Brick and Blade

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
ericgizmo
Freeman

Post by ericgizmo »

Aha. One thing I don't need, is minifigures.[/quote]

Awwwwwwwwwwww but thats what i made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Do you need little stuff like chest were its like a bank :D I can make that
Luke I am your father! Join me and receive a free toaster!
Dain Ironfoot
Serf

Post by Dain Ironfoot »

It's been a while since I showed any material... been busy with the accursed real life (tm). But I finished modeling the hood.. so the Wolf Pack can show themselves.

I also finished drawing the viking torsos. So here is a viking chieftan!

Other stuff which has been done.. Yoshi has done a few hair variations (including one of the more amusing ones)
Dain Ironfoot
Serf

Post by Dain Ironfoot »

Now then here are some general renders of stuff

a selection of helmets to be worn (and plate armour to be worn by minifigures) and hair. Obviously there'll be colour variation and things

a selection weapons to be wielded. Once again there'll obviously be variations in colour and loads of different shield designs. And possibly shiny weapons if I can wrangle it ingame

a selection of horses to be ridden.

Now for the most important bit: the minifgure, pictured here with the M&B skeleton. He is now totally rigged up (the cloak as well) and ready to go ingame. However as you can see, he doesn't fit the M&B skeleton. However, a new skeleton shouldn't be needed. What I should be able to do is grab the root dummy (or bone 0 as M&B calls it) and shift the whole skeleton down, so his feet are on the ground. Unfortunately the current brf edit can't do this. However it should be possible to do it in a future version. after which it's just a hard slog of fixing all the animations. Oh and me working out how to replace the body head and hand meshes entirely :P Curse my lack of scripting.

On another note in the design, the legs meshes will go in boots slot. Heads, hands, torso and legs will be separate pieces, so you can customise your character as you would with real lego.

Anyway... still looking for any volunteers to help, even if it's only with ideas and names for companions.
Danielas
Steward

Post by Danielas »

Cool! when will this be done? Cause i can't wait!
Can you remove the bad words on the game Please???
Maby replace them with, Tycoblocks!, You son of Mego Brick! ECT.
God Bless. Danielas

Procrastinators Unite!!!!

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
ericgizmo
Freeman

Post by ericgizmo »

ahhhhhhh i forgot about this website but i rember this topic............ thought you left us a long time ago...........anyway keep up the good work dain.
Luke I am your father! Join me and receive a free toaster!
Danielas
Steward

Post by Danielas »

Hay i hate to bring up old topics but...
Is this mod still being worked on cause I was thinking of buying Mount and Blade if this mod was to come out.
God Bless. Danielas

Procrastinators Unite!!!!

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

I was thinking about this project today and stopped in to check it out... looks like it didn't quite get finished, which is too bad, it would have been a great thing to try out~
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]