Classic-Castle Roleplay: June

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

this post never happend :wink:

LR
Last edited by Loneranger on Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Grid: G-2
Not stopping to wonder, Sir Dractor took the lead, pushing Elwen and the now-wheazing Old Man before him, as they made their escape to the countryside.
Eventually, they slowed to catch their breath.

"What was that ridiculous business about?" demanded the Old Man, between deep inhalations. "There was no need to start a fight; I could have talked us out of it!"

"Maybe," said Sir Dractor uncertainly, "but I feel that your magical skills considerably outdo your persuasive skills. In the past, you've usually been the one to start the fights. Fights that I've usually had to finish for you. I just decided to skip ahead to the good part this time."

The Old Man was about to retort, but Elwen drew their attention away from bickering.

"Those soldiers have closed to two hundred yards!" she cried. Dropping they arguement, they started running.
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Barbod contenued down the path he had chosen, and knew it was right. He had hunted for his thrown all his life, and he could not loose focas, no matter what for. He wished for his freinds. Old Bjarn, brave Drakko, wise Grygon, and Reno, his first comrad. He shook the thoughts from his head. As much as he wished his freinds were at his side, he Had to face one fact. They wern't. He sighed deeply. he was less than three days from the Black Falcon land, and once he made it there, only four more untill the fortress.
The night sky began to take form, and barbod seiced his travel for the day. He laid in the grass for the night, and let out a long yawn. He had a long week ahead of him, and he needed all the rest he could get.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
He awoke early in the dawn. Gathering some berries from a nearby bush, he took foot on the path and ventured on. His eyes began to wonder. A blue bird in the trees, a dead squirl in the bush, trees....
His attention shot to somthing in the bush. It gleamed in the sunlight, and he walked to investigate. It was the sheild of a black falcon. The sheilf he had thrown from the man he had beaten the day before he met Reno. He had never realized how close he was to the falcon's then. He had been on quite a trip. He smiled...He was back on track now. Barbod was back.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Grid: R-6

The Sorceror-king had gone mostly north, and a little to the east, heading for the Wolfpack port. On his way, he avoided any travellers and villages, and easily avoiding the Wolfpack snares and traps. Not that he was afraid of the Wolfpack, not the Sorceror-king, but the time had not yet come to create a disturbance.

He was somewhat troubled, however. He knew where the Old Man was, and what he sought. The Sorceror-king laughed to himself: the old fool was farther behind than he thought. The Sorceror-king knew of what lay in the riverbed of that far-off stream, but he wasn't concerned, his Dark Lord knew to where that led.

And yet he was troubled, for before landing on the Wolfpack coast, he had taken a short stop in Leidenheim, to 'persuade' the governor to delay the Old Man's party, and perhaps capture them.

His instincts told him that the governor had failed. And the Sorceror-king had long since learned to listen to his instincts.

But there was nothing he could do. Porto Lobo loomed ahead, and he had business to do. And anyway, the Old Man was still several steps behind him. As he should be.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Grid: G-2
"Those soldiers have closed to two hundred yards!" she cried. Dropping they arguement, they started running.
They didn't run far. Just off the road, and into a rather large spruce grove. Then they stopped, gathered their breath, and lay in waiting. Soon the Crusaders came into view. Sir Dractor and Elwen both leapt out at them, swords ready.

Taken at unawares, and cut off from each other by the trees, the Crusaders didn't stand much of a chance. The two foreigners cut them down like farmers at harvest.

"Try not to kill them, if possible," the Old Man's voice hissed in Sir Dractor's ear from aways off.

"Might be difficult," he muttered to himself.

Even as they drove the last Crusaders back towards the road, Elwen gave a loud warning.

"Look out!" she shrieked. Sir Dractor's head whirled around, and saw a dozen knights on horseback come charging at them from the south.

"Take cover!" he yelled, diving behind one of the larger trees.
The Old Man didn't listen. Stepping out in front of them, he raised his staff, and for a moment, no one could see, so bright was the flash of light. When they could see, all of the knights were on the ground, unconscious. Their horses were wild with terror. The Old Man looked exhausted, and started to slump towards the ground. Sir Dracotr caught him.

"Grab three horses!" he called to Elwen. "We're riding for a while!"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Both Pendants were now his!!! :twisted:

With a flash, Lord Void and his minions were gone.
Grid: G-10

Lord Void reappeared with a pop. He whirled around, grinning madly, pendants in hand, and caught sight of Majisto, who was cringing in the corner.

"I see you've decided to return!" Lord Void spat.

"M-m-my Lord, sir, I-I see you've suc-suc-ceeded!" Majisto trembled.

"I have, no thanks to you!" Lord Void snarled, "Now get up! I've got the pendants, I've got the Eroth Gamus, now what?!?"

Majisto scurried off and returned moments later with a dog-eared book. He leafed through it until he came to what he was looking for. He read, and then said slowly

"'The wielder of the Twin Pendants will split them, and they will be one. This single Pendant shall birth the Eroth Gamus.'"

Lord Void frowned. "But I am their wielder now, how do I 'split' them?"

Majisto trembled. "Forgive me, sir, but you stole those Pendants from someone, did you not?"

"Yes, why does it matter?"

"Because..." Majisto explained haltingly, "You cannont wield the Pendants without them being given to you...free will must be involved..."

Lord Void glared. He suddenly remebered a name that the little figure shouted when he had taken the Pendants; 'Reno'.

"Then I must fine this Reno..." Lord Void stated, glaring.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Loc: Dernhal Crypt: Chamber of Ash

THE group cautiously advanced by torchlight, the dim-yellow glow filling the grim hallway. Lining the walls, brass statues of sinister lost souls, mouths agape in a silent scream, stood undisturbed.
"I've seen crypts like these," said Fraun balefully. "Reminds me of my days in the Dark Wastes of Vampyre Bay. Booby traps, eh..."
A ranger stepped forward impatiently. A dart whizzed out from one statue's mouth and landed squarely in his neck. The ranger reached for the projectile in vain, falling sideways onto the stone floor.
"See? What did I say?" laughed Fraun. The men looked at him as if he'd gone mad.
Trevelayn tossed stones on depressions in the floor. The darts shot out as if they'd found an invisible intruder.
"Safe now. Let's keep moving." growled Trevelayn. The platoon kept up, weary, yet alert with fear. A broken, decomposing wooden door stood in their way. Dordrot promptly shoved the thing open, revealing a horrific sight. In the center of the room, a pile of human skulls stood in a circle, set in bronze, while an obsidian statue of Mephistar stood on top, his eyes glowing red rubies, brandishing a runed axe. Surrounding this testament to evil where a cadre of gaunt skeletons, still dressed in robes the color of ebony and brass. The rangers stared at the hellish monument, aghast with shock and horror.
"Fraun... I think that statue just... moved." shivered Dordrot.
"Nonsense, what are you-"
Fraun was cut short, as the Mephistar statue sprung to life and hurled a ranger across the room, where he landed with a sickening crunch on a wall. Screaming a piercing bloodcurdling shriek, the obsidian monster rampaged through the rangers.
"A golem! It's been enchanted..." snapped Trevelayn, rushing at it with his saber.
"DIE YOU MYTHICAL BEST-LOCK!" he yelled as he charged it. He bashed his saber onto the cold obsidian armor, but the blade chipped. The golem turned to it's attacker and was about to sever his head, when Fraun raised his hand.
"KAUSKONUS ILLUMITI!" he shouted, a beam of pure light piercing the stone beast. The rangers ducked as pieces of obsidian exploded through the room.
"That... Was good," exclaimed Trevelayn.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Grid 16-I

after resting for a long time one of the slaves who has become friends with Logan wakes him up. “sir! SIR! AHH! Dont yell at me like that john! (He named the slave john and the slave enjoyed his new name. since he lost all memory of his past after the pirates captured him) “sorry sir. But we are three miles away from black eyed dock” John says to Logan while picking at his finger nails. “Oh. Well why didn't ya say so?” So Logan try s to get up but fails. (because of his heavy armor) So John helps him get off of the deck. “Thanks” “your welcome Logan) John replies with a smile.

After docking at Black Eyed Dock and unloading all the cargo. “Sir” Logan says to a dock inspector. “Yes, What can I do for you?” the inspector replies. (Where can I sell the ship and all it's cargo?” “hmmm. Have you tried the dock office? I'm sure they can help”
The inspector replies.”Thank you kind sir” Logan replies. “John! I'm going too the dock office I'll be right back so look after the ship will ya?” “okey!” John replies.

After finding the office and selling the ship and it's cargo Logan starts to walk back to the ship. “Oh. Kind sir, can you spare a coin?” a beggar asks Logan. Logan just looks at him and tosses a coin to the beggar. As soon as the beggar caches the coin he runs off like a cat when it's tail is stepped on. While Logan starts to walk away he sees John Running towards him. As a man in a cape walks right in front of him. Logan puts his hand across his eyes because he is blind for a second. As he gets himself back together he finds out that some one stole all his money. “Megablocks! TYCO!” He looks too see where john has gone too but can't see him anywhere.

LR
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

Grid: M-8

"Well it was easy enough getting here, lets just hope it is jut as easy finding a ship." Graygon said. "I think that gold is the only thing that is going to get us sailing out of here in a hurry." Willem responded. "So I guess it was a good thing that I borrowed some while we were staying at Hemlock." Willem added with a smile. It was not long before the two were at the dock's office and check with the registry as to which ships were heading where. As they were looking over the list a young man approached them and asked. "Where are you two heading?" Before Graygon could answer Willem said. "My friend James and myself, Willem are heading to the land of the Wolfpack." "We were sent by our master for some rare herbs that only seem to grow there." "What might your name be, and where might you be heading?" Willem asked. "Well I am Marcus, and if the price is right I could be convinced to head that way." Marcus said. Willem tossed a bag of coins at him and said. "Well if that doesn't convince you, I don't think anything will." Willem said. "Megablocks...you two don't fool around." I will be ready to sail off in an hour, you can find my boat at the south end." "Just ask for my first mate Jespen, he will get you squared away." "Just show him this and he will let you board." Marcus said as he handed Willem a very decorative medallion.

With that the two headed to the south docks. "I figure it best to get the the ship and get hidden before anyone catches up with us." Willem said. It did not take long before the two approached the ship, Willem then started straight up the ramp with his horse, Graygon following. Just as they reached the end of the ramp and short little man approached them. "What the shifty brick do the two of you think you are doing?" "Here, Marcus said to give you this." Graygon said as he tossed the medallion at the man. "oh, I see, sorry to be so rude, I just wanted to make sure you were supposed to be here." "Right this way, by the way I am Jespen." Jespen said. "I figured as much." Willem said.

Within an hour they were off, sailing toward the homeland that the two missed so much.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Grid: L-7 Loc: Hemlock Port

"THEY'RE gone!" came the cry, ringing out from the King's personal quarters on board the flagship Tiderunner.
"How in the world did this happen?" shouted Radjar.
"They slipped right through our fingers sir! Our men could not even tell they were gone!" Gereld complained.
It may sound like alousy excuse, Rad thought, but Willem's the stealthiest best-lock I've ever met.
"We can't let them go to their deaths. We have to leave for Daggerfall. Now."
"Sir, what of Fraun and Trevelayn?"
"Gereld, for this long, we still do not know if they are alive. We last heard from them three days ago. I hat eto think of it Gereld- But they could be dead."
Gereld nodded solemnly.
"They will hear of our leave, if they are still alive; But we must go. I feel that Defoe is growing in power, and though his armies have shrunk, he is still fearsome."
"What of Sheath?"
"I have recieved a letter from the garrison at Siastrahkan," Radjar said somberly, "That Sheath was executed shortly after his arrival."
Gereld slumped back in his chair.
"The poor fellow... I barely knew 'im."
"Gather our forces... We depart tomorrow morning."
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Rosa hurt. This is how days always began for Rosa.
Grid: N-10

The day had been very normal, which ment Rosa had been beaten only twice and shouted at five times. It was now evening, the worst part of the day. Sailors, fishermen, and other water rats all came in to the Broken Mast Inn from sailing all day and ate and drank and shouted and drank and smelled and drank and swore and drank and boasted and drank.

Rosa rubbed a mug with a rag, ignoring the chaos. A bottle was flung in her direction and smashed to her left, but she didn't flinch.

"Where's my mead, you Shifty-Brick?!? I'm thirsty!"

Rosa turned to the pirate who had shouted and snarled angerly "You'll have it when it's ready, you megabloks tyco!"

Ignoring the pirate's uncomplimentary reply, the barmaid turned her back on him and continued scrubbing away at the dirty mug. A whiff of cool breeze touched her cheek and she turned; Rodurik the Blacksmith had entered the rowdy inn. He avoided the brawl in the corner and seating himself on one of the high, rotten barstools.

"'Ello, Miss Rosa..." he murmered.

Rosa edged closer and nodded in greeting "Evenin' to ya, Rod."

"'Protection holding up fer ya, miss?"

Another nod. "The blade, too."

Rodurik sipped his drink and glanced at the brawl. It was get was getting worse and Rosa was certain some bodies would have to be carried out and discreetly disposed of later that night.

"'Ow...all ye holding up, Miss Rosa?"

Rosa paused. "I've stopped ten this month...but one managed to get me..."

Rodurik cracked his gigantic knuckles angerly. "Dat son of a shifty-brick! Megabloks him!"

Rosa said nothing. She was numb to it now.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Grid : N10 - (sorry for the jump, but i ent been here for ages, and i gott GET bck to the swing of things! :D
Also, i caNT use sPeech marks on this comp, so a *will be used))

Reno, luxus and aros had been walking for days.
*Reno! look!! I see a town!* Luxus shouted as he jumped up and down.

10 minutes laTter, the 3 were sitting in the grotty Broken Mast inn. Luxus stood very close to reno, he was obviously scared. A pain seared through Reno, and he fell of his stool, in a painful heap on the floor.

Reno!! come toooooo meeeee!!! Come and give me your pendant!! I have your pendant!! I want you....!!
another voice now Reno... we need you... it was Bjarn.
The terrible coldness shook Reno.
*Reno!* Luxus and Aros shouted at once.
*you ok darls?* the barmaid asked quizzicLLY. Reno stood shakily.
*fi... fine..* Reno muttered
*come over here, have a lay down...* the barmaid said, pulling Reno up.

Reno looked up
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Grid: G-7
Location: Outskirts of Falcon Spire, the capital City of the Black Falcons

Barbod was nearing the famous city of the Black Falcons, but he was not afraid.

I must uphold my family honor!, he thought to himself, I must kill that megabloks Falcon King, even if I die!

He continued along the road, stumping along boldly. He did not care if anyone saw who he was, infact he wanted anyone who saw him to know who he was.

"I am Lord Barbod, King of the Bull Knights!" he shouted to a to no one.

A horse-drawn cart crested the hill before him a few minutes later. It was a small, red cart, barely big enough to hold a grayish-colored chest and the driver. From the back of the cart dangled a saddle and a wound length of rope with a three-pronged hook attached. The Black Falcon, who was smiling widely and whistling was only armed with a wooden spear.

He is easiy prey... thought Barbod, I could easily knock him off his cart and take it for myself...it would make the trip to the Spire much faster.

As the Bull King approached, the cart slowed and the driver looked at Barbod with slight amusement. Barbod could see the man was old, probally past seventy years of age.

"Hey old man!" he shouted gruffly, "Get of the cart now and I might not kill you!"

The Falcon smiled. "A Bull is a rare sight in these parts," he replied calmly, "You best hide yourself, you might be arrested. The King has a high price for your head, Lord Barbod."

"How do you know my name??" asked Barbod, slightly taken aback.

"Two ways," replied the Falcon, "First, you one of the last of your faction, and second," he continued, his eyes twinkling, "Your voice carries quite a distance, do you know that?"

Stumped by the old man's calm and humor, Barbod asked "Who are you...?"

"You may call me the Lone Falcon." was the reply.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Grid; N-10

The door opened again. Rosa and Rodurik look around, distracted. Three people had entered; two men and a child. All three of them took seats next to the blacksmith. One of the men, the one without the eyepatch, ordered drinks. Rosa fetched them and smiled one of her extremly rare smiles at the little boy, who was clearly frightened and hungry. The ruffians in the corner had now drawn swords and were stabbing each other willy-nilly.

"New to this place, are ya, gents?" she asked.

"I feel...like I've been here before...a while ago...perhaps..." said the man with the eyepatch slowly.

The boy sniffed. "Reno sir, I don't like it here, may we leave?" he asked, tugging at the man with the eyepatch.

Reno.... Rosa thought, Have I heard that name before...?

Rodurik turned to the other man who had ordered the drinks. "And what business you ye 'ave in this backwater 'ole, mate? I can tell by the looks of ye that 'e ain't of da sea." he said by way of conversation.

The man was about to reply when the other man known as Reno suddenly flung himself on the dirty floor and began to shout in agony. The men who had been brawling turned and stared drunkingly as Reno moaned and clawed at himself. The little boy and other man both shouted at once, which seem to bring Reno to his sences.

"Are ye all right?" asked Rodurik, looking extremly worried.

"Here, bring 'im to my cot, quickly!" Rosa hissed. She did not like the way the brawlers were looking on.

Rodurik heaved the still shacking Reno onto his broad shoulders and followed Rosa, the other man and boy at his heels.
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

Gird: N-9

The departure from the docks was quick, and the crew did not give a bother to the new arrivals to the ship. Marcus approached the two as they were staring out past the edge of the ship. "So what is it really that the two of you are after?" "I mean by the looks of you two you are more fighters than farm hands." Marcus said with a wink. "Well..." Graygon began to answer, but Willem stopped him. "I guess it comes down to who is asking." Willem said. "My only loyalties are with my crew, myself, and who ever pays me, and right now I am as loyal to you as my crew." Marcus said with a smile. So Willem went on to tell the story of what brought Graygon and himself to seek passage with Marcus.

Just as Willem finished the story Marcus responded. "Well boys the two of you are in good hands, we will take good care of you." Just as Marcus finished Jespen approached the three. "Captain well we be at our drop off just before dark." Jespen said. "Good, get the crew ready, we need to keep moving to get these two on their way to there stop." Marcus said and Jespen turned and began ordering the crew around.

"What stop are you making?" asked Graygon. "Well there is this small town in Crusader land that I need to collect some money...maybe the two of you could help me out." "There is this small group of sailors that think that they can walk all over me, but I think the two of you could help me be a little more convincing." Marcus said. "We will go with, but I cannot promise you anything, while we like a good fight, we are not exactly welcomed in Crusader land." Willem said. "Good to hear, they don't like us too much either." "It should be a fun time, and tonight you will taste the best brew that Crusader land has to offer, from none other than the Broken Mast." Marcus said with a big grim.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.