the other info shortly and sending it to you. Thanks!
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Oh my... I posted last night. :o

Come on, I want to post again! Continue! :)
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

NEW SUPPORTING CHARACTER!

Name: Trevelayn Morches
Place in Heirarchy: Major, the Black Shields mercenary company
Faction: Black Knights
Equipment: Morion helmet, black shield, ebony halberd, sword
Background: Trevelayn, or Trev, as he is called, is the leader of a company of soldiers known as the Black Shields, all Crusaders and Forest War veterans. Trev's group was totally slaughtered in a disastrous battle with the Ninja warlord Chsang Ki. However, he himself escaped on a Black Knight naval vessel and trekked across the mainland, looking for a job and more men to start the Shields again. He has so far been unsuccessful, but now he is on his way to Hemlock to hopefully get a job as one of Gereld's Slayers.
Other: His mode of transportation is the horse Garibaldi.
Looks: Head with white hair, Morion helmet, KK torso, red legs. Pics up soon!