Classic Castle RP: Game Topic!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Gerodal turned towards Chris and glared at the young assassin. Leaning in towards Chris Gerodal hissed through his clenched teeth, "I would rather die then join with an impudent little puke that sympathizes with DRAGONS!" With that last word, Gerodal's sword whipped out of it's sheath and sliced through the air where Chris' head had been a fraction of a second earlier. Gerodal used the spin from his swing to bring his left leg into Chris' stomach.

"Oof!" Chris grunted as Gerodal's steel boot connected with a solid whump! Chris tried to do a backwards somersault to escape Gerodal's next kick. But Gerodal didn't try to kick Chris. Instead Gerodal brought his sword into a downward thrust, pinning Chris by the cloak, tunic and shirt to the ground. Chris tried to roll sideways to rip the blade out of his clothes, but found that he was facing the heel of Gerodals other foot.

CRACK! Chris felt more than heard his shoulder break. Ironically, it was the same shoulder that Gerodal had first skewered to the ground not to long ago. Leaning over Chris, Gerodal spat in Chris' face. "Remember this well young whelp. No matter how much you try to gain my help, even if the entire Wolpack region were being burned by some beast," Gerodal glanced at Strabo with a look full of hatred, "I wouldn't help you."

Standing back up, Gerodal drew his sword from the ground and wiped it clean on Chris' cloak. "Remember that well." Gerodal gave one last hate filled glance at Strabo, then turned and walked off to his own camp. Every soldier gave him a wide berth and made sure not to get in the way of this particular old man.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

D-6, Falconia

Edmund's army had pulled back, set up a new border and defensice line and the Ranger company left. Dissappeared one night. The Black Ranger rode south-bound. He could not help but remeber Argone. The 71 strong group reached the docks and prepared for the journey back to the New Continent...

E-8, Shore line
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

Chris stared as Gerodal walked off. He pulled out a knife and through it, slicing his shoulder. "That's for your level of hospitality, my old friend," he said as he back-flipped into the trees.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
Location= C-3

Strabo clung to the top of the highest tower and roared for the fifth time. He had already taken out the Black Monarchs catapults, and his archers... well, let's just say that they wouldn't be bothering him, or anyone else, anymore. :lol:
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Gerodal missed a step as the kinfe connected with his shoulder, slicing cleamly through. Grunting, Gerodal reached over his shoulder and pulled the knife out. "Well, lets see how that young whelp likes magic shall we?" Gerodal turned back towards his camp with a grin on his face that was more frightening than reassuring.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

It's not in, it just cut him and kept flying. And you can't hit me with any magic, because Gerodal doesn't know where he is, even if I post with him.

L-7

Jack walked off the ship and waived to the captain. "Thank you very much, Captain Grunt!" He set off at a brisk pace for the edge of Crowny territory. He had to get in, get the treasure, and get out before anyone knew he had it.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
Location= C-1 (Wolgania Palace)

Chris rode in among many cheers, even though they hadn't done a thing. It would still go down in the history books as the Wolfpack's first organized war, though. When he got into the palace, he turned around and said, "As my first act as King of Wolfpack, I have something to say," (for all of you kids that don't like mushy stuff, stop reading NOW) he turned to Alice. "I must take on a queen, and I would like it if you would be my wife, Alice." (I WARNED YOU!!!!!!! That isn't against the rules, is it?)

The first marriage in the RPG!!!!! :lol: WOO-HOO!!!!
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

I-9

The celebrations continued through the day. The news spread through the army like wild fire that Eliss had finally given birth to a new baby boy. The baby had been named Alern in honour of Argones late brother. The soldiers were having the time of their lives drinking and eating to there hearts content.

(First baby born In RPG and no I did not do this in response to Fire's I was going to post anyway)

I-9
-------------------------
F-9

I escaped the skellies but is this any worse. Alica thought to her self as she looked around the bar. Around her drunkards winked and wistled at her. All she wanted was directions. One brave man tried to approach her but was greeted with a slap. Alica ran out of the bar. She had no money and nowhere to go, but she felt a strange drawing northward. Well anywhere is better than here she thought as she ran out of town.

E-9
------------------------
C-6

Peter buried his dad solmly in his backyard. Then walked out of this town. He had nothing besides the clothes on his back and a walking stick, but still he walked on. He took one last look at the town he knew so well. Then walked on. THere was nothing left for him there. It had all been burned away.

D-7
<iframe></iframe>
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

I-2

The massive machine rolled up to the Royal Knights castle. The whole wall shook as the ram began its work.
TONG...
TONG...
TONG...
The walls cracked and groaned, and soldiers fell off the battlements.
Finally the first wall crumbled. several soldiers ran out, only to be slain by archers from within the behemoth. Arrows bounced off the steel plating, and torches were extinguished. Arthas sat at the helm, Jeer cackling on his arm. Some of his men ran out into the streets, looting and torching houses and grabbing women and children as hostages. The men returned with several hostages, and Arthas grabbed a woman and a two small children. He took them atop the massive thing, with two guards. Hoisting one of the children aloft, he held the young lad over the edge. "People of this country! Surrender to me, or your miserable citizens will suffer, one by one! I will execute one for every 30 seconds you delay!" Without a second thought, Arthas let go of the child.

I-2

(If anyone wants to make a Royal knights character, you'd best hurry ;) )
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

I-2

Andrew fired off arrows at almost anyone he saw. He didn't like it, but at least he kept his chivalry by not killing women and children.

I-2
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
C-1

Chris walked through a long hallway with open arches giving him a view of the capital. He sighed. Life was good.

After about an hour, he got up and walked down to the main hall, where the Black Monarch stood, shifting his feet with a nervous expression. He looked up at Chris. "So, what do you want?" The Black Monarch asked. "A simple peace treaty. You don't attack us, we don't attack you. Also, we could work out some trade agreements..." He handed The Black Monarch a slip of paper. "All you have to do is sign." The Black Monarch took the quill he was offered and signed his name.

After the Black Monarch rode out of the capital, Chris turned to his most trusted adviser, Jon Scott. "Be ready to ride out to Falconia. We have more treaties to be signed." He walked back inside the palace. Life was very good.
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

I-2

Arthas ducked as an arrow whizzed past his head. Recovering, he quickly glanced around, trying to spot the pest.

I-2
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

D-6 (Chris has come!)

Chris rode in, the new Wolfpack banner flying in the breeze. (The Wolfpack symbol in a black background and red lining.) He rode up to the guard and asked, "Can I have an audience with King Edmund? Tell him it's the new King Chris wanting to speak with him." The guard glanced nervously at the flag and dashed off.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

D-6, Falconia

The Guard told Edmund about Chris' arrival, and Chris was granted audience with the King. Only with two men. Chris walked into the room, it was a medium sized, could hold fifty men if crammed. Silver Falcons in dark blue cloaks were at each entrance. All silent and deadly. Edmund stood and glared at him.
"What?" Chris said with a smile.
"I'm talking to the murderer of the old King." Edmund then looked thoughtful. "And yet, it was because of his death that the Stoneworthy War was ended, its only major battle being at Drer. Why have you come?"

D-6, Falconia
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

"I have come for a peace treaty. It's always a good first thing to do when you're King."
...................................................................................................................................................................
Location= I-2

Andrew saw that Arthas was under fire and took his chance. He looked down the shaft, made sure he had a clear target, and let the arrow loose at Arthas' head.

THE TRAITOR IS REVEALED!!!!!! :twisted: :P
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

D-6, Falconia

"Alliance you say..." Edmund wasnot prone to enter another alliance system, as last time involved him going into a hopeless was. "This I must ponder for awhile, as alliances with one, could shattered those with another."

D-6, Falconia
----------
J-5

The Grey Guardian was riding Northward, news had reached him of a seperate Bull territory, and a war in the West, as well as another in the North. War was his favorite pastime, he had almost stuck to farming until these words reached his ears and he donned his old battle armor and rode off.

J-3
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

M-8 (Border)

Jack walked through the trees, heading for the edge of the mountain. He finally got to it and started climbing up. When he got to the top, he looked around. Not finding what he was looking for, he pulled out an old sheet of parchment and unfolded it to reveal a map and instructions. He looked up, and in the distance was and advancing wall of white on the horizon. He pulled out an old spyglass and squinted through it. It was an advancing wall of Skellies, geared for war.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................
Location= Border of O-8 and 9

King Scarpo marched out at the head of an army of 2000, all his skellie generals marching behind him.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
Location= L-4

Garth Garthson sailed down with his new alliance of two other clans, numbering, in all, 2400. His shaman was chanting to call forth a few dragons. He was ready.
Last edited by FirebenderDude2 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

I-4 (Sorry, I had misread the map. All my previous posts were in I-4, my bad if that messed anything up...)

Arthas pulled back just in time as one of his men was hit in the arm by an arrow. Turning towards the direction of the shot, Arthas grabbed a nearby woman and held her as a meat shield. "I see you, little pest!" he bellowed, "Come out and we'll spare you. If you stay there, we'll just massacre you where you stand!"

I-4