CCRPG Entry Thread!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

Character’s Name: Gor
Faction: Skellies
Species: Skeleton
Attributes (Looks): Black Skeleton with Skellie armor and crown.
Items: Orc sword
History: Became Skellie King. Not much else.
Starting Location***: N-10
Misc: No longer under control of Wizard, though wants to carry out his evil plans. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Character’s Name: Gauldor Ironfist
Faction: Dwarves
Species: Dwarf
Attributes (Looks): Long red double braid beard, Brown pants, Red shirt,
Items: bronze wingless helmet, war hammer
History: Gauldor is the first son of a dwarven king. As such, he is treated with respect. To much respect as it turns out. Gauldor is still young by dwarf standards and has a love of adventure.
Starting Location***: M-8
Misc: He has a "pet" troll. One of the big ones. :wink:
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Character’s Name: Eliss Tweld
Faction: Crown Knights
Species: Human (Girl)
Attributes (Looks): Long Brown hair, brown eyes, has normal legs (not big non-movable brick) new Queen, blue shirt
History: Argone's wife. Has one child Tyler-12 and is expecting another
Starting Location: L-9 (with the army)
Misc: Knows how to fight, very fast and is the new Queen
<iframe></iframe>
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Character’s Name: Regnar the Necromancer.
Faction: Evil
Species: Unknown, looks human
Attributes (Looks): Black Necromancer's hat, black robes and black vampire-like cape.
Items: Staff, and bag of 'tricks'
History: A Necromancer of beasts of evil. Knows almost everything of the world.
Starting Location: I-7
Misc: Has a 'pet' know as the Ultimate Beast. (A little surprise for later :twisted: )
Jansen
Steward
Location: Pondering the paradox of organic American cheese...

Post by Jansen »

Character’s Name: Jansen
Faction: No allegiance- yet
Species: Human
Attributes (Looks): 14 years old; long, brown hair; 5'5"; agile; not strong like he pumps iron or somethin', but he has average strength; basically "brains-over-brawn"; knows elemental magic well
Items: Lightweight scale-mail, fur cloak, leather gloves and boots, hide-skin shirt and pants, serrated short-sword, and a secret magical item...
History: From a very faraway land where a very tragic event happened to him...
Starting Location***: L-1
"An apple a day keeps people deathly-allergic to apples away."
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/gusalagupagoo/]flickr[/url]
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

As promised Black Ranger, here's the wizard with a big twist.

Character’s Name: Stephan Gerodal
Faction: Bull Knights
Attributes (Looks): Looks almost exactly like his twin brother, Johnathon Gerodal. Dresses in blue wizards pants and a blue wizard's shirt with a pouch on the belt, wears a black tri-corner hat with a white feather in it
Items: a red staff with a blue gem at the top and a short sword,
History: Stephan is the often overlooked twin brither of Johnathon Gerodal. He is currently working for the cousin of Cedric the Bull as well as keeping an eye on "some friends" of Johnathon's.
Starting Location***: K-5 (Royal Knight side)
Misc: He is a very powerful wizard, almost the equal of Majisto (spelling?), has a pet owl and a donkey named Hatler

How about that for a twist :twisted:
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Character’s Name:Scarpo
Faction: Scorpions
Attributes (Looks): Shadow Knight
Items: Big sword
History: Not much
Starting Location***: Between N- 8&9
Misc: Has a pet scorpion about two feet long that he uses to kill his prisoners or torture somebody and then kill them. Also has tons of minor generals. King of Scorpions.

Character’s Name: Garth Garthson IV
Faction: Vikings
Attributes (Looks): Normal Viking Chieftain
Items: Big ax and round shield.
History: Became Chieftain of little village, not much else.
Starting Location***: L-2
Misc: Chieftain, and has connections with the dragons through some mystical sage guy.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
boses
Man-At-Arms

Post by boses »

Character’s Name: Zudd
Faction: Dragon Masters

Attributes (Looks):

Items: Marinaqua crystal. It allows it’s bearer to swim very far and dive very deep, but causes great thirst…He fights with a longsword with the word “Grue” inscribed on it…

History: Zudd was found as a baby abandoned on the shoreline…During his youth he was tossed from home to home, never bonding to anyone or anything, except for the sea…He has taken up many odd jobs, from ferrying persons from island to island, to being a hired hand in lapis mines and even some vigilante work, though he does not speak often of those times…

Starting Location: on the northern shore of Viking Territory…(M1)

Misc : He tries to appear dashing and debonair, but he is in fact a very peaceful, thoughtful person...In his travels he has grown fond of precious stones and crystals, and he possesses several enchanted ones, such as his marinaqua crystal, which once saved his life in a shipwreck…He wears chaps for riding drakes, and his crimson attire betrays his present identity as a Dragon Master sympathizer…
"Life is a blooming miracle, all wrapped in a package of light, and the hands of God are ever strong for doing what He might..."
---brickshelf---

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=boses
Gil-Galad
Villein

Post by Gil-Galad »

Character’s Name: Lord Althalos
Faction: nonw
Attributes (Looks): short ash blonde hair, dark brown eyes, about 27 years of age.
Items: (everything i have is a shiny silver) Brick Forge (BF) Great helm, BF pauldrons, breastplate. BF warhammer, BF knight's shield, gauntelents, leg armor, arm armor, is wearing white robes over his armor, (like a medieval crusader) The image on his shield, and the front of his robe is a black cross. He is also wearing a white cape with a large image of a black cross on it.
History: Arrived on the shores of Crusader territory. He was warmly welcomed. He is currently preparing for a journey, he has so far told no one where he is going or why.
Starting Location: B5
Misc: He is quick to anger.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Here are the three generals at the DM siege:

Character’s Name: Fathrak
Faction: Black Knights
Attributes (Looks): Black Knight Soldier
Items: Sword, Helmet, and Shield
History: None.
Starting Location***: Border of E-1 and E-2
Misc: Bad temper.

Character’s Name: Terry
Faction: "
Species: "
Attributes (Looks): "
Items: "
History: "
Starting Location***: "
Misc: Mellow kinda guy.

Character’s Name: Ronald
Faction: "
Species: "
Attributes (Looks): "
Items: "
History: "
Starting Location***: "
Misc: Quiet, doesn't talk much.
Gil-Galad
Villein

Post by Gil-Galad »

Character’s Name: Leiknir
Faction: Vikings
Attributes (Looks): Viking helmet (with 2 horns) small moustache, no beard, long brown cloak, thick armor.
Items: Two axes on back, large round shield, Warhammer
History:Was born and raised a warrior, he knows no other path.
Starting Location: M2
Misc: likes potatoes
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Thou hast declared war, Fire! :evil: I will not stand for this, this, idiocy! WAR! Biggest group of characters ever presented at once!

Character’s Name: Theodirk Bulloth
Attributes (Looks): scruffy face, eye patch over his left eye, black hair, black pants, brown Bull Knight shirt, euro-armor,
Items: a short sword, ovoid Bull Knight shield, and his armor
History: Thoedirk, Dirk for short, is the cousin of Cedric the Bull. Dirk always disagreed with the way things were going between the Bull Knights and the Royal Knights. Sadly, he was the cousin of the king so he had, still has, no say in the running of the kingdom as a whole. He was given his fathers land as inheritance and has been trying to negotiate with the Royal Knights ever since. He met Gerodal when they were both in their 20’s. Gerodal had been on a diplomatic journey to the Royal Knights and had decided to study the Bull Knights castles. Dirk found him lying in a ditch, watching the Bull Knight capitol, Bullish. Instead of killing Gerodal on the spot, Dirk invited him to stay at his castle as a guest. The two have been friends since then.
Starting Location***: I-2
Misc: 56 years old, still a very good swordsman, good sense of humor, rigid in his belief that the Cedric is doing everything wrong.

Character’s Name: Hiro
Attributes (Looks): Black pants, black ninja shirt, black ninja hood, black glasses
Items: Katana and his throwing knives
History: Hiro was born the illegitimate son of a Bull Knight general and a Ninja woman. He joined the army when he was 16, as is required of all Bull Knight young men. He served for 5 years before disappearing during a raid on the Royal Knights. 5 years after that, he was found in a slave market and bought by Cedric the Bulls cousin, Theodirk. Hiro has been serving as Theodirks right hand man for 3 years now.
Misc: Hiro doesn't talk a lot. When he does talk, it is usually in short, clipped sentences.

Character’s Name: Grant Bult
Attributes (Looks): Darth Vader head, dark grey shirt, dark brown pants, left leg a peg-leg, grey officers hat
Items: A short sword and a small wooden shield
History: Grant has served under Theodirk's family ever since he was 20. 43 years later, he now serves as Theodirk's military adviser and overall commander of the Northern Bull Knight Army.
Misc: At 63 years old, Grant knows every play in the book, even a lot that aren't in the book. Despite his peg-leg, Grant still marches with the rest of the army during daily exercises.

Character’s Name: Jason Pershing
Faction: Gerodal's mercenary army, currently working for Theodirk but still under Gerodal's direct control
Attributes (Looks): Rasus' face, brown forestmen hat with a large white feather in it, blue shirt, brown pant’s
Items: two cutlasses
History: Pershing used to be a bandit, until Gerodal found him and his group. That was 4years ago. Now Pershing is a general in Gerodal’s mercenary army.
Misc: 32 years old, a womanizer an excellent cheat at any card game

Character’s Name: Mack Bulor
Faction: Gerodal's mercenary army, currently working for Theodirk but still under Gerodal's direct control
Attributes (Looks): Red beard and mustache, blue ninja soldier shirt, blue pants, grey ninja helmet
Items: a spear and a small round shield
History: Born into a family of soldiers, Mack joined the Black Knight army when he was 18. He met his cousin Matthew Bulor while in the army. The two became fast friends and have remained so ever since. When Gerodal left Black Knight territory, Mack abandoned his position as a captain and started to follow after Gerodal. 3 years later, he found Gerodal in Dragon Master territory and was recruited. He has now risen to the rank of general.
Misc: Like his cousin, Mack has a good sense of humor and a genial outlook

Character’s Name: Jordan Pockler
Attributes (Looks): Dragon Master uniform, black ninja helmet, young face
Items: a pike
History: Jordan was in the Dragon Master army that Gerodal took control of 3 years ago. 3 months after becoming the commander, Gerodal left DM territory with his newly acquired troops, taking them to Bull Knight territory. Jordan was placed in charge of the men and was then hired by Gerodals old friend, Theodirk. Jordan has been in Theodirks service since.
Misc: 28 years old, very proper, believes that military order and discipline are the only things keeping his men together, almost worships Gerodal

Think it's a little over kill? :twisted: I think not!
Gil-Galad
Villein

Post by Gil-Galad »

*stares in awe at MattDebarrs post*

Awsomeness...

Character’s Name: Benedict
Faction: Dragon Knights
Attributes (Looks):
Items:Dragon helmet, red cape with dragon on it, halberd, large dragon shield on back. Shortsword in a sheath at his side.
History:He serves as part of the Kings honor guard
Starting Location***: 1D
Misc: none.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Matt BeDar wrote:Thou hast declared war, Fire! :evil: I will not stand for this, this, idiocy! WAR! Biggest group of characters ever presented at once!

Think it's a little over kill? :twisted: I think not!
Whoa! Matt, slow down those engines a little... Obviously, I don't know Firebender in person, as you do, so I can't say for certain, but let's not jump overboard in the accusations here. There's nothing in the creation of a whole bevy of new characters that means someone is "declaring war". Some people just like having a lot of characters in their stories, and some people like to register every minor character they think up, and some people like to do both.

Now, that being said in regards to the public perception of what's going on here, Matt DOES in fact have greater access to Firebender's mind than what I do through the posts on this forum, so if he's saying that Firebender is declaring war--which I take to mean an attempt to take control of the Roleplay and all the lands in it--then I feel obligated to give it at least a passing inspection.

If there IS truth to this interpretation of Firebender's sudden mass of more characters, then I would caution you VERY strongly, Firebender, against continuing in that direction. The Roleplay is NOT a competition, which the person who takes over the most land wins.

In fact, truth or not in this particular situation, it strikes me as rather disturbing that this entire Roleplay seems to be based entirely around a war--and everyone seems to think they need generals, armies, and awesome warriors to be able to have a part in the story. Now, if that's what everyone wants to do... okay... but I think that if so, you're really missing a whole portion of what the Roleplay can offer. The stories that take place in this LEGO-centred world do not need to be entirely war-themed, or politics-themed. As I've already said, this is not a competition.

The Roleplay has the potential to be the setting of almost any kind of LEGO Castle story. It could be a romance, a grand quest, a comic series of misadventures, a mystery, a thriller, or all of the above.

I really, really, really, encourage you guys to read some of the original Roleplay. The edited, archived parts are here:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... hives.html

Now, admittedly, there are a couple of MAJOR wars here, but trust me when I tell you--on the basis of those very wars--that Roleplaying nothing but power-grabbing war is not as fun as lighter-hearted adventure, nor does it remain fun for everybody for very long. People are attached to their characters, and when the other players are just out to win, that tends to mean bruised feelings.

As examples in the archives of less-war themed stories, I highly recommend Walf's Adventure, The Lost Stars Chronicle, and A Seafaring Saga. And there are others.

I don't just recommend reading these as an example of seeing how things can be done otherwise, I recommend them as an example of fun-to-read stories (though a lot of fun is lost by not having journeyed with the characters if you come in partway through their stories in one of the particular archived sections).

Trust me when I say that the best fun I ever had in the Roleplay was writing the zany adventures of three teenagers sneaking into an imperial ball and writing about the crazy small-town antics that happened in a little village in the middle of nowhere. Neither of these stories had a lot of fighting. Neither had any serious "war".

Try to think over what I just said, and why I might be saying it, even if you don't think you have time to enjoy some light reading.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Formendacil, I wasn't talking about Fire putting on more characters. I was talking about the plans that he has told me, in person, and that I have been trying, fruitlessly, to talk him out of.

Also, I've actually had those characters in mind for about two months now. I just couldn't find the time to get them all down. Oh! Before I forget, I'm not fighting a war just to fight, some of my characters have personal vendettas against the Black Knights that need clearing up.

Finally, as a warning to Fire, War has been declared! The troops are on the march, the hounds of war have been loosed and all heck is breaking out on the BK's! Beware!