Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: June

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Thanks for the names, Daimyo. I'm afraid that I might have spelled Leidenheim wrong, but I spelled it consistently at least.

Now, this is also a question mainly directed towards Daimyo, but anyone with pertinent information can answer: how many ports do the Wolfpack have off the mainland, where are they, and do they have names?

(See my latest post, where the Sorceror-king turns up, and you'll see why I want to know.) :D
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:Now, this is also a question mainly directed towards Daimyo, but anyone with pertinent information can answer: how many ports do the Wolfpack have off the mainland, where are they, and do they have names?
Nothing in the C-C Roleplay is set in concrete (or mortar :lol: ), just roleplay and when it's convient to create a village/port/forest/river/etc then create it and continue! Just be careful you don't put a town in the middle of where another member previously stated the was wilderness, or create two capital cities, or whatever. I am planning on drawing up detailed maps of all the realms sometime, but with the rate of two new members joining a day and reformatting the archives, don't expect the new maps anytime soon.

A note to all the Roleplay members: I've been really busy for the last two weeks with rules changes, coding new member pages, archiving, and locking various threads that I have had no time to actually ADD to the roleplay and check out the rest of C-C and LUGNET. I bet there have been a lot of cool MOCs that I have missed and so I am going to take a break from updating the C-C Roleplay for a few days just to rest a bit.

Let the roleplaying continue!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Bojo
Gong Farmer

Bojo

Post by Bojo »

Name: Bojo

History:
Bojo was born into royalty, he was once the entertainment for the king of a great and far away land.
He ran away when the chef tried to feed him fried dirt three times in a row, and he now wanders the land in search of someone to which he can follow around and assist however he can.

Faction: No faction

Place in hierarchy: Wanderer

Other info:
Bojos weapon of choice is whatever he can find. He is very resoursful, and enjoys throwing rocks at moving targets.

Bojo looks alot like this...

Class: Main charactor
Last edited by Bojo on Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
And now for something completely different:

"I have seen heaven, and it is flat." - Bojo the Palace Monkey

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad." - Bojo and his council.

~Xtotré~
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Funny, Bojo! You had me completely drawn in. I was expecting some sort of peasant boy... and then I read that he was a monkey! I laughed my hair off! To be honest, I almost thought for a second that it was a joke of LegoFreak's, him being a monkey maniac, and all. :D

A question for LoneRanger: what is the 'Spanish' guy in your most recent addition to the story about? :?
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

In chat there has been a bit of a controversy on LR's post whether cannons or airships or this "Spainish" fellow should be allowed.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Personally, I can live with airships. The Fright Knights seem to be using a more magical one anyway.

I can live with cannons. As a topic in antoher forum is talking about, it can be considered Castle. (Personally, I think that they shouldn't be allowed, and that they ruin a good Castle story, but a case can be made.)

But a "Spanish" guy? Why not just make him KK1, or a Royal Knight, or a Black Knight or something?

(Of course, considering the origin of my main characters, I'm not sure how much water that argument holds.) :?
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

who really cares if he's spanish or not. but I'l fixe it or something :? :(
and I THINK cannons should be in the role-play
LR :roll: :D

LR
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

You know my first post? Could someone delete it? I want to start over.
[url=http://radio.laml.org/]LAMLradio: LEGO Talk Podcast[/url]
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

After reading a lot of the old posts in the RP. I really enjoy reading Brians posts and I can't wait till he posts again (Even though he doesnt post a lot) and also. I would like to know what happend to the guild in the RP? just asking :roll:

LR
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

jamitjames wrote:You know my first post? Could someone delete it? I want to start over.
I could, but it is in a locked thread so I won't bother. Just state at the beginning of your new post that you are starting over.
lone ranger wrote:I would like to know what happend to the guild in the RP? just asking :roll:R
I don't quite understand your question, could you please reword it?
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

Ok that is what I will do, better make a new guy, opps new girl :lol:
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Okay guys. I have been away from C-C.com for three to four weeks now. So I have not had the time to post lately. To all who have joined recently welcome and may you enjoy your RP time.
Space rocks.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Hey guys! I have a update on Drakko! (LEGO_KNIGHT) he said his work is getting in the way of posting anything and does not have the time anymore to post or read posts. and he says he will come back when the time is right (or never :cry: )

LR
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

Character's Name Ann Merry

Character's Age 24

Character's Background Daughter of an in keeper.

Character's Faction No Faction

Character's Place in Hierarchy Viliger

Other Information Mother left when she was five. Works at her Fathers inn

Class Hero

She has black hair, Princes Leias head, this torso with blue arms and legs.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

jamitjames wrote:Character's Name Ann Merry
Is this character a replacement of your first character, or is she an addition to your character database?

It's great to see more female characters entering the roleplay!