20%
Commander Fredulus (LEGO-Las)
10%

Total votes: 10

Black Ranger
Bailiff

Who should rule the Black Falcons?

Post by Black Ranger »

I'm making this because the other poll forgot some things, and after asking Firebenderdude2, I built this one. Please vote as this will decide the fate of the Black Falcons King. But before you vote plaese look at the Gaming Thread and get to 'know' the characters more. If you are one of the contestants and do not want to participate, simply post or PM me and I will remove you. These men are the four highest ranking commanders/lords that fought in the Battle of Drer, the names besides the characters are the owners. Thank you all,

EDIT: Contestants you may vote for one another but NOT yourselves. I'm waiting until later to cast my vote. Thanks,

EDIT: EDIT: I will view results this Saturday at 8:00 P.M. Pacific Coast Time.
Last edited by Black Ranger on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

We can't vote for ourselves, huh? That stinks. Just know that I voted for you. :D

EDIT: I AM NOT SPAMING YOU WITH THAT!
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

It would seem that you are winning Black Ranger. Huzzah! I didn't vote for Fire because I would like someone that actually knows what they're doing and isn't planning to hand over the kingdom to another character controlling the Black Falcons.

P.S. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate me now Fire?
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

100!!!!!!!! :evil: Parasite!!!!
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

If a Mod can please lock this. Thanks,

The Winner is Lord Edmund III (Black Ranger). Thank you who have voted, I'll try to live to this title :wink: Also: Thanks to the others, you were all great!