CCRP January Discussion Thread

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Sir_Brick
Freeman

Post by Sir_Brick »

I presume 100 minifigs isn't too large, but I'd just like to be reassured. besides they're not technically 'under Virlym's control'.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Lamanda, I have an idea. What do you think of putting Alex in the Third Royal Gaurd, the army that Gerodal is in command of?
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Does anyone want to seriously take over the Forestmen? Without some opposition, the Forestmen aren't going to do to well. PM me if you want to fight back :twisted: .
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Sorry for the double post, but Fate, I'm not sure I like skellies guarding Forestmen territories. And it's just Drer under attack, not Falconia.
Escape The Fate
Foot Soldier

Post by Escape The Fate »

LEGO-las wrote:Sorry for the double post, but Fate, I'm not sure I like skellies guarding Forestmen territories. And it's just Drer under attack, not Falconia.
You misunderstood when i used the word skeleton, i meant to use it as a description not a noun, it was supposed to mean that the port is being defended by a few soldiers, not actual skeletons. So im fixing that right away, thanks for telling me that. i always mess up on stuff like that, so if you ever see me messing up tell me, it helps alot, (because) otherwise i seem like a retard.
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

"Lamanda, I have an idea. What do you think of putting Alex in the Third Royal Gaurd, the army that Gerodal is in command of?"

Hmmm.. Perhaps I shall do that the next time I post with him. I've kinda been wondering what would happen next for him.

~Amanda
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Here's your answer to that question Lamanda. He'll go to the Crown Kingdom and help the Crownies fight off the Necromancer. Then I might move in BeDar, Bulor and the army and introduce Alex.

Oh! Thought just struck me. No clue what you'll think of it, but it'll actually get Alex into a more permanent action spot. When he meets BeDar and Bulor he could join their army. Just a thought off the top of my head. Take how you will.
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Escape The Fate wrote:
LEGO-las wrote:Sorry for the double post, but Fate, I'm not sure I like skellies guarding Forestmen territories. And it's just Drer under attack, not Falconia.
You misunderstood when i used the word skeleton, i meant to use it as a description not a noun, it was supposed to mean that the port is being defended by a few soldiers, not actual skeletons. So im fixing that right away, thanks for telling me that. i always mess up on stuff like that, so if you ever see me messing up tell me, it helps alot, (because) otherwise i seem like a retard.
Ohhhhh, now I get what you were saying... works great as an adjective! Mucho great! Sorry :oops: .
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

who is in the army with the crownies and stuff I know me(strider) The Black Ranger(ya) are in it but I thought there was some mercs that were joining to who was that
<iframe></iframe>
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Those mercenaries would be mine. Oh, just to let you know, the merc army is lead by General BeDar and the army numbers about 250 right now. The army is at Wallton which will be attacked by a lot of orcs soon, so they'll be kind of busy for a couple of posts.
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

Hi, guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while I was outta' town and stuff. I'll be posting again soon!

P.S. I might be starting a Viking village soon so get characters in mind that might want to live there...