To all old role-players

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Loneranger
Landlord

To all old role-players

Post by Loneranger »

Lastnight I was talking with brian and we were talking about the good ol days in the RP. and we were talking about how sad it was that LEGO KNIGHT left. and how we have a admin instead of having a couple of rules (like have fun which was not hard ;)) but the role-play is missing everything we used to have a lot of, fun. So I am asking Brian, nik, LEGO KNIGHT, and every one else (that were here when the RP first started) if any of you would like to get back together ;) *remebers he was two grids away from joining every one ele in the sea battle :cry: * but something happend at home and coudnt post anymore. so guys. post what you think :D

P.S nate, do not put this in the role-play planning thread. it does not go there.

LR
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Are you critizing Nathan? I think Nate has done a great job. It's his first try and he's provided us all with a good, fun time :) . Thank you Nathan. :D

On the other hand LR, :x your constant complaining and whining has ticked me off for the last time. You should take your crap somewhere else, because I for one won't put up with it. If you're so unhappy with this roleplay, then go somewhere else and play another one. Make your own. You'll see how hard it is. Nathan and Nik can't be perfect, but I think they're dang close to it. And I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that you're not fooling anyone. You've bent the rules, you've stepped on me and constantly aggravated me, and now you've crossed the fine line between plain meanness and villainy. Lone Ranger, if you want a better roleplay so much, then go make your own.

So ends my sermon for the day.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Uh...I'm asking the old members OF this role-play to see if they want to get back togther to have some fun. :D

and I have nothing against nathen. I would just like to get back togther again for some RP FUN!

and I don't know why you get soo worked up about this. it's ONLY a game.

LR
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

Please take your personal disputes to a private venue and off this website. It does not belong here. Otherwise I will be forced to lock and/or delete this thread and I will look into removing privileges. You have been warned.

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

first off justin, i am here. I created this roleplay for you guys to have fun, pass time.

But, yes, it would be rea; awesome if evry1 came back...

Stay tuned! things ARE gonna happen reL GOOD in the roleplay!
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

the_great_one wrote:first off justin, i am here. I created this roleplay for you guys to have fun, pass time.

But, yes, it would be rea; awesome if evry1 came back...

Stay tuned! things ARE gonna happen reL GOOD in the roleplay!
Not blowing up or anything... But does this thing that is supposedly "reL GOOd" good for all of us? I mean, what if this cuts future plans out? What if we can't continue what we've created?
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

It can't get much worse. The Roleplay has really grown, from my perspective at least, but the harmony isn't really there between the players. The Law needs to be laid down.

EDITED FOR SPELLING
Last edited by Formendacil on Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:It can't get much worse. The Roleplay has really grown, from my prespective at least, but the harmony isn't really there between the players. The Law needs to be laid down.
Now the Nik is back, we are putting our heads together to come up with some more concrete rules. This may take some time however, so stay tuned. Please see the "Growing Pains" thread at the top of the Gaming Forum for more info.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].