CCRPG Entry Thread!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Gallus
Serf

Post by Gallus »

Character’s Name: Lady Оксана (Oksana) Vladek.
Faction: KK2.
Species: Human.
Attributes (Looks): Basic scorpion soldier torso, Fright Knights' witch "legs", alien chest armor-thing, black wizard/witch hat,
Padme head.
Items: Scorpion familiar, broom, crystal ball.
History: Illegimate daughter of t he Batlord, though only her elderly mother knows it.
Starting Location: Vladek's castle. (I'll leave it up to a higher power exactly where this is.)
Misc: Vladek's wife/ a witch.
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

Lets see here..

Character’s Name: Alexander Rydel
Character's Age: 26
Faction: Black Falcons
Species: Human
Attributes: -Link-
Items: Alex wears a red Black Falcon uniform, a Helmet, Guantlet, and Armguard. He also carries with him his sword, enscribed with the word 'Truth', which rarely leaves his side.
History: Born and raised in a small town in Bull's Territory. At the age of twelve he was left to the streets after his Mother was murdered by his own Father. Upon turning 17, Alexander made his way across country to Falconia, where he served as a squire for two years.
Today, Alexander is an honorable knight of Falconia, where he has remained for the past seven years.
Starting Location: Falconia, Square D-6
Misc: Ever since being left on his own, Alex has had a strong fealing for justice, and does his best in fighting for what is right.

~Amanda
FishRfine
Freeman

Post by FishRfine »

Character’s Name: lord rynir
Faction: dragon knights (a section of them allied with the black monarchs)
Species: human
Attributes (Looks): gold dragon helm, yellow dragon plumes, gold breastplate, dk shield
Items: sword named dragonfire, unbreakable armor, ability to speak to dragons, warhorse named talon
History: born into lordship, he now commands a faction of the draog nknights. his particular faction is allied with the black monarchs. he is lord eargon of the black monarchs close friend.
Starting Location: E2
Misc: 75 men follow him
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FishRfine wrote:unbreakable armor
Look in disscussion thread....

Character’s Name: Sean O'Lego
Faction: Forestmen
Species: human
Attributes: this but with green arms, and green hat. And black pelvis.
Items: Longbow, knife and standard sword.
History: A forestman that wants to become a ranger
Starting Location: C-5 (Forestmen territory)
Misc: Likes birds.
Last edited by Black Ranger on Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Does anyone currently have a character for the Black Knights King? If so, I'll need to share some background history with them.
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
dell_wood
Serf

Post by dell_wood »

Character’s Name: Pindar
Faction: Crown Knights
Attributes (Looks): Long, ragged beard, large frame
Items: longsword, longbow, arrows
History: He is an expierienced fighter from a high-ranking noble family and is 3rd in line to be king, though he desires no such powers. He and his men patrol the long border of the nations, fending off the evil that awaits them.
Starting Location: L-9
Misc: Though kind at heart, Pindar is a formidable foe in battle. He and his men patrol the long border of the nations, fending off the evil that awaits them.
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Character's Name: King Falce
Attributes: Will be edited in
Items: Blue robes with falcon insignia on back, large golden crown, scepter with blue jewel, hidden dagger, sword
History: Falce has been the King of the Black Falcons for a very long time. He has been regarded as their best leader. He has settled much new territory, and made the existing Black Falcon cities much cleaner. Commerce has boomed under Falce.
Starting Location: D-6
Misc: A certain castle has obsessed him as of late...
Escape The Fate
Foot Soldier

Post by Escape The Fate »

This looks kind of cool, so i decided to join.

Character: Commander Fate
Faction: Crown Knights
Attributes: Cynical, a
Items: Silver Sword,
History: Fate was found at a young age abandoned, and was adopted by a rich merchant who had gained fame for negotiationg a trade alliance with the Dwarves, the merchant was murdered on the trip home by an goblin raiding party. With the only person who cared for him dead he joined the new and powerful Crown Knights, and quickly rosed to the rank of commander, with 30 men under his control
Starting Location: The coast of E-8
Misc:
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

Character’s Name: Ooglar
Faction: Troll Warriors (Goblins)
Species: Troll Warrior (Goblin)
Attributes (Looks): Ooglar has the normal pale green skin of his species as well as long front teeth and red eyes. He wears the usual ragged armor and helms of the Troll-Men.
Items: He's got a long curved Troll Sword.
History: Ooglar is the chief of his Troll Warrior clan. He got into that position not by lineage, for that's not the Troll-Man way, but by being the best fighter.
Starting Location: The Mountains of N-9!
Misc: His tribe is proficient in siege engine making. Like most Trolls, he’s got a nasty temper…
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Character's Name: Bloofer
Species: Minifig
Attributes: Nice blue wizard robes, normal wizard hat, cloak with Black Falcon insignia
Items: Staff with jewel mounted on top, dagger
History: Bloofer has long been made fun of for his name, so instead of pursuing a normal career, he became the apprentice of a mighty wizard. Much of his past is unknown.
Starting Location: The battle at Drer! (D-6)
Misc: He's a wizard (duh).
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

As my first act as a reinstated member of CC, I decided to take the characters no one seems to want. I can have a dragon, right? :?

Name: Draco, whose name has now been changed to Strabo!
Faction: In Skeleton territory, but likes Crown Knights better.
Species: Dragon (Red Castle 07)
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Attributes: (See KINGS CASTLE SIEGE, or whatever it's called.)
History: After having his brain restored to him by the Crownies, he vowed revenge on the skellies for controlling his mind, and still hates them to this very day.
S.L.: J-10 (In a cave.)
Misc: Has a huge hoard of treasure that if anyone comes near, he fries them to a crisp. Only way you can get close to him is if you speak dragon or are waving a white flag frantically.
:lol:

Name: Black Monarch
Faction: King of Black Knights
Attributes: King Leo (Replace Lion Knight clothes with Black Knight)
Items: Crown and not much else besides the whole of Black Knight Territory. :lol:
History: Small child, very weak. Became King, became strong, and had a few minor trade alliances with Wolfpack, otherwise hates them.
S.L.: C-3
Misc: None

Name: Chris de Stormdog
Faction: Ninja
Species:Human
Attributes: All black clothes.
Items: Black Katana
History: He is an assassin.
S.L.: C-2 (Edge of Wolfpack Territory)
Misc: Royal Blood and twin of Mark.

Name: Mark de Stormdog
Attributes: Black Falcon uniform + black cape.
Items: Katana
History: He is the twin of Chris, and the younger of the two (Chris was born 4 min. earlier). However, Chris ran away to become an assassin, leaving his frail, shy little brother that still hid behind his mothers dress at 10, in charge of the port city of Stormdog. (E-7)
S.L.: E-7 (Stormdog)
Misc: Lord of Stormdog, twin of Chris. Through the incompetence of his wife, Lady Katherine, (who is a Sorceress), now turns into a ferret every night. :lol:
Last edited by FirebenderDude2 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

I have been controling him for a while just never actually wrote it here

Name: The King
Faction: Crownies
Attributes: Golden Armor and Sword. Kings Crown Blue Cape
Items: Magic Golden Sword given to the crown kings many ages ago by mysterios beings
History: The King of the crownies has a brother, strider
Starting Location: The battle at the skelly base
Misc: King
<iframe></iframe>
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Name: Sven Cortenenson
Faction: Vikings
Attributes: Blue viking chieftain shirt, black pants, dark blue arms, white majisto beard, white hair and sideburns, also has a sharp hook like nose
Items: bronze battle axe, Iron viking helmet (no horns!!!), Chieftains fur cape
History: Sven is the chieftain of a clan of vikings in the northern most reaches of the viking territory on the middle peninsula. He is feared and hated by the neighboring clans because of his ruthlessness in dealing with wars and trade agreements alike. Despite the rivalry surrounding his clan, Sven has been able to remain at an uneasy peace with his neighbors.
Starting Location: N-1
Misc: Has three sons, all of which are absolute idiots but are completely and utterly loyal to their father. All three sons are large, accomplished warriors. Sven has no wife and has been a widower since his wife's death 15 years ago. Sven is in his late fifties. His nickname is "Sven the Hawk".
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

Character’s Name: Andrew
Faction: Night Falcons
Attributes (Looks): Night Falcon uniform. :wink:
Items: Sword
History: Not to be revealed until further notice.
Starting Location***: H-4
Misc: Has a thing for messenger birds.

DEAD
Last edited by FirebenderDude2 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Name: Conin Fermead
Faction: Wolfpack
Speices: Human
Attributes: Wolfpack normal stuff with brown forestman hat
Items: Bow swords
History: Unknown for the most part.
Starting Location: C-1
Misc: Wolfpack captain part of the UWC (its all of the wolfpack guys right)
Last edited by FullNelson on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<iframe></iframe>