LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Darth Duck
Villein

Post by Darth Duck »

Grid Location E-8
The Royal Knights/Black Falcon Border
12 Kilometers South of Iadoraz Freeport

An old man was dying of thirst in the desert.*

This was of no concern to the cloaked figure of Jorn as he and his party walked along the rustic coastline. Sea-air filled his every breath.

"Quite refreshing," Joran murmured.

"Quite refreshing, quite refreshing," Grant, his pet parrot sqwaked.

Overhead, Alyssa his hawk was flying cover, while behind him troad Frank the rat and Luggage. Luggage was a relic from a far off land. A walking chest with seemingly infinate storage space.

Alyssa slowly fluttered down to Joran's shoulder. Her signal for trouble.

Two figures clad in the Falcon's crest stepped into view.

"Hey Burt, you'd think if you were trying to sneak into another country you'd use stealth?" one asked.

"Oh yeah Ernie, I would."

The one who spoke first, Ernie, from the sound of it, held his spear to Joran's chest.

"What's your name?"

Joran quickly thought back to a man he'd once met in a bar...

"O'Brien, Kelly O'Brien," he said in his best lilt.

"Kelly's a girls name," chuckled Burt.**

"It was me grandda's name, thank you very much sir.^"

"Doesn't matter, where you headin' O'Brien?" Ernie asked.

"The Iadoraz Freeport, sir."

"Iadoraz, good luck with that. You can pass but we'll have to check your luggage."

"I wouldn't recomend that," Joran said.

"Why, what's it gonna do, eat me?" laughed Burt.

"Quite possibly."

Burt tried to open Luggage. The lock didn't budge. Joran could feel Alyssa's grip tightening on his shoulder.

"Not yet," he whispered.

Burt stepped back and, as if by magic*** the chest opened. And then Luggage pounced and consumed poor Burt.

"It ate him." gasped Ernie.#

"I warned you," Joran replied.

"Your accents gone!"##

"Now Alyssa!" Joran barked.

Alyssa let go of his shoulder and made an attack run at Ernie. She went for his eyes and made it on the first try.

The party of five### made it's way from the sight of the battle, leaving a very bloody^^ Ernie behind.

* Also an young child died of malnutrition in Gok City and a young woman was mugged in Liedenheim.

** Burt wasn't to bright.

^ Actually his grandfathers name was Paul.

*** Ironicaly, it was magic.

# Ernie had a firm grasp of the obvious.

## A real firm grasp.

### I've never seen the show.

^^ In a humorous twist to this tale he didn't bleed to death. Instead he struggled to get up and slowly made his way to the shoreline to get some water, where he was eaten by a pack of rabid wolves. Hahah, funny, I told ya.
A man walks into a bar....

OUCH!
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

When Jainess came to the leaders were having there fight. She looked around and saw that only 11 bulls were left. She stepted out and started killing falcons, the fight started again.
[url=http://radio.laml.org/]LAMLradio: LEGO Talk Podcast[/url]
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Grid: Loc: Headed for the Dark Forest

RADJAR grinned. Around him, the officers and troops were celebrating victory. Trevelayn patted Radjar on the back.
"Aye, it's all over now, thank Chodan. What's next?"
"I honestly don't know, my friend. Perhaps we'll head out looking for adventure and riches..."
"Or perhaps a King could find a Queen." laughed Fraun.
"I'm afraid it will be neither, chaps. The Emperor has requested that you go to the Golden Court to pay homage to him in order for your royalty to be recognized." said Gereld firmly.
"Forget that old bag," coughed Dordrot. "Corrupt tyrant. Always ordering gold and silver and gems and that from 'is own people..." Dordrot's grumbles trailed off.
"Well, I hear Bjarn has become the leader of the League," sighed Fraun. "Duty calls."
"But Fraun, you can't give up now! The war just ended, and you scram off like some mercenary..."
"Hey," objected Trevelayn.
"No offense meant," came Radjar's reply.
"I'm sorry, but I'm needed at the capital."
"Stay at least for the trip to Orion."
"Well... Alright then."
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

the_great_one wrote:"Elfs hair, and dwarfs hunger!" he shouted. The potion began to burn, he slipped it into the lock, and let it fizz. The deather ran back, the lock exploded wiping the door clean off its hinges. It flew through the air and clattered the deather, knocking him out cold.
Reno pulled out the mixed dragons blood, found a sword, and smirked.
Grid: G-10

"I wouldn't go anywhere if I were you." said a calm voice.

Reno froze. Lord Void and Majisto stepped out from the shadows, Lord Void wielding his gigantic, powerful staff. Majisto stayed slightly behind his lord, he was severely less powerful with no staff.

Reno's eye darted about, trying to find means of escape. There was none.

"Who are you?!" he shouted at Lord Void in defiance.

"I am Lord Void, and this is Majisto. We are both wizards of the Dragon Masters."

Reno's head spun. Dragon Masters??

"Where -- where I am??" he stuttered.

"In the dungeon of the Fire Breathing Fortress, my fortress."

Reno said nothing.

"I have some thing of yours, I think..." smirked Lord Void. He withdrew the two Pendants from within the folds of his vast cloak and waved them in front of Reno's face. Reno snatched at them, but Lord Void was too quick. He stepped back and laughed.

"Ah! So they are yours...good."

"You megabloks!" spat Reno.

Lord Void just smirked. He continued, "My dear boy, what are you angry? What upsets you so?"

"Perhaps he is mad at us for capturing him..." suggested Majisto from behind Lord Void.

"Yes..." Lord Void pondered this, "Maybe he is mad that we took him away from his dear Shainya..."

Reno looked up sharply. "Shainya! How do-?"

"We know a great deal about you Reno." stated Lord Void sweetly, "We know all about the dear Crusader peasent girl, and that little boy Luxus, and your brother...and..." Lord Void eyed Reno keenly, "We know about...Dale."

Reno snarled. He leaped forward and was about to raise his blade when Lord Void flicked him aside with a jerk of his thin, white hand.

Lord Void stood over Reno, grinning. "Give us what we want...and we'll dispatch that troublesome Dale away so you will have sweet Shainya all for yourself...why do you say to that?"

Reno paused. It would be wonderful to have Shainya to himself...but was Dale's life worth it?

Reno spat in Lord Void's face and screamed "Never! I won't do anything for you!"

Reno grabbed his backpack of potions and slammed it against the stone wall. The bottles within smashed and their contents mixed, Dragon's blood with healing lotions, volcano sulfur with beer, and the creamated horn of an unicorn with seawater. The giant explotion that followed shattering the walls and the floor above.

Timbers cracked and metal wrenched as the entire lowest floor of the Fire Breathing Fortress was leveled. Reno was blasted out the back wall and two hundred feet away into a nearby river, fire scorching the clothes off his body. Lord Void was able to sheild himself, but Majisto was instantly insinerated as a particually deadly fireball blasted his way. Destruction of the cells ended with a final explotion that blasted the protected Lord Void through the remains of the floor and into the entrance hall.

To the Socerer-King outside who was about to pound on the giant oak door, it seemed the entire fortress sank eight feet into the ground.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Darth Duck
Villein

Post by Darth Duck »

Grid E-7
The Black Flacon Coast
Iadoraz Freeport

In the blackness of the grand bedroom of the Iadoraz Manor, overlooking Bizrick Harbour*, Simon Iadoraz slept a peaceful slumber, guarded by his ever present guards, Blacky and Grey, and in the bed with his wife, Rosalyn**.

Down the road and to the right in the Drunken Clam Inn when two strangers walked into the bar.

"You seen a man about yay high," the brown haired man made a approximative hieght with his hands. "Red hair, beard, sneaky Megablox of a man?"

"Does he have a name?" the corpulent bartender, a man named Sue*** asked.

"He has many," the other man, with the black hair stated.

"Care to give me one?" Sue asked.

"He goes by Joran, Jimmy Kirk, Morgan Korsmo, Edward Jellico among others..." the brown haired one replied.

"Nope, haven't seen him," Sue replied. "Are you gonna buy a drink or am I gonna have to stab you?"^

The men paused.

"We'll have the local brew."^^

Sue shuffled away and came back moments later with two mugs of ale.

The two men drank in silence.

In the Iadoraz Manor Simon awoke with one thought on his mind.

Did I take out life insurance on Rosalyn. Do they even have life insurance in this day and age?

He then fell back to sleep.

*An effort by Rodger Iadoraz, grandfather of Simon Iadoraz, to have the harbour renamed Iadoraz Harbour was railroaded when Peter Bizrick stabbed him in the eye.

**Rosalyn had been unfaithful and was to be murdered at 11:00 the next day by Blacky.

*** He punched like a girl, drank like a girl, and man, did he have some awesome slumber parties. Much better than his wifes.

^ Sue had a history of stabing customers. The Iadoraz' had a wing of the graveyard named after him.

^^ It was imported Dwarf Ale.

OUCH!
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

And he started unpacking the food.
Grid J-10
Location... The capitol of Classic LEGOland.

Thenais moved to the back of his tent and set down his pack. After he had finished unpacking he checked his water supply. His flask was half full. It would last a little longer but he would have to go back to the well tomorrow. Finally he knelt down beside his trunk.

He removed the rug that covered it, undid the latch and opened it. Reaching inside he pulled out a sword, a buckler and a pair of boots.

The boots, he had been told, were good ones, made for walking long distances. The buckler was plain and without device, as was the sheath for his sword. They were both good quality and the sword had been said to be of exceptional craftsmanship. The hilt was gold and intricately carved, though Thenais couldn't tell the difference between the folded tri-steel of the blade and the golden hilt designs that he traced with his finger. Thenais could have sold his sword long ago and for a good price, but he would have rather starved.

You see, Thenais wasn't like the rest of the world. He was blind of course, but that was'nt all. You see, Thenais had no memories. Not of his childhood. not of his occupation, not of anything that had happened from the time born to the day that he woke up to two voices in a still room.

Two voices there had been. The deep, rough voice of Biirn, the inn keeper and the smooth, yet worried voice of Mac the Magician.

Two years it had been, but Thenais could still remember the exact words...
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

The smaller man had come to help his partner and Gib knew that he couldn't fight them both.
Grid H-10
Location… Near the edge of the Neverwood the forest.

Suddenly there was a cry in the air and then, a bolt of dark lightning struck the small knight in the face. It was Griffen. The scarred knight would have a few more scratches Gib guessed, but before anyone could even think there was a bellowing growl and a long bear arm swatted the one eyed knight into a tree. The bear tuned to charge the other assailant but the man was already subdued. He had tripped apparently and had fallen head first into a pitfall.

The bear approached the kicking legs, nosing them curiously. Finally they stopped and when they had, Grizzle grabed one of the boots with his mouth and pulled the sorry knight out of the pit. He was unconscious, most likely from lack of oxygen. The other knight was out as well, and possibly had some broken bones though it was hard to say. When Gib had finished examining him he stood up and spoke.

"I must say, Grizzle, you had me worried there for a second but you came through and once more I am in your debt. And you, Griffen, don't you think that I don't know who it was that warned grizzle of my peril, or who it was that put this scarred knight in that hole. You are in my thanks as much as Grizzle.

Now... lets have a look at this dragon...
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Timbers cracked and metal wrenched as the entire lowest floor of the Fire Breathing Fortress was leveled. Reno was blasted out the back wall and two hundred feet away into a nearby river, fire scorching the clothes off his body. Lord Void was able to sheild himself, but Majisto was instantly insinerated as a particually deadly fireball blasted his way. Destruction of the cells ended with a final explotion that blasted the protected Lord Void through the remains of the floor and into the entrance hall.

To the Socerer-King outside who was about to pound on the giant oak door, it seemed the entire fortress sank eight feet into the ground.

Lord Void stood, swearing. A mix of emotions surged thought him, the main one being pain and rage. How could lowly wandering like that tyco Reno defeat Lord Void, kill Majisto and cripple his fortress? Well, it was highly unlikely that Reno -shifty-brick him!- survived the blast. Lord Void himself had been hard pressed to keep him self from being burned entirely.

Two sharp knocks on the oak doors startled Lord Void. Normally he would have commanded a lower servant to open the door, but they were all hurrying about trying to douse the flames. Lord Void heaved himself up and stumped toward the door, anger still seething from him. He wrenched open the door and stared at the Sorcerer-King in astonishment.

The Socerer-King stared pasted Lord Void at the burning tembers and the gaping hole in the floor. His eyes then swept over Lord Void's smouldering cloak and cracked monicle.

"Ah....bad day?" asked the Sorcerer-King with a glint in his eyes.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

It had taken some persuading to convince the Dragon Master soldiers to take him to Lord Void. The Sorceror-King had to admire Lord Void at surrounding himself with efficient and fearless soldiers.

Not that they had been hard for him to persuade. He was, after all, the Sorceror-king. The captain at the fortress had insisted that he would only open the gates for those he was expecting, and for his superiors.

Well, the Sorceror-king considered himself to be mere, magicless, soldier's superior any day, and quickly convinced the soldier as well. He was shown in to the throne room.
He had been there for less than a minute when Lord Void entered. Livid.

"Bad day?" he asked, not particularly interested in hearing why. Lord Void had never actually met him in person, but Lord Void and his master were in contact, and as they lay outside of each other's sphere's of influence, had something that might have been called an alliance in place.

"Yes!" snapped Lord Void, apparently ready to incincerate his visitor. "And what business of yours is it?"

"Whoever you're holding down there is obviously rather troublesome," said the Sorceror-king, not commenting on Lord Void's question. "And experience leads me to suggest that unless measures are taken, he will only get worse." The Sorceror-king raised a hand to forstall Lord Void's rising anger.

"But that is not why I am here," he said hastily. "My business is my master's, and I have little interest in tangling with what appears to be a very nasty affair. Would you like to do business now, or would it be more convinient for me to wait?"

"I assure that it will never be convinient," said Lord Void coldly, "but I will deal with you now if you so desire."
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Formendacil wrote:"But that is not why I am here," he said hastily. "My business is my master's, and I have little interest in tangling with what appears to be a very nasty affair. Would you like to do business now, or would it be more convinient for me to wait?"

"I assure that it will never be convinient," said Lord Void coldly, "but I will deal with you now if you so desire."

As Lord Void led the Socerer-King down the ruined hall, he tried to compose himself. He knew the Socerer-King was a powerful as himself, if not more so. He also knew the Sorcerer-King's connection with The Master, and he did not wish to anger either of them. By the time they had reached his chambers, Lord Void had taken control of his anger and had stopped fuming. He offered the Sorcerer-King a chair, which he took without a word. Lord Void then dissapeared into a side room and reappeared a second later in fresh new robes and wine glasses in each hand.

"I appollogise for the chaos that is prevailing at this moment." said Lord Void in his most generous host voice, "But a particularly troublesome prisoner of ours has just caused a great commotion and has been most disruptive. I assure you my fortress is not usally this chaotic."

"May you supress you prisoner successfully." replied the Socerer-King mildly.

Lord Void poured a glass of wine each and handed one to the Sorcerer-King before sitting down opposide him.

"Now...what can I do for you?" asked Lord Void politely.
Darth Duck
Villein

Post by Darth Duck »

Grid E-7
The Black Flacon Coast
Iadoraz Freeport

Simon Iadoraz watched Blacky wipe the blood from his blade.

"You know, you could have taken her out back," Simon quipped. The ninja just noded and left the room, dragging Rosalyn's corpse with him. Simon was alone in his office.

There was a knock on his door.

"Come in," he called.

The door opened and a brown cloaked figure stepped in.

"Ah, Mister Calhoun, I'm glad you finally arrived

The one called Calhoun nodded.

"Well do you have it?" Simon snapped.

Calhoun clapped and through the door a chest walked in.

Simon Iadoraz had seen a lot of things in his day and wasn't quite surprised to see a walking chest.*

The luggage came to a stop at Calhouns feet and opened obediently.

Calhoun reached inside and brought out a small package. He tosed the package on the desk and waited.

"Of course, Mister Calhoun, can I call you Mac?" Calhoun shook his head. "Well then Mac, here's your payment." Iadoraz placed a small bag on the desk.

Calhoun snatched up the bag and looked inside.

"You're short fifty coins."

"You were a day late in arriving," Iadoraz replied.

Calhoun grunted and stood up. He walked out with his Luggage following behind.

Iadoraz looked down at the package. His buyer would be pleased. Most pleased.

*He was however surprised that day he walked in and saw his wife in the bed with Peter Bizrick

OUCH!
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:"Now...what can I do for you?" asked Lord Void politely.
"It's simple actually," said the Sorceror-king. "As I am sure you are well aware, I have been sent by my master to retrieve an object of certain.... value for him. Now, it would be far more efficient and advantageous for me if I were to have a fighting force at my command. Say fifty to two hundred soldiers, somewhere in that range.

"Naturally, it was my first thought to turn to you in this need. Of the nations here, you are the most.... amenable to my master, and I don't desire to work with mercenaries: they're too smart to be worth the effort."

"I can see what you want," said Lord Void. "What do you have to offer?"
Darth Duck
Villein

Post by Darth Duck »

Simon Iadoraz considered himself the most valuble man in all the relm*. And so, looking down at this package he hated not knowing who it was going to. He had information that could topple kings, bring down noble families but he didn't know who was using him as a middle man.

He had to find out.

Cancel the courier and deliver it myself.

"Blacky, Grey," he called. "Get your things ready, we're going on a voyage."

*Disregarding all thse wizards and magicians and all those equally annoying beings.

OUCH!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

jamitjames wrote:When Jainess came to the leaders were having there fight. She looked around and saw that only 11 bulls were left. She stepted out and started killing falcons, the fight started again.
Bulls were falling to Falcons all around Barbod and Faolan, who were still locked in combat. Jainess was felling Falcons left and right, but the Bulls would not last much longer.

A Falcon charged Barbod from behind, swinging his axe. He bearly was able to lift his weapon to attack before another Falcon arrow entered the back of his head.

The Lone Falcon was back, with three score Black Falcons along side him. The tide had turned.
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Post by Chancellor Erik »

Grid: H-6

The water in front of Sheath was still. As the sun rose on a new day, Yariyikah could barely comprehend what he had done by killing Sheath.

“It all could have been different now…Sheath would have never come here…I wouldn’t have had to kill him…it all could have been different” he said to himself. He took a gold chain off from around his neck and passed it though his hands. At the end of the gold chain was a small golden oval, which encircled a green gem. There was a small image that appeared in the center of the gem…it appeared to be an old man.

“Diomir…” he muttered to the stone. The figure looked at him and winked. Another person appeared next to the man in the gem. It was an elven girl, her head bowed down. Diomir spoke to Yariyikah through his head.

“Do you see the girl next to me? Her name is Lilian, she is the princess of an elven tribe not far from here. I need you to do me a favor, Yariyikah.” Spoke Diomir, the man in the gem.

“Anything, master.” Yariyikah replied.

“Find her. Bring her to me, has been needing a spirit like hers for a long time. I can’t get her from here, could you?” Diomir asked Yariyikah.

“To get her to you I would have to…”

“Yes, you would. But I must do my duty to

“I will try my best. Killing Sheath was hard enough. But a princess? I risk more than I have by trying to kill her.” Yariyikah tried to complain. But Diomir was gone. He sat for a long time, trying to comprehend what he was supposed to do. But a strange voice inturupted his thoughts.

“Well? What are you going to do, sit there?” said the voice. Yariyikah looked around, trying to find where it came from. Then he looked down to the jewel in his hands. A cloaked figure stood there.

“No. It can’t be you. How? No!” He yelled at the gem.

“I am here, Yariyikah. You know you couldn’t kill me. Sheath is still alive. Inside your head!”
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"