Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: June

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Ah, It has finaly come. After much anticipation, much time, and many promices, the history of the KK Bull Faction! Here we go! :lol:
-------------------------------------
The Bulls are a relitivly new kingdom. Introduced just five genorations ago, and founded by Cedric "The Bull". Cedric led his party of loyal raideres through the lands, tarorizing many villages. Cedric tore into battle bravley, but also was remakably wise. His famous words, "Treat you enemys with the same respect as you freinds" Helped contribute to the bulls barbarick fighting style. After his men held enough land to be seficent, he settled many powerful kingdoms accross his land. A hero to his people, Cedric demanded to die in battle, at the age of 48. He led a one-man attack on the large, and very powerful, black knight kingdom. From a word of mough, it is said he killed over sevinty men before his fall. After his death, his first son Blarira took his lands, and began the age of peace in the bull kingdom. He made peace with the many countys the bulls had offended, and the bull kingdom bacame more civalized. Upon his death, at the young age of 32, his only son, Barria, took the throne, and led the same way as his father. He gave birth to 3 sons,Ceder, Bardiar, and Twoton. Ceder and Twoton both died in a pubfight at a young age, offending a battalion lion knights. Barbiar took the throne at age 37, and had a more stratigic mind then his predicesors, won more battles than he thought possibul, and gained strong trading bonds with the wolfpack and black falcons. His happieness was shortlived, because with a bizzare turn of events, the bull-king's most loyal ally, the Black Falcons, Declared war upon them. The Bull kingdom employed stratigic moves, as par usual, and a rumor spred that as long as the bull king stood, his kingdom would never fall. In a fit of anger, the Falcon king sent a 14-year old assassin, who killed the king of the bulls with relitive ease, and the crown was passed to his only son, Barbod. Barbod's rain was the shortest in history, at only three days. Short after Barbiar was killed, the Falcon army was dispatched in Bull lands, and foolishly, Barbod dispatched a head-on-head assult. The bull kingdom was lost in the Great war of the falcons, though Barbod, the bull king's body was never found. It is said the he is still alive.
--------------------------------------
Can I get a "Welcome back from BC, Brian?" :P :P
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Ok guys I'm gonna be gone next week so I wont be posting anthing after saturday. I'll try to post some more tomorrow to make up for being gone for a week but if not see you later.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

The Green Knight wrote:Ok guys I'm gonna be gone next week so I wont be posting anthing after saturday. I'll try to post some more tomorrow to make up for being gone for a week but if not see you later.
Ok, see you later! :)

On a side note, could you please start adding the grid number and location to the tops of your posts? See the "Map and Characters Locations" thread for more details.

Thanks and happy roleplaying!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

Delete my two other guys, I am becuming a bull to :)
[url=http://radio.laml.org/]LAMLradio: LEGO Talk Podcast[/url]
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

jamitjames wrote:Delete my two other guys, I am becuming a bull to :)
woah, just like that? Don't I get a say in this?
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

lol. and I thought brian was thE only bull left. :p

LR
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Barbapple wrote:Ah, It has finaly come. After much anticipation, much time, and many promices, the history of the KK Bull Faction! Here we go! :lol:
-------------------------------------
The Bulls are a relitivly new kingdom. Introduced just five genorations ago, and founded by Cedric "The Bull". Cedric led his party of loyal raideres through the lands, tarorizing many villages. Cedric tore into battle bravley, but also was remakably wise. His famous words, "Treat you enemys with the same respect as you freinds" Helped contribute to the bulls barbarick fighting style. After his men held enough land to be seficent, he settled many powerful kingdoms accross his land. A hero to his people, Cedric demanded to die in battle, at the age of 48. He led a one-man attack on the large, and very powerful, black knight kingdom. From a word of mough, it is said he killed over sevinty men before his fall. After his death, his first son Blarira took his lands, and began the age of peace in the bull kingdom. He made peace with the many countys the bulls had offended, and the bull kingdom bacame more civalized. Upon his death, at the young age of 32, his only son, Barria, took the throne, and led the same way as his father. He gave birth to 3 sons,Ceder, Bardiar, and Twoton. Ceder and Twoton both died in a pubfight at a young age, offending a battalion lion knights. Barbiar took the throne at age 37, and had a more stratigic mind then his predicesors, won more battles than he thought possibul, and gained strong trading bonds with the wolfpack and black falcons. His happieness was shortlived, because with a bizzare turn of events, the bull-king's most loyal ally, the Black Falcons, Declared war upon them. The Bull kingdom employed stratigic moves, as par usual, and a rumor spred that as long as the bull king stood, his kingdom would never fall. In a fit of anger, the Falcon king sent a 14-year old assassin, who killed the king of the bulls with relitive ease, and the crown was passed to his only son, Barbod. Barbod's rain was the shortest in history, at only three days. Short after Barbiar was killed, the Falcon army was dispatched in Bull lands, and foolishly, Barbod dispatched a head-on-head assult. The bull kingdom was lost in the Great war of the falcons, though Barbod, the bull king's body was never found. It is said the he is still alive.

WOOOO-HOOOOO!
--------------------------------------
Can I get a "Welcome back from BC, Brian?" :P :P
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

????
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

I'm with Barbapple: what is the point of that post Daimyo? There's nothing new in it.

EDITED TO REMOVE SMILEYS
Last edited by Formendacil on Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Formendacil wrote:I'm with Barbapple: what is the point of that post Daimyo? There's nothing new in it. :? :? :?
There must've been an error or something... It seems my comment was erased. I originally put, "awesome, dude, took the words out of my mouth."
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Welcome back from BC brian!!

(betta late than never, right?)

Nik :D
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Barbapple wrote:
jamitjames wrote:Delete my two other guys, I am becuming a bull to :)
woah, just like that? Don't I get a say in this?
Ah, no, not really. Anyone's character can be any faction they want.

lone ranger wrote:lol. and I thought brian was thE only bull left. :p
No, Barbod isn't the only Bull. Forester's character Dorodot is a Bull, and many more Bulls revealed themselves recently in the RP.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

OOOOOOOO....
The Bulls are back in town? I suppose the Falcons are in for some real trouble...
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

I have a pictue, just have not got around to wrighting the thing about her
[url=http://radio.laml.org/]LAMLradio: LEGO Talk Podcast[/url]
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

jamitjames wrote:I have a pictue, just have not got around to wrighting the thing about her
Nice. If you need any ideas, just call me :wink: