I have seen BrickQuest, and really like it, and would love to try, but...
1. I haven't got the parts for a modular dungeon.
So could anyone help me
2. A way to make quests without tiled ground made of different colored 4x4s
2. Wish it were a little more detailed.
So could anyone help me find a way to improvise:
1. Experience points/leveling up
3. Improved Classes and combining Races with Classes
ChromeKnight wrote:reply if interested.
reply if interested.
P.S. there was talk of a play by email version of brickquest that Peter was going to run. reply if interested.
Interested, but I might not be able to get some people to play.
P.S.: Who's Peter?
Danielas wrote:for the dungeon you could use wood blocks or books it dosnt halve to be lego
Aliencat wrote:Danielas wrote:for the dungeon you could use wood blocks or books it dosnt halve to be lego
That just takes away the fun. Dungeon building is what I love more than actually playing BrickQuest.
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 1 guest