CCRP March Discussion Thread

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Fire I forgot to ask I made a wolfpack guy and seeing as you lead the wolfpack I guess my guy is part of your army. Just a heads up. o and who are we allied with and who are we at war with its hard to keep track of all these alliances
<iframe></iframe>
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FullNelson wrote:Fire I forgot to ask I made a wolfpack guy and seeing as you lead the wolfpack I guess my guy is part of your army. Just a heads up. o and who are we allied with and who are we at war with its hard to keep track of all these alliances
Wolfpack: Allies: None (for now); Enemies: Black Falcons and everyone else.
Crusaders: Allies: Black falcons; Enemies: everyone else.
and so on and so forth.
Fire, one thing: 600 bandits is a little too large, more like 400-500. Something about 600 makes it huge... Don't know what...
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

if a country is fully geared for war how much would be a could sized army
<iframe></iframe>
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FullNelson wrote:if a country is fully geared for war how much would be a could sized army

Over 1,000 if it had proper resoucres, but the Wolfpack is more of a giant bandit army than a full country. (e.g. Crusaders)
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

I'm going with 600.

Oh, FullNelson, as you probably know, I'm trying to make an alliance with Gerrodal.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:I'm going with 600.

Oh, FullNelson, as you probably know, I'm trying to make an alliance with Gerrodal.
Okay by me... (Trying to make an alliance :lol: ) more like an aggresive negotiation. (SW)
FullNelson
Apprentice

Post by FullNelson »

do the most alliances always start out with people pointing swords at each others throats :P
<iframe></iframe>
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Matty might not like me for saying this, but he's planning on bringing the King back to life. That's all I'm saying.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

You evil bugger! I'm gonna skin Chris and kill your pathetic excuse for an army!

Edit: Stop calling me Matty.
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

Hey, fire, you recently posted about Vladek. Just so you know, he's trapped in the orb at the top of the Mistlands Tower...
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Tyler: I know that.

Matty: NEVER!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

And FullNelson, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And don't forget his katana.)

EDIT: But your services are not needed. I'll PM you why.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

That katana is as good as gone unless Chris cooperates Fire. It's currently in Bull Knight territory. Bwahahahahaha!!! :twisted: Thinking of cooperating now? Hmmm???? Trust me on this one Fire, you'll love the twists I'll be throwing at everyone in a little bit.

P.S. No one take Cedric the Bull. He's going to have an unfortunate "accident" in a bit. :twisted:
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

IF YOU GO THROUGH WITH THAT PROMISE THERE WILL BE NOTHING THERE WHEN YOU GET TO BULL KNIGHT TERRITORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU WILL FIND IS AN OUTRAGED AND UNSTOPPABLE SUIT OF ENCHANTED ARMOR BURNING UP WHAT'S LEFT OF BULL KNIGHT TERRITORY, YOU LITTLE PARASITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by FirebenderDude2 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:IF YOU GO THROUGH WITH THAT PROMISE THERE WILL BE NOTHING THERE WHEN YOU GET TO BULL KNIGHT TERRITORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU WILL FIND IS AN OUTRAGED AND UNSTOPPABLE SUIT OF ENCHANTED ARMOR BURNING UP WHAT'S LEFT OF BULL KNIGHT TERRITORY, YOU LITTLE PARASITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Firebender, read your signature real quick, and see if you catch the irony.

I know I have absolutely NO authority in this whatsoever, but the RP is going downhill, fast. Firebender and Matt, this is pathetic.
Firebender, you literally posted saying you killed the Wolfpack leader and got an army of 600 in a single, non-descriptive post. Then you proceeded to magically know where Geordal was. Then you God-moded to control Matt's character's actions.
Matt, you haven't got it so bad, but you just spontaneously wiped out an entire army that was twice your size, captured someone's character, and sent their weapon to another land. You are also threatening to control canonical LEGO characters. This is pathetic guys!
So I'm going to propose some rules here. Everyone will most likely ignore them, but I'm going to try at least.

1. No God-moding (controlling other Player characters, not dying/getting even slightly wounded in huge battles, etc.)
2. The army limit is now 500, excluding your own characters. This is to prevent unfair outnumbering of solo characters.
3. 1 square of travel per post. 2 if on horseback or by ship.
4. No signing up as/slaying canonical Lego characters. This includes (but is not limited to): King Leo, Vladek, Rascus, Gilbert the Bad, Cedric the Bull, and the Evil Wizard.
5. Stay in character! No spontaneous switches of attitude. If your character hates the Black Falcons, he's not going to just switch around and join them.

Those are just for starters, I might add a few later. Again, I'm not saying I have authority to do this, I'm just throwing it out there.
FullNelson
Apprentice

Post by FullNelson »

1. No God-moding (controlling other Player characters, not dying/getting even slightly wounded in huge battles, etc.)
2. The army limit is now 500, excluding your own characters. This is to prevent unfair outnumbering of solo characters.
3. 1 square of travel per post. 2 if on horseback or by ship.
4. No signing up as/slaying canonical Lego characters. This includes (but is not limited to): King Leo, Vladek, Rascus, Gilbert the Bad, Cedric the Bull, and the Evil Wizard.
5. Stay in character! No spontaneous switches of attitude. If your character hates the Black Falcons, he's not going to just switch around and join them.

1-yes
2-no
3-yes
4-yes
5-yes

2- I think that some factions should be limited ie wolfpack forestmen but some should not the ones that are "bigger" ie crusaders, crownies etc
<iframe></iframe>