Classic Castle RP: Game Topic!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

C-6

(The Night Falcons aren't a full faction, there's only 25 of them following Arthas. Read my character's history before you proceed)

Arthas was counting.
"Curses!" He shouted, "Move! Move!" the remaining Night Falcons ran like never before, running south. Arthas ignited his sword and cleaved a Black Falcon's face. "Exile that, scum." he said as he took out another with a backswipe. He punched one in the face with his steel gauntlet, and caught up to the rest of his men. "It's high time I used this..." said Arthas, pulling out from his greatcoat a jug of fine wine. He took a quick sip of it, then splattered it on the ground. He touched his flaming sword to the wine, and a massive wall of flame rose into the air. The 3 archers he had left fired a few arrows, and when the fames died, the men had escaped. All that was still there was a note, saying What kind of fool do you take me for?

C-8
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Starting Location: C-6
They were gone. And Fredulus's band of Black Falcons was very few. In fact, of the 40 or so minifigs he started out with, 13 were alive, including himself. Ward Abbot was wounded, along with 4 others. That left 8 minifigs that were in relatively good shape. They were about 20 baseplates from a relatively large Black Falcon city known as Riverside. There they could recuperate and hopefully get some more men to continue their search for Castle Stoneworthy. So they started off.
Ending Location: C-6, eastern side

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Starting Location: H-7
Huagon was getting very excited. He had just been summoned by The Bat Lord. Huagon was a spy, so he probably had something in mind for him. Perhaps he would go looking for that legendary castle!

He arrived at the chamber, and knocked.

"Enter." It was The Bat Lord.
"I am here, Lord. What would you have me do?" Huagon's voice would remind any Black Falcon scum of a slimy snake.
"I have a task for you. It won't be the easiest thing you've ever done. How thirsty have you been lately?," said The Bat Lord.
"Most thirsty indeed. I haven't had a good swig of blood in quite a while...," he drifted off.
"Ahem."
"Of course. What would you have me do, Lord?"

Ending Location: H-7
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

H-7

The Bat Lord removed his helmet in relaxation...
"Why, I simply need information, at the time being. Ghost is out at the moment so I thought I'd call you, old friend." The Bat Lord smiled, but his eyes did not.
"What do you need to know?" said Huagon
"Since my banishment, you have traveled far, am I not correct, my vampiric friend? And you've seen, and heard, many strange things..."
"Yes, sire."
The Bat Lord began to stroll about the room.
"And, in your travels, have heard of one place? A place of legend, and power..."
"Where M'Lord?"
"Castle Stoneworthy."
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

B-9

Bulor was having the time of his life. He had found a ship that happened to be owned by his uncle Biltor. Biltor had been more then wiling to take Bulor, BeDar and the army to the Crown Kingdom, in fact when BeDar had told Biltor that he was willing to pay the full price, Biltor silmply laughed off BeDars objections and insisted that they take advantage of his hospitality.

THey had been at sea for only a few days, when the sailor in the crows nest yelled at the top of his voice, "LAND HOOOOOOO!" Everyone rushed to the railing to get a good look at the mainland. TO thewards the ships prow, a smudge could be seen in the distance. The mercenaries started to cheer and dance about. Biltor quickly took control of the situation and set the "landlubbers" to work, hauling their gear onto the deck so as they could "get off my ship all the quicker, the mangy pack a fleas!" Nobody minded being insulted by the captain, since he didn't do it to be crude.

Around midday, the ship reached a port on the western most tip of the Crown Kingdom. Thirty minutes after that, Bulor, BeDar and the army would comartably situated in a total of ten inns.

"Well," Bulor leaned back in a chair and took a long drink from his mug, "I think that I decerve a bonus for this. Don't you BeDar?"

"No." Bulor gagged on his ale and glared at BeDar, his life long friend, sitting on the opposite side of the table. The other four lieutenants sharing their table burst out laughing at the look of indignation on Bulors face. BeDar just grinned and took another swig from his mug. "You'll get a bonus if you wipe that ridiculus expression from yer mug."

Bulor picked up his mug and started to wipe it with his sleeve. This caused the lieutanants to rock back in their chairs and roar with laughter until two of them tipped over in their chairs and fell on the floor. The remaining lieutanants roared all the louder. It took several minutes for everyone to calm down and get back in their seats.

"So, we need to find someone willing to hire an army. Preferably, someone that can afford to pay us and isn't a stuck up lordling that wants revenge on a former class mate of his from way back when," BeDar took another swig from his mug and looked around. The only ther occupants in the inn besides the army were some fairly wealthy looking merchants and a man that looked like he could be a royal courier.

The man rose from his seat at the next table and approached BeDar. "I couldn't help but over hear that you need a job. I think I can help you."
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Starting Location: H-7
"Well... I do seem to remember something about it..." said Huagon.
"Yessss, yes..."

"I think... I think it is on the western continent of this world. In a forest."

"Well, how would you like to try and find it for me?" The Bat Lord asked it as a question, but it wasn't a choice.

"Of course, Lord."

Huagon gathered some provisions, not much, just a little food, and started out on horseback. He planned on catching a boat to the islands between the 2 continents. Once there, he would get more provisions and sail to the western continent. Then he would begin his journey to this "Castle Stoneworthy".
Ending Location: H-6

Starting Location: D-6
Ward Abbot was nowhere to be found. Once they had entered Riverside, they had gone to the barracks. There they had told the captain what had happened, and asked for reinforcements. He accepted, offering them 40 minifigs, fully armed and armored in Black Falcon style. Fredulus's original minifigs and traded in their disguises for Black Falcon armor and weapons, too. It was then that they realized Ward Abbot was gone.

"Minifigs, split up and search the town. The guy you're after is probably still dressed up in black. He carries a falchion with him, not a sword."

"Yesir!"

Fredulus went to find him, too. The first place he went was the tavern. He didn't see Abbot, but he went to ask the barkeeper.

"Sir?"
"Yeah, whatcha want? A drink?"

"No, no drink. I was wondering if a minifig I know has been here lately. Wears black, carries a falchion, dark gray hair?"

"Nah, not that I 'ave seen. Lots 'o folks come in 'ere, though."

Fredulus was frustrated. He knew him and Ward Abbot weren't on the best of terms, but he would never have thought Abbot was going to run off.

"Actually, barkeeper, a drink wouldn't hurt."
Ending Location: D-6

Starting Location: D-6
Ward Abbot was running. He had been running for a very long time, 5 baseplates at least. Running, running, running... he was gasping for breath now. But he kept running...

Every now and again he would look back. Before long, though, it was getting dark. He tripped on a rock and slammed into the ground.

"Aaaaaaaargh!"

It felt like his hand shattered. One piece of his hand was broken. He needed to find something to treat it with. Or someone...

Then an idea struck him. The Forestmen! I've always hated the Black Falcons, so I could go to the Forestmen, and tell them about Stoneworthy!
Ending Location: C-5, Black Falcon forest area
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

J-9

The Black Ranger looked at him waiting for a reply. He wanted to save his son but what about his duty to the King. His brother would understand but.....
"Captain if I may be so bold to say I could command the army in your stead." It was Sir Nelson, Striders second-in-command.
"Sir"
"Yes well I have my confidence in you but what about the king I should be there by his side." The King had heard all the comosion and now stepped in
"Strider go find Tyler we can manage. Perhaps we will even stay wait for you here."
"My lord no I wont let you wait for me."
"If we wait we may find more mercinaries." said The Black Ranger
"Fine Me and the Black Ranger will go to the Goblin Lair and find Tyler and you guys can wait for us if you wish.

J-9

----------------

N-9

Unfortunatly for him Aolph had not stayed to hear the rest of the conversation or he could have warned the goblins. As it was Aolph was now working for the goblins and the goblins payed well. He was now being used as a spy for the goblins and was traveling back to the Crown Army to gain information on what Strider would do.

M-9
Last edited by FullNelson on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
<iframe></iframe>
FishRfine
Freeman

Post by FishRfine »

F2

Uneasy from the batttle, his anxiety grew as he reached the outskirts of the dragon knight city. they let him pass, but eyed him with suspiscion. the dragon knight lord walked out to see him. "why have you come, black knight? this is dragon knight territory, and you are not welcome here. "I wish to form an alliance", lord eragon said. "and what would this alliance do for me?" the dragon lord said, growing interested. "you would be safe from all attacks on your western borders, and be allowed to use our trade routes." this interested the dragon lord immensly. Black knight horse bardings and weapons were the highest quality items of their kind, save magicly forged weapons and armor."and, our navy would patrol your shores, protecting you further." "and what do you want in return?" the dragon lord said. "aid in any battle or other situation that we may ever encounter, the right to trade with you, and aid for my next campaign, attacking the land of king jayko." "we shall see." said the lord. "by the way, my name is Rynir."

After many more hours of negotiation, the agreement was final. messengers went all about the land to declare the new alliance of the black and dragon knights. Shortly afterwords, more black knigths arrived, and with the assistance of the dragon knights, they had an army of just over 3500, with the black knight navy sailing the the dragon knight coast, to get them over the sea to deploy them.
Last edited by FishRfine on Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

D-6

Gerodal rode up to the walls of the Black Falcon capitol city. Compared to other cities, this one was massive. With an outer wall, a middle wall, an inner wall and a keep, the city looked more like a monstrous fortress than a civilian city.

As he got closer to the outer gate, Gerodal could see a steady flow of farmers and merchants going in and out through the gate.

After several minutes of being jostled by none to kind farmers and receiving many threating glances from various merchants gaurds, Gerodal finally passed through the gate and entered the space between the first and second walls. Up close, Gerodal could see obvious damage to the walls on both the outward and inward facing sides. Evidentally, the Black Falcons had once been on bad terms with some of their neighbors.

Gerodal headed for the nears inn. Upon reaching the inn, Gerodal could see that the building had seen far better days. Weighing his coin pouch, Gerodal hardly any coins inside it. Sighing with resignation, Gerodal payed the stable lad and opened the door.

Gerodal's first thought upon entering the inn was, 'not as bad as I thought'. He looked around the main dining area/bar of the inn and immediately thought, 'I'm toast'.

Sitting at a table not to far from the front door was a group of Black Knights. One glance at the men told Gerodal all he needed to know. These men were obviously gaurds of a visiting noble. The way the men held themselves also told Gerodal that they were all highly trained soldiers.

Keeping his back to the Black Knights, Gerodal walked to the other side of the room and took a seat at an empty table. 'Great, more trouble for me to avoid,' Gerodal though glumly.

D-6
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
FishRfine
Freeman

Post by FishRfine »

H1

Lord eragon sat in his cabin.

He had never particularly liked being at sea, but he did enjoy being on the black knight flagship, the dragon's fire. it was a massive vessel. over 100 yards long, and crewed by 1000, it was the pride of the black knight navy. many other vessels followed it. 10000 men were all sailing towards their goal, anihalating the kk2s. everything had been packed. even dragon's pride was in a stall near the bottom of the ship. they had gigantic rams, catapults of all sorts and sizes, balliste, and dozens of trebuchets, . nothing could stop them. but first, he had one more errand to run.

I2
Last edited by FishRfine on Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FishRfine
Freeman

Post by FishRfine »

I2

there had been a change of plans. the bat lord, lord tyler the 2nd, had placed a protective spell on the kk2s, so he could not anihalate them. dissapointed, he sailed to the crown knight (classic land), wishing to form a treaty with the greatest and first rssidents of classic castle, classic castle.

J4
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

B-9

"I couldn't help but over hear that you need a job. I think I can help you."
"Really you have a job for us." replied Bular.
"Yes the King of Crown Kingdom is looking for merc that are willing to help his army of about 850 fight the Skellys and he pays very well."
"hmmm intersting how much will we be payed."
"Well your men will have access to all of our armor and weapons and you will be payed the same as any of our other soldiers"
"hmm sounds good but I must have some time to think about it."
"OK sounds good tell me when you decide." (I will let you do that)

B-9 (This is not my character just some guy at an inn
<iframe></iframe>
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

B-9

BeDar couldn't believe their luck. They hadn't been in the Crown Kingdom for a day and they already had a job offer, from the kings courier none the less!

"I think that we should take him up on his offer," BeDar said confidently. "Crown Kingdom soldiers have the highest pay of any kingdom. Plus," BeDar grinned and let out a chuckle, "they actually have a dental plan."

The four lieutenants were nodding in agreement as well as chuckling at the oddity of a dental plan. "I agree," said Bulor, nodding, "though I don't think we'll need any of their weapons or armor. After all, what kind of mercenary army would we be if we weren't properly equipped?" Again, the lieutenants nodded in agreement.

BeDar stood up from the table and looked at each lieutenant in turn. "Then it's agreed. We'll work for the Crown King." BeDar walked over to the courier and said, "It's a deal. But we won't need to borrow any weapons or armor. After all, we are professionals." BeDar shook hands with the courier and started to work out the details.

BeDar thought, 'Finally, a good job that will fill our our coffers and our bellies.'

B-9
FullNelson
Apprentice

Post by FullNelson »

J-9

They had been riding through the forest for miles now and the forest was starting to thin out slowly mountains could be seen ahead of them. The Black Ranger nudged his horse a bit and lead on. Suddenly out of the very rock a castle rose out of the rock.
"Well there it is, the Goblin Lair, Gra'ck Narge."
"Great now I have three questions. Can you get us in unseen, Can you find him, and Can you get us out."
"Yes, maybe, and yes. There is an aqueduct that brings water into the castle. We can swim/walk through it and into the castle. Then we can get out at the dungeon "exit" of the aqueduct. The problem is there is over 300 cells he could be in anyone and there are no bars on the doors we will have to open them all."
"No the Goblin King will want him to feel pain he will put him in the worst cell there is."
"hmm true the worst one would be the one closest to the guard tower. It was built first over 100 years ago and had held a small dragon the Vikings had captured so it is obviously not well kept."
"OK we will check that cell first. Lets go."

M-9
<iframe></iframe>
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

M-9

The Black Ranger and Strider walked towards the main gate.
"You call this 'hidden'?" Strider glraed at him.
"Goblins are stupid and din't know about the history of this place. The main entrance alone has five secret passages around the area." the Black Ranger replied. Strider just loosened his sword so he could be ready. Suddenly the Black Ranger just vanished!.
"Wha-?" Strider sarted when he fell into a small hole, a very hard to notice unless you were not expecting it.
"Oof!" he gasped as he hit the bottom.
"Very hard to find unless you know about it. I think they move. Some magic left when the Sorceror was driven out in the first wars." the Black Ranger explained.
"So where are we?" Strider asked.
"on the other side from the tower." was the short reply. Strider took out his sword and started towards one of the openings.
"Other way..." the Black Ranger said, who had drwan his braod-sword and the two began the journey in the dim lighting, ready for anything...

M-9 (in fortress)
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

(I'm trying something out, you guys tell me what you think of it. Unfortunately, I have no Arthas fig or Black Falcons. so imagine with me, 'kay?)

C-8

The men stopped at a dock, to which was tied two small boats. They saw another boat not far off, proceeding towards the dock. The man inside was humming some sort of ditty. Arthas could make out the name of a ship on the side, apparently this man had survived a wreck. when the boat got closer, he observed an old seaweed encrusted skeleton, and a box that contained a cutlass and a woodcutting hatchet, perhaps some food as well. The boat stopped at the dock, and the sailor hopped off board onto the dock, then dumped the skeleton into the sea and gathered his cutlass and hatchet. "Top o' th' mornin' to ye, ol' chap!" piped the sailor, as he walked right past.

C-8