Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: June

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Neat character, Jamit! Looks, um, well, simply cool (can't think of any better way to describe her just now ;))!
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

The Fell War is over! WE WON!
Listen up Peaceniks who had plans for Defoe, I'm sorry those plans had to get thrown away (Green Knight). They'll be other times. Now to get Trevman to post.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Daimyo wrote:The Fell War is over! WE WON!
Listen up Peaceniks who had plans for Defoe, I'm sorry those plans had to get thrown away (Green Knight). They'll be other times. Now to get Trevman to post.
So...does this mean Willem can rule the WP is peace and Dark Forest, Forestman and Wolfpack are allies again?
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Daimyo wrote:The Fell War is over! WE WON!
So...does this mean Willem can rule the WP is peace and Dark Forest, Forestman and Wolfpack are allies again?
:D Yes! Yes, it does! Unless someone creates another maniac who breaks the alliance...
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Whats going on with the RP now? :?

LR
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

I can't believe that Sheath is dead. It's depressing. :cry:
AAAACH! I BARELA KNOO THE LAD!
I'm in need of updating my characters, so here's Radjar's update. Only the info needs to be updated. Also, Firar needs to be deleted, and Nate, please add my two pirate characters posted a month or so earlier...

Name: The Daimyo
Background: The Daimyo was rumored to be a legendary samurai in Ninjara. It is said he started as the humble student of a powerful red Ninja master, but strayed form the path and became a ronin. He traveled the land until he found the fortress of the bandit Renzi. He slew him and all his samurai belonged to him... and he grew in power. However, the Shogun grew jealous of his popularity and he sent him off to fight in the Great Falcon War. In battle with the Dragon Masters, all of the Daimyo's men were killed. The Daimyo fled, and his honour was lost. He could not return to his home, so he disappeared into the desert, never to be seen again.
Faction: None
Looks: See Avatar.
Class: Neutral; Secondary Character
Other: Carries katana, wears armor, all that jazz.

Radjar's update can come later.
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Post by Chancellor Erik »

Must be pretty hard for everyone to grasp right now...but Sheath's death is an important part in the RP story. I have the future all planned out now, and be assured: you haven't heard the last of Sheath (and no, this doesn't mean he will be raised from the dead).
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Daimyo wrote:
Formendacil wrote:Thanks! I hope they're approved. Personally, I don't see anything to prevent it, but then, I'm not an admin, am I? :P
About the Crusader ports, they haven't been designated, but for future roleplay I've been appointed htta postition, so I guess I can make a few up right here. Alright; You can place these ports wherever in Crusader territory:
Liedenheim
Farburgh
Elwheat
Dederham.
Actually, there has been one port mentioned, but it hasn't been named. It's the port the Misfit hijack the ship Shadow from.
I'm pretty sure that's Port Crowne, Crusader capital.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Daimyo wrote:I'm in need of updating my characters, so here's Radjar's update. Only the info needs to be updated. Also, Firar needs to be deleted, and Nate, please add my two pirate characters posted a month or so earlier...
Okay, I'll add this new character and the other two pirates ASAP. Sorry, I must have missed them in the jumble of joining.
Daimyo wrote:
Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Actually, there has been one port mentioned, but it hasn't been named. It's the port the Misfits hijack the ship Shadow from.
I'm pretty sure that's Port Crowne, Crusader capital.
No, I clearly state it is Farburg.
lone ranger wrote:Whats going on with the RP now? :?
It will continue, as always.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Oh. I feel stupid :oops: .