Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: May

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Post by Chancellor Erik »

Sorry about that, I'll change my post. I won't let it happen again.
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Sounds fine to me. Roleplay it!
Just have to get consent from Daimyo and a few others and I will make it happen.
Space rocks.
Lionheart
Serf

Post by Lionheart »

Just to tell you Nathan.

You can now delete the other members of the Dark Lights, apart from Jones, and Koilo. Then, could you please add Remorsa.

Thanks you!
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Chancellor Erik wrote:Sorry about that, I'll change my post. I won't let it happen again.
No need to be sorry. Just thought I would bring it to your attention.
Space rocks.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Lionheart wrote:Just to tell you Nathan.

You can now delete the other members of the Dark Lights, apart from Jones, and Koilo. Then, could you please add Remorsa.

Thanks you!
Gotcha. Everything's fixed.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

forester3291 wrote:Ummm.....just a small thing to say to Chancerlor Erik. Good latest post. But there is one thing. The Wolfpack and Dark Forest are enemies.So they Really wouldn't be in sight of eatchother without k illing eatchother. Again good post just something I thought i would bring to your attention so you won't make the mistake again :D . And on a different note. Just to bring everybody fected to their attention. Do you think the WP and DF could ahve a truce at some point of the Role-Play. Just so We don't keep pulverizing eatchoter's forces and then Fraun walks home with Dordrot and two of his men. Just a thought.
I did kind of start the plot, but there won't be a truce until the war ends and Defoe is killed. I'm hoping to end this with one of the emotionally-resonant climax battles that include several players, so I'm holding out until Lionheart and Erik arrive.
By the way, I have permission from Kent to well... You'll see!
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Post by Chancellor Erik »

Daimyo: Arrive where? I'd love to be part of the final showdown. Just tell me where to meet you and Sheath will take a "detour" to end the war. Sounds like this will be good...
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Chancellor Erik wrote:Daimyo: Arrive where? I'd love to be part of the final showdown. Just tell me where to meet you and Sheath will take a "detour" to end the war. Sounds like this will be good...
You wanna help? There's gonna be a battle around the big Wolfpack fortress. I don't know when, but meet up with radjar in Hemlcok for more.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Hmmm, just wondering, but since LK isn't posting, would it be OK to say Drakko died with Shing in the crash? Or maybe got pushed into service by the Black Knights in their war?
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Daimyo wrote:Hmmm, just wondering, but since LK isn't posting, would it be OK to say Drakko died with Shing in the crash? Or maybe got pushed into service by the Black Knights in their war?
No, it is not okay. Shing and Drakko are Stagnant, which means they have 'dissapeared into the wild'. Stagnant characters cannot be controlled be anyone except their creator.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

The Hemlock Campaign

As many have asked me to clear up the subject of how the Wolfpack started war with the Dark Forest, here is a fill-in...

Fallmir Kath was a notorious corsair and King of the Dark Forest, a backwater kingdom which long ago was ruled by the Forestmen. Kath raided sea-going merchants and made many enemies amongst those of the Golden Court (the representation of all Lego nations at the Yellow Castle). He especially raided Royal convoys. Eventually, the Emperor dispatched the armies of his Royal Knight puppet state to quell Kath's raids. Fallmir belayed any advance the Royals made at him and quickly won the short-lived excursion after an appeal in the Golden Court. However, the wise old Wolfpack king Gineus Blackcloak disagreed with the decision made that day. But Gineus died shortly from old age. His son Willem took the throne, and though young, he was very intelligent. However, always behind him was his scheming advisor Defoe Grimtongue. After a disastrous naval fiasco with Kath's fleet, Willem, under the advice of Defoe, went to war with Kath. Though the Dark Forest troops were swift and deadly, they were disorganized and overstretched, and soon Willem's men had beaten Fallmir's armies, but pulled out. It was only to teach him a lesson, not to exterminate him. Willem then departed with his luietenant Graygon for an adventure. Defoe dispatched the one known as Blackguard (Adamopolis) to murder Fallmir. He succeeded, and defoe seized the wolfpack throne and continued Willem's war. This struggle soon escalated to full-fledged genocide, as the leaderless Dark Forest people were slaughtered, entire villages razed. Radjar Kath ascended the throne with a cabinet of expierienced soldiers and heroes. The tide then began to turn, but not without a cost...

Sorry for the long post. Just for explanation. You want more? Roleplay members, just post and ask what Roleplay historical moment you want to hear about.

Cross-posted from Daimyo's orginal post.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

logan will be undead if I wish him to be. but I just wanted to know if, ah. what the heck? i'll do something with him

LR
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Hm... Daiymo, I'm afraid that whole little thing can't be true...

Thing is, I state in my bio my history. Which this totally contradicts... :(

Sorry 'bout that, just wouldn't make any sense...

~Devari (Who probably will post again soon)
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Not necessarily. I never said Gineus Blackcloak was Willem's birth father, he could have adopted him. It says after the death of the former leader you became king.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

The History of Knight's Kingdom II

In the Third Age (Three Centuries before the events of the roleplay) the Paladins of Kaus Kausinium, in the old tongue Knight's Kingdom, were a dictating force in the world. Their holy decrees were followed even by the Emperor of Legoland. However, when the Piounes Kausin, (Holy King) issued the order that magic used by unqualifed individuals was illegal and unholy, one named Mathias led a band of disagreeing pilgrims away from the land, east, to the Jungles of Enex Kausinium (Exile Kingdom). At the time, the Fright Knights were stagnant and the Vampyre Lord had not awakened from slumber, so it was a safe route. There Mathias built an honorable culture which consisted of individual magic and put much basis on on the protalariat system. Soon the mighty Paladins saw what Mathias was doing. They sent out the overzealous Piounes Princep Mckee to terminate these heretics. Mathias' magic failed to halt Mckee's assault, and the Princep destroyed the Enex Kausinium. Mathias and a band of other escaped. So was born the Kaus Kausinium II. The group sailed across the Southern sea until they reached Nehim Bay (Now Vampyre Bay) and settled there, only as refugees. When some Dragon Masters stumbled over the refugee's encampment, they proceeded to raid it. The survivors took up arms and swiftly and skillfully defeated the invaders. One of the Emperor's heralds witnessed the battle and spread word of what the exiles had done. Soon enough, Mathias's troops were wanted by several nations as mercenaries. A century passed. The mercenaries were split into two factions- Santis the Strong in Vampyre Bay and Rasco the Quick in the Enex Kausinium. Rasco was an ineffective and cowardly leader who shrunk from the threatening Fright Knight forces in that region, while Santis was a determined and tenacious soldier whose mercenaries were renowned throughout the world. When Vladek the Scorpion rebelled in the Fright Knights land, Rasco declined to aid, arguing that he had no men to spare. angered by this, Santis invaded the Enex Kausinium and made Rasco's possesions his. Santis aided Vladek, though the war was still a disaster and Vladek was executed by the Batlord.
Another century passed, only ten years before the event sof the Roleplay. Danju the Wise, and veteran soldier, led his men across the great sea on a crusade against the Bat Lord. Jayko the Noble established a prosperous kingdom in the south and lived as the General of all mercenary forces.

Anyone gonna ask for more?