CCRPG Entry Thread!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Oh no, anyone but Caboose! Anyone! Even Doughnut would be better! Griff! Sarge! Anyone but Caboose!

Edit: Folks, I advise you to avoid Engine as much as possible. In RvB, bad things happened around Caboose. Everyone around him got hurt, except for Caboose himself who has the devil's luck. AVOID ENGINE!
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

RRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Cab... I meen Engine AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
<iframe></iframe>
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Unknown Knight wrote:(Since this applies to the Crown Knights and Nelson has the king I'll let him decide who is fit to join the Royal Household Knights. Also the qualities listed above could apply to any other nation royal household knights and numbers of knights can be adjusted to the size and wealth of the nation.)
Just saw this do you want approval cause I really dont care who joins it.
<iframe></iframe>
Invaderjes
Peasant

Post by Invaderjes »

I'm not sure how often I'm going to be able to participate, I might post short stories about my character (s) in the stories area. But we'll see I guess!
This is based (loosely) on a D&D character of mine. Sorry for the long intro, but he's pretty cool (if I say so myself!)

Character’s Name: Pirhannus Seabourne

Faction: None, but he is often allied with the Forestmen and at odds with the Dragon Masters and the Skellies

Species: Human

Attributes (Looks): Image
Pirhannus dresses in animal hides and scraps of found cloth- whatever nature provides him with. He wears an eyepatch made from a seashell over his empty left eye socket.

Items: He tries not to carry much forged equipment. He carries an old, sightly rusty sword that belonged to his father. He wears a necklace bearing a magic shell that protects him from harm as if he were wearing a suit of armor.

History: Pirhannus's father- Baraccus Seabourne- was a sailor, under the 'exclusive employ' (meaning almost a slave) of a powerful merchant. As a young boy, Pirhannus would often sail along with his father, learning the ways of the sea. The merchant's son, Alistar Smyth who was Pirhannus's age, also wanted to learn to pilot a large ship but showed none of Pirhannus's natural talent. One day, the merchant's son wanted to embarass Pirhannus in front of both of the boys' fathers. He sabotaged the ship's rudder. Baraccus let Pirhannus take the wheel, and all was well for a few minutes. But, as the ship came to an area where coral reefs were known to rise dangerously close to the surface, the ship lost control. Normally, Pirhannus would be able to easily navigate the area, but not with an unresponsive rudder. Coral tore into the ship's keel, spilling cargo and crew. Pirhannus lost his eye in the accident. While most of the crew and Alistar survived the wreck, Baraccus and his merchant employeer were never found.
Pirhannus was required by law to serve the Smyth family until they felt he had worked off the cost of a new galley. He served on every turn at sea, but was allowed to go about his own business when they returned to shore. During these brief shore leaves, Pirhannus would meet with an old friend of his father's who would teach him the ways of the sea, the sea gods, and even druidic magic.
To this day, he doesn't know that Alistar sabotaged the ship. He is wracked with guilt over the loss of his father and Mr. Smyth. He is hiding out from the Smyth Mercantile Company.

Starting Location: B-6 (by the river)

Misc: As a druid, Pirhannus isn't overly interested in the political struggles on the land, but he'll be the first to take arms when the conflict threatens nature. He is an honorary Forestman, and helps them out when they need him. He respects them for their tendancy to blend in with the forest without clearing away too many trees.
He is often against the Dragon Masters, as he feels humans have no right to enslave animals. He also opposes the Skellies, as undead are an unnatural perversion of nature.
Pirhannus lives outdoors, by a river. He shares his cave with his animal companion Squall- a crocodile. Squall accompanies Pirhannus whenever he is near water.
If Pirhannus travels to a warm forest or jungle area, he meets up with Cutlass, a black Deinonychus.
ANywhere else, Pirhannus is joined by Stormcloud- a black winged hippogriff.
He is often surrounded by smaller animals- he is very protecive of them and would never ask them to fight or endanger themselves in any way. His bond with his three other animal companions is one of mutual respect. They will fight for him and he will fight for them.
Pirhannus is able to cast a variety of spells that are related to nature. He has several elemental offense spells, a large selection of utility spells that mimic the abilities of varous animals, summoning spells, and some healing spells. He is also able to take the physical shape of any animal he has seen (some of the more powerful animals like dragons, large dinosaurs, or monsters are too difficult for him to mimic.... so far). He gains the physical abilities of the animal he turns into (wings, climbing ability, speed, etc...) but none of the fantastic abilities (dragon breath, etc). He can communicate with similar animals in his animal form, but cannot cast spells or speak human languages.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

We've moved the RP to another website. Just click the image in my signature to get to the new website.

We don't have the Castle RP up and running, yet, but we do have a modern warfare RP working.
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

Sorry I miss posted.
davestadel
punctuation patrol

ccrpg entry thread

Post by davestadel »

name:Sir Indy, the Great and Lionhearted
faction:Royal Knights
species:Man
attributes:A great warrior with a full helm(with visor), and a red cape. He weilds a powerful battleaxe, in which he has killed a "classic" green dragon with one blow to the head. His only weakness is his love; girlfriend, Princess Angelena. His armor is made of steel, the best armor of the age. His shield; made also of steel and bears the emblem of the crown.
items: A battleaxe which has a pioson that kills with the most simple nick to the skin. And a shield of steel.
history:Indy was born and raised in a blacksmith's shop of the town Gondor. While he was growing up he would watch the knights of the time practice day and night. One day he decided that he would become a knight, so he went to the palace and eventually got knighted
starting location:F8
misc:Has a horse named Heledor, Fast as the wind.
FullNelson
Apprentice

Post by FullNelson »

hey davestadel if you want to play click the link on the bottom of my sig we have moved the RP to a new website.
<iframe></iframe>
Prince Imdol
Master

Post by Prince Imdol »

Character’s Name: Sir Breylen
Faction: Black Falcons
Species: Men
Attributes (Looks): Tall, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes. Awesome warrior, with a full helm and visor. Has a full suit of armor, and wields a large Ax and shield. N
Items: Heavy Armor, and Ax
History: Was born in the Capital, grew up as the son of a soldier, but he became an orphan in the siege of three years. After joining the army, he became a knight under King Rurik, and was highly rewarded. He later ecame commander of the 5th Legion
Starting Location***: E-7
Misc: Very Courageous, Likes a good fight but also likes peace. He has never lost a joust, but always prepares for the worst. His enemies fear him greatly.
Thomas C.
"Sow a thought, reap an action;
Sow an action, reap a habit.
Sow a habit, reap a character.
Sow a character, reap a destiny"

"Don't let school interfere with your education."-Huckleberry Finn
FullNelson
Apprentice

Post by FullNelson »

Same thing we moved the RP to a new location so we could manage it better. The banner in my sig can take you their and we have just set up a CCRP.
<iframe></iframe>