CCRP March Discussion Thread

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Guys dont let this die come on lets forget about everything that happened before and just start posting
<iframe></iframe>
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

Fine. I edited it out. But technically, I feel humanly God-Moded. Matty wants me to delete that post where Chris joins him because it doesn't "sound" like Gerrodal, but this King business just minor, so I'm not complaining about Mark. But people, RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES WRITING! If it doesn't "sound" like your character, too bad.

EDIT: P.S.: No, it's not Regnar's dragon, and you just ruined the surprise.
Last edited by FirebenderDude2 on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:Since nobody is replying, I am declaring Mark King of Black Falcons. If you have any complaints I will hear them out and will consider them, but until further notice Mark is King.

Black Ranger: Who's Regnar?
Hang on... You can't just say "I'm king now" there is still three other leaders that could take the throne. Please edit that out until the vote is taken, I'm Pming LEGO-Las and Escape th Fate, as they were both main leaders in the Battle of Drer, so: edit that post, this is just like God-moding, you can't just take a crown.

Maybe you should be looking at the sign-in topic, as that is where the Reganr and his dragon are posted...
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

BTW, have we made those rules of Doodstormer's official? 'Cause if they are, I gonna start seriously thinking of quitting.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:BTW, have we made those rules of Doodstormer's official? 'Cause if they are, I gonna start seriously thinking of quitting.
The mods, myself and Lord Tyler II say they are. And if you want to quit, we won't stop you.
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Dont forget me I agree with them. Also what happened to LEGOlas he hasnt posted in a while.
<iframe></iframe>
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Fine, but I say we make one more rule:

NO MORE ADDING RULES!!!!!!!!

Seriously, no more adding rules, or it won't be fun anymore.

EDIT: Also, can we lighten the rules a little? They seem kind of harsh.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:Fine, but I say we make one more rule:

NO MORE ADDING RULES!!!!!!!!

Seriously, no more adding rules, or it won't be fun anymore.

EDIT: Also, can we lighten the rules a little? They seem kind of harsh.
The more rules the longer this will last. It was due to lack of rules that the other one was destroyed. Learn from the first time an it won't happen again.
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

Wow, what a mess this is all becoming..

Was doing some reading up in the gaming topic to perhaps jump back in the game but, eh.. Seems way out of control for me, I can hardly even follow.

I think I'll just step back in this RP.

"Yes, but God-Moding is what is keeping this thing alive. The RPG is the heart, the people are the beat, and God-Moding is the blood!!!!!! It will all fail without God-Moding. As I said before, keep the original rules. NO MORE!"

Trust me, "God-Moding" is never a good thing in any case, all I've seen it do is spoil fun and start fights, not to mention it can tick the right eople off really good. 'Course, I've not had to deal with something of the like since I was about 7...

Without structure things crack and crumble.

~Amanda
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Fire, I'm siding with Black Ranger, FullNelson,and Lamanda2. We need structure in this. The last RP fell apart because of a lack of rules. We learned from that, so now we are enforcing rules. If you want to quit because of the rules, stop threatening and just do it.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Sorry for the double post. I vote for Edmund to be Black Falcon king. I'll expain later.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Whoever is the skeleton general is, the Ranger force is preparing to make a stand. I made a layout of the field: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Warri ... untain.bmp
The white squares are the skeletons and the dark green (and black) are the Rangers. The grey mass is the mountains. I hope we can start doing this kind of stuff before a battle, as it would make fighting for both sides easier to know where the enemy was and under-stand each other.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Who are the brown guys behind the white? And, how many do each of those represent?

EDIT: Uh... I just tried editing this thing and suddenly I was editing Black Rangers post. Is that just a glitch or is it something I should worry about? Anyway, on with the other question: What square is it?
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

You were probably quoting me. No matter, a small glitch most likely. Anywho: Location: M-9 (Left) N-9 (Right), Precise numbers: Skeletons: 410 strong (white) each square is 14 skellies (30 squares). Brown squares are siege equipment . Dark Green are Rangers, each being 3 strong. The Black is me with 4 rangers to help me. Who's my opponent? Fire's Gor's reinforcements?
FullNelson
Apprentice

Post by FullNelson »

The Battle of Cronifer

Color/ Type/ #of guys per block/ Total
Blue-Crown Knights (20) (200) (BTW I put 1 extra in by accident there should be 10)
Dark Blue-Crown Archers (10) (40)
Teal-Sir Nelson (1 duh) (1)
White-Undead (25) (500)
Green-Orcs (10) (120)
Orange-Catupaults (1) (8)
<iframe></iframe>