CCRPG April Discussion Thread

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

CCRPG April Discussion Thread

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

Yeah, I get to start this one! Even though April doesn't start for another day, I thought I'd create the Discussion Thread.

Now on with business:

People, go lightly on the Black Monarch, and remember, he's my character, so you can't kill him.

Also, can the Wolfpack join in the fight? I know you guys have a nice little alliance, but I was just wondering.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
boses
Man-At-Arms

Post by boses »

I was thinking that it would be cool to continue on with the civilian/non-warrior types of characters and stories...
"Life is a blooming miracle, all wrapped in a package of light, and the hands of God are ever strong for doing what He might..."
---brickshelf---

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=boses
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

I think that's a good idea boses. I would join in those stories, but I'm currently busy trying to destroy the BK's. After it settles down, I'll probably start up some non-war characters. Maybe a pair of wanted brothers or something. I can just imagine what I could do with those two, so many mad cap routines to pick from and make up. :D
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Matt BeDar wrote:I think that's a good idea boses. I would join in those stories, but I'm currently busy trying to destroy the BK's. After it settles down, I'll probably start up some non-war characters. Maybe a pair of wanted brothers or something. I can just imagine what I could do with those two, so many mad cap routines to pick from and make up. :D
I was about to start a quest as well when the BK's started to invade DM. So I've sided to help DM. BTW Fire: We can kill the Black Monarch if he is over-whelmed by our men. Simple.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

BTW Fire: We can kill the Black Monarch if he is over-whelmed by our men. Simple.
Hear Hear, Black Ranger! :twisted:
Gil-Galad
Villein

Re: CCRPG April Discussion Thread

Post by Gil-Galad »

FirebenderDude2 wrote: People, go lightly on the Black Monarch, and remember, he's my character, so you can't kill him.

If we cant kill 'im he will have to retreat in shame, or surrender after this battle :twisted:

BTW, no wolfpack, they are too wild, they may fly th same banner, but they are too spread out.
[img]http://www.thelandofshadow.com/mordorgate/d ... imitar.jpg[/img]
I'm gonna stick you!
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

He will live!!!!!!!!

And also, the Black Monarch is about a mile behind his back line. And for all of you people, his army is 3143, with the added reinforcements.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Fire, Arnold was 5 blocks away yesterday, and now he turns up today with reinforcements? I don't think so. Also, you really should rethink where the Black Monarch was last night. Also, the army that I'm attacking is a border army, not the main army, so you still stand a chance, a minimal chance, but still a chance :twisted: .
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Actually, it has been a long time since Arnold was injured, and we've been setting up for this for about 3 days or so. That's a perfect amount of time for him and Fathrak to be marching over the distant horizon. Emphasis on distant.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Nope, pal, you left a garrison force behind to conquer the rest of DM yesterday. Yesterday, you had conquered up to the isthmus on F-2. There is no way in all HELLL that you could get Arnold and that Garrison force that fr south in one day. In other words, your shot for reinforcements. :twisted: I told ya, you don't know who your messin with. :twisted:
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Actually, Fathrak was left to take over the rest of the territory. But there is nothing you can do about it now. We are in war, my friend. All is fair in love and war.

EDIT: BR, there are a bunch of orc ships around E-7. I'd reconsider. :)
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Guys... Quit it. Fire: What did Mark want? I was busy on the day you posted an didn't see that. Send him and a number of men if you wnat to help the lines.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

He wanted to talk to Edmund about the orcs at E-7. Did I forget to mention that E-7 is where Stormdog is under attack at the moment?
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Umm, Fire. You said yourself that you left 750 or so men in DM territory to take it over. That was last night. This afternoon you claim that most of those forces are now way to far south. You shot your own foot pal. Now take it like a man and FOLLOW THE STINKIN' RULES!!!
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Matt BeDar wrote:Umm, Fire. You said yourself that you left 750 or so men in DM territory to take it over. That was last night. This afternoon you claim that most of those forces are now way to far south. You shot your own foot pal. Now take it like a man and FOLLOW THE STINKIN' RULES!!!
Matt, he can do that. If he has enough horses, he could have mounted them and be at D-3 from E-2. I'm fine with it...