CCRP March Discussion Thread

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

I've got other things on my mind at the moment, taking care of some orders and the like. I'll probably get around to it later in the week, or over the weekend, though. :)

EDIT: With a new discussion topic for the month of March, perhaps a March gaming topic is in order?
Just a thought.

~Amanda
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Someone with the Forestman could you hire my new guy Elsire.
<iframe></iframe>
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

Hey, can someone tell me when the battle with the Skellies will be over? Draco' s itchy to eat some orcs. :lol:

EDIT: Black Ranger, read my post with Mark on pg. 7 and you'll know what I'm talking about with the cavalry.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:Hey, can someone tell me when the battle with the Skellies will be over? Draco' s itchy to eat some orcs. :lol:

EDIT: Black Ranger, read my post with Mark on pg. 7 and you'll know what I'm talking about with the cavalry.
Just did, I was referring to some spread out knights that Edmund gathered to fight. FullNelson: The Black Ranger is still with you, and O'Lego is still guarding the trap Stoneworthy. This is coming along nicely, we jsut need some certain people to return.

Lamanda2: Interesting, but I fear that people might want to see the 'build up' to the poinyt that we are at.

And I was wondering if anyone wants to make a comic. Just a thought.
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

Sorry I havn't been postiung. I've been kinda busy, so I'll try to keep up. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would like to create some dwarves to slow down The Bat Lord's journey to... H-9 I think. Whatever, just a thought.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

I don't really like dwarves. Sorry. :cry:

This is the reason why I posted: LEGO-las, do you really want King Falce anymore? I can take care of him for you. ( :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

EDIT: I have the Skellie Capital, unless that interferes with anybodies plans.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24251474@N05/2307957467/
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

King Falce must not die!!!! I swear, if you try to kill him Fire, you will have all heck on your butt within the hour. And you know how much heck I can bring down around you.....and your dragon. (hint, hint, :twisted: )

Edit: Lord Tyler II, I'll make a dwarf in a bit if you like. You want him to be a dwarf leader or just a regular front line cannon fodder dwarf? I can do either or easily.

Oooooh!! I could be very evil towards a particular species of flying lizards with my dwarf! Bwahahahahaha!!! :twisted:
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

BeDar your guys are still at Wallton right. If they are my guys could be going back and see you guys fighting and help.
PS could someone with the forestmen plz "hire" my guy
<iframe></iframe>
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

FullNelson, my guys are indeed still at Wallton......but not for long. If you sent troops to Wallton now, they would find an abandoned ruin. :twisted: I post how it gets like that later.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Hey, FullNelson, Nice ending. I really like how you used Draco. :D :D :D :D

Now where to? Skellie Capitol? I've got the pics. Or is the war won with the Wizard down?

EDIT: Oi, Matty, remember: QUOTE-"YOU CAN'T KILL ANOTHER PERSONS CHARACTER WITHOUT THEIR EXPRESS PERMISSION." You yourself said that very line at my house once, remember?

DOUBLE EDIT: Sure, Dwarves are technologically gifted, but how could they hope to kill a dragon?

TRIPLE EDIT: I'm actually thinking of keeping him alive, just dethroning him.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Fire, Dwarves are reknown for dealing with various demons, dragons and other such critters. It's an occupational hazard when your digging into the belly of the earth that you'll run into some less then friendly critters.

P.S. I can still bring all heck down around you without killing anyone. :twisted:

P.P.S. I really don't like you right now Fire. Gerodal was supposed to remain fairly unnoticed until I wanted him noticed. Now my hand has been forced and I'm movin' to the Bull Knights. :twisted:
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

Hey all, I'm about to go on a furious rampage with Arthas, I suggest you stay the heck away from H-4. Just for safety reasons.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

doodstormer wrote:Hey all, I'm about to go on a furious rampage with Arthas, I suggest you stay the heck away from H-4. Just for safety reasons.
So I've noticed... Who's first? Bulls or Royal Knights? Heh... I'm planning on bringing the Black Ranger north again. If the war with the skellies looks good.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Matty, calm down will ya? I told you, I was planning on keeping him alive.

Now go build more awesome forts until you feel better.

P.S.: You kill Draco, all heck will be on Gerodals butt. And remember, his spleen as well! (Don't ask.) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:Matty, calm down will ya? I told you, I was planning on keeping him alive.

Now go build more awesome forts until you feel better.

P.S.: You kill Draco, all heck will be on Gerodals butt. And remember, his spleen as well! (Don't ask.)
*Raises eyebrow* Hmmm? Anyway: FullNelson the Black Ranger is heading North to try to piece together his name and his past (as all he can remeber is that one day he was near 15 and shot his 100th deer) And so he will start to wander more, and something will be awakened by my newest character!

EDIT: Those who led at Drer decide if you want Edmund king or not.