Classic Castle RP: Game Topic!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

I-4

Technicalities, technicalities. But if he's on top, how did he grab a passing woman? And 200 men in one machine? YOU have got to make some edits as well, my friend.
..................................................................................................................................................................................
Location= D-1

Chris had heard of the Royal Knights plight and had gathered together an army of 1000 under him and Conin, his newly appointed Commander of the Armies, to go and fight them (if that is OK with you, FullNelson).
Last edited by FirebenderDude2 on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

I-4, Mountains,

the Grey Guardian rode fast and hard, he was crossing the mountain pass, only a guard of the Royal Knights stopped him, but let him pass as soon as he explained he was here to help them. At the edge of the cliff he stopped and looked down on the cities below, a giant wood-work thing was attacking villages and now the cities.
"This is getting better by the minute." he rode down the cliff pass, hoping he would be in time to fight at the capital.

I-4, cloing in on capital
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:I-4

Andrew and a few followers had taken over the huge machine, and now drove it against its makers. Arthas was standing in front of it, holding a woman as a shield. The soldiers shot the woman anyways and let loose a volley of arrows at Arthas. One later recounted on the subject of the woman:
"Desperate times call for desperate measures."
((Ah-ah-ah! You'd best re-read the last few posts.
1. Arthas is on top
2. You can't just spontaneously kill 200 people inside the machine
3. The way in is locked.
You better get to editing old chap.))
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

(Fine by me Fire)
D-7

Peter tried to forget everything that had happened. He had to concentrate on running. War was brewing again and he did not want to be drafted. If he could catch a boat and sail to the southern kingdoms he could make it.

C-8
--------------------------------
E-9

Alica had finally "found" a map of the World. She was traveling north to the ocean were she would decide what to do from there. She had heard news of another war growing in the north. The people of the North arn't to friendly she decided. They just finished one War and now there starting another. What idiots. Killing each other for almost no reason. (LOL)

E-9
--------------------
I-9

Argone's men marched on to Skorlor. Ready to crush the Skeletons once and for all. Argone and Sir Nelson had been planning there attack and had finally come to a desion as to the best way to take Skorlor.

J-9
<iframe></iframe>
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:I-4

Technicalities, technicalities. But if he's on top, how did he grab a passing woman? And 200 men in one machine? YOU have got to make some edits as well, my friend.
(Let's review shall we?
20 Baseplates long, plenty of room for 200 men.
Read. again and again and again and again. SOLDIERS WENT OUT AND CAPTURED PEOPLE. READ EACH WORD CAREFULLY.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Warning, non-story post

doodstormer, Fire, have this argument on the Discussion thread, not here.

Sorry BR, Formendacil, it got a little annoying. Yes I realize that it is exactly what Fire and I used to do a little while ago.
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Location= B-6

Chris and his contingent rode out towards Crusader territory to make an alliance there. Hopefully, they would accept instead of brushing him off as a matter that must be considered. He had left a treaty and a messenger to reach him later.

(Gil, where are you?)
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

I-4

Arthas threw his hostage off the machine and climbed back down. Ordering a forward advance, the machine lumbered forward, crushing people who were foolish enough to get in the way. They smashed walls and crushed knights, and the archers were setting fire to buildings as they passed by. Arthas reached into his coat and pulled out the bottle of fine wine he had kept all these years. Pulling out the cork, he took a swig, then quickly put the cork back in and stuck it back into his coat. He took a bow and tried his hand at archery. He pulled back the string, after notching an arrow, and searched for a target. Spotting a mounted knight, he fired. The arrow glanced off the knight's helmet, dazing him. Bah, I never was any good at archery he thought, as he put the bow back in its place.

I-4
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

I4 (In the castle)

Sir Adelhard looked out from the alley and saw the Night Falcon’s war machine moving slowly down the street towards the citadel. About 200 soldiers were hiding in alleys, shops, and houses, trying to avoid the boulders and arrows raining down from the war machine.

But an amazing thing happened. A catapult within the citadel’s walls launched a boulder that landed a direct hit on the front of war machine. A direct hit that pierced steel plating and wood and opened a large hole near the ground. It took Adelhard a split second realize the significance of this event, and then he charged towards the war machine bellowing “To me Royal Knights! To me! Charge!” With a shout of renewed courage, the soldiers charged the breach in the war machine….
the Unknown Knight
----------
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

I-4

Arthas cursed loudly, and started grabbing men and throwing them towards the breach. "Fix it you useless fools! They're coming!" Spearmen and archers filled the breach, preparing for what was to come.
Arthas unhitched a horse, and leaped on. Jeer screeched from his pocket as he spurred the horse on. Diving over his still assembling men, he exited the machine. Turning around to leave, he started to hurry the horse. Arrows flew past him, and some of the Royal Knights took wide swings at him.
Seeing the last wall, he spurred the horse on harder. As he reached the wall, he was hit in the shoulder by an arrow, the another one hit his leg. He strained to keep control of the horse, heading straight towards Port Liontear.

Edge of H-4
--------------------
I-4

The Night Falcons braced themselves, as several mounted knights impaled themselves on their spears. Archers fired off arrow after arrow. The gap was practically filling up with bodies. Gare, Arthas' second-in-command, Ordered the swordsme, "If anything wearing white comes through this formation, cut 'em down!"
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

I4

Sir Adelhard fought hard at the breach, killing his fair share Night Falcons, and receiving a few small wounds. After about a half an hour of fighting, he withdrew himself from the fighting to tactically observe the situation. What he saw was a war of attrition. The Royal Knights may have had superior numbers, but the Night Falcons had the better position. Sir Adelhard called a knight and two dozen soldiers aside and told them to gather jars of pitch and Greek fire.

After the pitch and Greek fire had been gathered, Adelhard sounded the horn to withdraw. When the Royal Knights were a safe distance away, Adelhard and the soldiers threw the jars of pitch into the ranks of Night Falcons. The Night Falcons at first just laughed at this until the jars of Greek fire were thrown…. Then the ranks of the Night Falcons became a raging inferno, where the crackling of wood of the war machine mingled with the screams of burning minifigs.
the Unknown Knight
----------
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Location= B-5

Chris rode in with his company, and drew strange looks from the residents of the city. Chris dismounted and walked over to a nearby guard and asked, "May I have an audience with your leader?" "I'll go ask him," the guard replied. Chris sat and waited.
......................................................................................................................................................................
Location= C-3

The Black Monarch watched as the dragon flew off. He walked away from the window and sat down at his desk, his head in his hands. What was he going to do now?
Gil-Galad
Villein

Post by Gil-Galad »

B5

"Come withe me." The Guard walked from the village to the castle, whith Chris trailing behind. He blew his horn. The portcullis raised and the drawbridge lowered, and The guard followed by chris enetered the castle. A squad of Templar Soldiers marched across the field in front of them. there was a barracks, a stable, a blacksmith, and a few other buildings required by a military state. A squad of Teutonic Soldiers were quick-marching laps around the top of the walls. Chris climbed the steps, and guard knocked on the door. It slowly opened, revealing the entry hall of the castle. "Wait here." The guard ordered, and he marched off. Chris shrugged, and began to inspect the valuable decorations, whilst under the watful eye of 7 guards.

The Guard enetered Althalos's private chamber. He Found Althalos in full battle dress. "Was ist es?" ALthalos asked. The guard slauted and bowed, " Der König des Wolfsatzes ist mein Lord, er möchte ein alliance." unterzeichnen gekommen"
" Ihn zur Sitzung Halle schicken, ich ist waiting."

"Es wird meinem Lord getan."

The Guard walked back into the entry hall, and found Chris gazing at a portriat of Althalos's grandfather. "Come, he is waiting for you."
Chris followed the guard...

(Fire, dont post about the possible alliance yet, i wont be back on until tommorrow moring, which is about 19 hours from now.)
[img]http://www.thelandofshadow.com/mordorgate/d ... imitar.jpg[/img]
I'm gonna stick you!
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

I-4 Castle

The Grey Guardian, rode into the city as the war machine crashed into the wall. He dismounted and ran to where a gapping hole had been made and the battle was most fierce, he started to slay the Night Falcons as the Royal Knights arrived.
It seemed like eternity until a Royal Knight commander sounded a horn and the Royal Knights retreated. And Greek Fire was thrown into the hole and soon it started to burn A cry of victoy went up amongst the men.

I-4 Castle
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

B-5

Chris walked in the room. In front of him was a Templar Knight, so he walked up to him and said, "Are you in charge?"

(Can he speak English? :roll: )