Classic-Castle.com


The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

CCRPG April Discussion Thread

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games

CCRPG April Discussion Thread

Postby FirebenderDude2 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:29 pm

Yeah, I get to start this one! Even though April doesn't start for another day, I thought I'd create the Discussion Thread.

Now on with business:

People, go lightly on the Black Monarch, and remember, he's my character, so you can't kill him.

Also, can the Wolfpack join in the fight? I know you guys have a nice little alliance, but I was just wondering.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
User avatar
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:32 am
Location: In my head.

Postby boses » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:48 am

I was thinking that it would be cool to continue on with the civilian/non-warrior types of characters and stories...
"We are not here to impress, but to leave an impression..."

---brickshelf---

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=boses
User avatar
boses
Man-At-Arms
 
Posts: 824
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:22 pm

Postby Matt BeDar » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:15 am

I think that's a good idea boses. I would join in those stories, but I'm currently busy trying to destroy the BK's. After it settles down, I'll probably start up some non-war characters. Maybe a pair of wanted brothers or something. I can just imagine what I could do with those two, so many mad cap routines to pick from and make up. :D
User avatar
Matt BeDar
Archer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Leading an army of skilled warriors into battle

Postby Black Ranger » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:46 am

Matt BeDar wrote:I think that's a good idea boses. I would join in those stories, but I'm currently busy trying to destroy the BK's. After it settles down, I'll probably start up some non-war characters. Maybe a pair of wanted brothers or something. I can just imagine what I could do with those two, so many mad cap routines to pick from and make up. :D


I was about to start a quest as well when the BK's started to invade DM. So I've sided to help DM. BTW Fire: We can kill the Black Monarch if he is over-whelmed by our men. Simple.
Image
You like to write stories? My forum: http://thewritersclub.forumotion.com/index.htm
User avatar
Black Ranger
Bailiff
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:27 pm

Postby Matt BeDar » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:30 am

BTW Fire: We can kill the Black Monarch if he is over-whelmed by our men. Simple.


Hear Hear, Black Ranger! :twisted:
User avatar
Matt BeDar
Archer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Leading an army of skilled warriors into battle

Re: CCRPG April Discussion Thread

Postby Gil-Galad » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:42 pm

FirebenderDude2 wrote:People, go lightly on the Black Monarch, and remember, he's my character, so you can't kill him.
.


If we cant kill 'im he will have to retreat in shame, or surrender after this battle :twisted:

BTW, no wolfpack, they are too wild, they may fly th same banner, but they are too spread out.
Image
I'm gonna stick you!
User avatar
Gil-Galad
Villein
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Still trying to hack into the Pentagon

Postby FirebenderDude2 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:54 pm

He will live!!!!!!!!

And also, the Black Monarch is about a mile behind his back line. And for all of you people, his army is 3143, with the added reinforcements.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
User avatar
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:32 am
Location: In my head.

Postby Matt BeDar » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Fire, Arnold was 5 blocks away yesterday, and now he turns up today with reinforcements? I don't think so. Also, you really should rethink where the Black Monarch was last night. Also, the army that I'm attacking is a border army, not the main army, so you still stand a chance, a minimal chance, but still a chance :twisted: .
User avatar
Matt BeDar
Archer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Leading an army of skilled warriors into battle

Postby FirebenderDude2 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:13 pm

Actually, it has been a long time since Arnold was injured, and we've been setting up for this for about 3 days or so. That's a perfect amount of time for him and Fathrak to be marching over the distant horizon. Emphasis on distant.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
User avatar
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:32 am
Location: In my head.

Postby Matt BeDar » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:15 pm

Nope, pal, you left a garrison force behind to conquer the rest of DM yesterday. Yesterday, you had conquered up to the isthmus on F-2. There is no way in all HELLL that you could get Arnold and that Garrison force that fr south in one day. In other words, your shot for reinforcements. :twisted: I told ya, you don't know who your messin with. :twisted:
User avatar
Matt BeDar
Archer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Leading an army of skilled warriors into battle

Postby FirebenderDude2 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:17 pm

Actually, Fathrak was left to take over the rest of the territory. But there is nothing you can do about it now. We are in war, my friend. All is fair in love and war.

EDIT: BR, there are a bunch of orc ships around E-7. I'd reconsider. :)
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
User avatar
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:32 am
Location: In my head.

Postby Black Ranger » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:20 pm

Guys... Quit it. Fire: What did Mark want? I was busy on the day you posted an didn't see that. Send him and a number of men if you wnat to help the lines.
Image
You like to write stories? My forum: http://thewritersclub.forumotion.com/index.htm
User avatar
Black Ranger
Bailiff
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:27 pm

Postby FirebenderDude2 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:21 pm

He wanted to talk to Edmund about the orcs at E-7. Did I forget to mention that E-7 is where Stormdog is under attack at the moment?
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
User avatar
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:32 am
Location: In my head.

Postby Matt BeDar » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:22 pm

Umm, Fire. You said yourself that you left 750 or so men in DM territory to take it over. That was last night. This afternoon you claim that most of those forces are now way to far south. You shot your own foot pal. Now take it like a man and FOLLOW THE STINKIN' RULES!!!
User avatar
Matt BeDar
Archer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Leading an army of skilled warriors into battle

Postby Black Ranger » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:26 pm

Matt BeDar wrote:Umm, Fire. You said yourself that you left 750 or so men in DM territory to take it over. That was last night. This afternoon you claim that most of those forces are now way to far south. You shot your own foot pal. Now take it like a man and FOLLOW THE STINKIN' RULES!!!


Matt, he can do that. If he has enough horses, he could have mounted them and be at D-3 from E-2. I'm fine with it...
Image
You like to write stories? My forum: http://thewritersclub.forumotion.com/index.htm
User avatar
Black Ranger
Bailiff
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:27 pm

Next

Return to Roleplay and LEGO gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest