CCRP January Discussion Thread

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Matt BeDar
Archer

CCRP January Discussion Thread

Post by Matt BeDar »

Lamanda, I'm wondering, could you help Gerodal get an audience with the Black Falcon King? Because Gerodal needs a job and I need him in a position to meet the Black Knight King so I can stir up some political intrigue. Bwahahahahaha!!! :twisted:

Of course, I won't try to start up a war since the RPG is still young.
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Re: CCRP January Discussion Thread

Post by Black Ranger »

Matt BeDar wrote:Lamanda, I'm wondering, could you help Gerodal get an audience with the Black Falcon King? Because Gerodal needs a job and I need him in a position to meet the Black Knight King so I can stir up some political intrigue. Bwahahahahaha!!! :twisted:

Of course, I won't try to start up a war since the RPG is still young.
You could contact Lord Edmund... He can get you in. With a good comment.
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

I think I'll take this chance to remind you that Arthas is an ex-Black Falcon.
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Well, looks like the world is headed for war. If you guys don't mind, I want to find Stoneworthy first. And don't go all-out faction vs. faction free-for-all - do whatever it takes to make alliances against your enemies. And don't make your factions invincible. And it probably wouldn't be smart to exterminate a faction - driving them out of their territory would be cool, though. Now, the do's - DO have fun, DO wage war (not like 50k soldiers, mind), and DO assault Stoneworthy once it's been found and fortified. And remember - apparently it's a trap.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

LEGO-las wrote:Well, looks like the world is headed for war. If you guys don't mind, I want to find Stoneworthy first. And don't go all-out faction vs. faction free-for-all - do whatever it takes to make alliances against your enemies. And don't make your factions invincible. And it probably wouldn't be smart to exterminate a faction - driving them out of their territory would be cool, though. Now, the do's - DO have fun, DO wage war (not like 50k soldiers, mind), and DO assault Stoneworthy once it's been found and fortified. And remember - apparently it's a trap.
Agreed. We'll wage little wars and discuss who should win or lose. You know compare units and defenses. Another idea is: when in battle make a map of the 'area' and say where the men are and where you attempt flabks. A little complicated but it'll keep things straight. Most of the battles will only consume on square (which we'll break up into another 11 x 16 map) This war is going to be sweet.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Cool! So we'll have a war on each continent! On the "old land", we have the Black Falcons who will gain some allies due to their position, and the Forestmen who probably won't have a lot of allies. Oh, and some "rogue" factions that will be acting on their own.

On the "new" continent, we have the Crownies vs. the Skellies. Maybe the Morcians will ally with the Crownies. Or they may just sit wait it out.

:twisted: It looks to be getting very interesting. Bwahahahahaha! :twisted:

P.S. Could someone make the Black Knight king? it's more interesting when multiple people are each playing characters that have a history together. Oh, if anyone has a Black Knight character that they want to ally with Gerodal, they'll be banished from the Black Knights kingdom. Why? You'll see. :twisted:
Gallus
Serf

Post by Gallus »

I'm a-thinking of having Оксана travel to Vladek's tower and free the despot, does that conflict with anyone's plans?
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

Okay, Lego-las? Don't go lookin' fer the castle yet. I'm going to ally the Bat Lord with a Troll (Goblin fer some of you people) tribe so they can march on the forest together. AND IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A TRIBE OF FORESTMEN TO GUARD THE CASTLE THAT'D BE GREAT.
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Oh, I think that would just help Lord Tyler's story along a little. Seems he's deserted Vladek for now.
EDIT: Apparently me'n Lord Tyler posted at the same time, and then I left, so I didn't see his post. Ok, I'll hold off Stoneworthy a bit longer. Not too long, just a bit.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Lord Tyler II wrote:Okay, Lego-las? Don't go lookin' fer the castle yet. I'm going to ally the Bat Lord with a Troll (Goblin fer some of you people) tribe so they can march on the forest together. AND IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A TRIBE OF FORESTMEN TO GUARD THE CASTLE THAT'D BE GREAT.
Will do.... They will be led by Sean O'Lego.
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

Aye, it helps! Whoever had Vladek before kinda left so I just said the Vladek turned the Bat Lord down.
Sir_Brick
Freeman

Post by Sir_Brick »

Has the king of the Black Falcons gone mad, or has he simply become consumed with an obsession with Castle Stoneworthy?
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

Sir_Brick wrote:Has the king of the Black Falcons gone mad, or has he simply become consumed with an obsession with Castle Stoneworthy?
According to Arthas, the place has so much loot that no one would need to work for two or three years. Of course, everyone else wants it too, so... RACE! But of course everyone will clash, right smack dab in the middle of forestmen, equalling: Carnage
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

doodstormer wrote:
Sir_Brick wrote:Has the king of the Black Falcons gone mad, or has he simply become consumed with an obsession with Castle Stoneworthy?
According to Arthas, the place has so much loot that no one would need to work for two or three years. Of course, everyone else wants it too, so... RACE! But of course everyone will clash, right smack dab in the middle of forestmen, equalling: Carnage
Also battles will happen on the way. Because there's only one path... Unless the Forestmen lead yu through another...
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

Me? No, Arthas has a master plan, if all goes as he expects.