Share your favorite CCRP moment

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

I haven't been around very long at all, but my favorite seen to read was probabley the big sea battle.

My favorite char would be Cynan, because I only have two chars and he's been around longer.

Fav. Char of someone else would be Bjarn. But I also like Weigrif, he's so cool. :twisted:
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

Yeah, a lot of what was already mentioned I liked a lot, but for a moment that was more recent; I liked the confrontation between Keavur Stromspear and Brugs (when he was in the sword) and how Dale goes all matrix and absorb Brugs. But truthfully I don’t really have a favorite moment. It looks all pretty good to me.

My own favorite character, well at the moment seeing how he’s the only one that I’ve really been RPing it would have to be Theron but I don’t think that’s going to last.

As for My favorite character over all , well hmm… this Wonderer guy sounds like he could be pretty cool but I wound say that I like Sir Dractor the best if I have to choose. He’s a good hearted kick butt warrior who values life (even the ones he takes) and for a good guy, you can’t ask for much more.
"a man will give his life for a mystery, but not a question mark."
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Hmm...this is an interesting topic.

I think I´ll only choose moments and characters that I´ve actually seen being roleplayed. I don´t have the same "feel" for things from the archives.

I think my favourite moment of others is the post where LemonSqueezer introduces the vikings.
My favourite moment of my own is probably when Mircea frees Laurentiu and Laurentiu makes him a strigoi.

My favourite character of my own is Laurentiu...and Cecilya... and of others is probably Cate with the unpronouncable surname(that woman is evil :twisted: ) or perhaps lord Void...
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Maedhros wrote:My favourite character of my own is Laurentiu...and Cecilya... and of others is probably Cate with the unpronouncable surname(that woman is evil :twisted: ) or perhaps lord Void...
Hehehee...

Well, in that case, you might find this thread to be of service.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~