Classic-Castle Roleplay: August

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

The Lone ranger did not answer, instead he stood there stairing at Barbod, both of them ready to unsheilth there swords...

“WHAT THE TYCO SHIFTY BRICK OF A MEGABLOCKS MOTHER CLUCKER SON OF BEST LOCK ARE YOU TO MEGABLOCKS DOIN!” a man walked in as he yelled at both sides...

“I've been called back from sea to see my king, instead I see my soldiers lying dead on the FLOOR! If you are Lord Barbod and I know you are, then get the MEGABLIOCKS HOLD OF YOURSELF!” the commander yelled at Lord Barbod...

“These men attacked me, and didnt obey orders!” Barbod snarled at the man...

“Berlin, it is nice to finally see you again, I have coused these three men to die, please forgive me, I will take full punishment” the Lone ranger said...

“Even if you are a good friend, I must order my men to lock you up, I am sorry. as for you Lord Barbod, you may be king, but you have not been blessed by the councilers of the bull's crest, I'm sorry we couldnt do it before but I wasent here”

four bull knights came in taking the Lone ranger away...

“Lord Barbod, I have much explaining to do, but I hope you will give your weopons to my men for safe keeping until you are crowned”

LR
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

lone ranger wrote:The Lone ranger did not answer, instead he stood there stairing at Barbod, both of them ready to unsheilth there swords...

“WHAT THE TYCO SHIFTY BRICK OF A MEGABLOCKS MOTHER CLUCKER SON OF BEST LOCK ARE YOU TO MEGABLOCKS DOIN!” a man walked in as he yelled at both sides...

“I've been called back from sea to see my king, instead I see my soldiers lying dead on the FLOOR! If you are Lord Barbod and I know you are, then get the MEGABLIOCKS HOLD OF YOURSELF!” the commander yelled at Lord Barbod...

“These men attacked me, and didnt obey orders!” Barbod snarled at the man...

“Berlin, it is nice to finally see you again, I have coused these three men to die, please forgive me, I will take full punishment” the Lone ranger said...

“Even if you are a good friend, I must order my men to lock you up, I am sorry. as for you Lord Barbod, you may be king, but you have not been blessed by the councilers of the bull's crest, I'm sorry we couldnt do it before but I wasent here”

four bull knights came in taking the Lone ranger away...

“Lord Barbod, I have much explaining to do, but I hope you will give your weopons to my men for safe keeping until you are crowned”

LR
To put thing mildly, Trevelayn, Gerrik, Jack and the Lone Falcon were confused.

"So.." Barbod snarled as the Lone Ranger was dragged off, "I am still not king my OWN MEGABLOKS EMPIRE?!?!" his voice rose as he finished his sentence.

"Give me you weapons and I will explain."

"LIKE TYCO I WILL GIVE UP MY WEAPONS!! EXPLAIN THE SITUATION NOW OR I WILL SKEWER YOU!!"

Trevelayn and Gerrik appeared to feel the same way as Barbod, but the Lone Falcon laid down his spear carefully on the blood-stained floor, as did Jack.

"Sir, you must understand our situation right now," explained the Lone Falcon to the newcomer, "We are all confused, upset and angry. When someone is angry and confused, that someone is also scared, and it is unreasonable take away that person's only defence. Please, explain the situation, and nevermind our weapons."

The man hesitated, then shrugged. "Very well." He turned to the red-faced Barbod.

"My name is Berlin, I am a member of the Bull Crest Council, as is Lovana and the Lone Ranger and several others. The Bull Crest Council is the ruling order over the Bulls on this isle, a multi-person king, in other words. The council makes decisions, the Bulls obey the council. It was written when the Bull King was discovered, the Bull Council would give the king their blessing and then disband, giving all power to the Bull King. That is why those gaurds did not obey you when you ordered the Lone Ranger to be locked up, the Lone Ranger outranks you at the moment."
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Alex was astounded. The country was falling apart and this kid had no clue it was happening. "What's your name?"
"Walf."

"Are you a Crusader?" Alex asked.

"No, I'm actually from Classic Castle land."

Alex was confused. "Why are you here?"

"Well I'm looking for the misfits actually."

"The misfits? Why?"

"They're my heroes."

Alex was astounded this kid had come all the way here just to see the misfits. "I suppose I could bring him to Bjarn..." He thought. "No. this land is too dangerous. This boy isn't too experienced with his sword and if I brought him back he could end up chopped up like those poor forestmen."

It was then that Alex realized something. He didn't want to go back himself. He felt so useless at the keep, like he should be out finding his friends. That was it of course. He had to leave. He would have to do it in secret though. Bjarn might not like it. With that decided, his thoughts returned to the present.

"Look... Walf... You have to go home. Nothing but death lies ahead."

"What? But I'll die if I go home. I don't have any food."

"Well there is that I suppose. All right then, come with me."
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Grid: M-18

It was late in the evening as Blackheart's ship started to enter Wraith's Cove.

"Is this it?" he asked the Old Man, who nodded.

"Any sight of the Bombardier?" Blackheart asked his crew. There was no answer for a moment, then the lookout replied.

"Ship anchored at the head of the cove!" he shouted. "She appears to be the Bombardier!"

"Excellent!" said Blackheart. "Bring us in! All men to battle stations." But no one had a chance to move as the Old Man stepped in front of him.

"Belay that order," he said, quietly, but very authoritatively. "You will not engage the Bombardier at this time.

"Why the tyco not?" Blackheart demanded to know.

"For your information there are one hundred and fifty elite Dragon Master soldiers on that ship," replied the Old Man. "And there are another fifty with a dragon and sorceror less than two leagues away. Broadside and his men have fought you off successfully before, and if you think that they won't be able to do it again with a battalion of elite soldiers, then you are among Dametreos' greatest fools."

"It was all the shifty tyco-bestbrick wind's fault," Blackheart began muttering under his breath, but the Old Man wasn't listening. He was giving orders.

"Put about!" he commanded. "Moor us outside the cove, on the east shore. My companions and I will go ashore. You are not to engage the Bombardier in my absence. I expect to be gone a bit less than a week."

Blackheart's eyes lit up. There was no way that he'd be obeying those orders. In five days Broadside and his crew would be his. It was just a matter of coming up with the right plan.

"And Captain Blackheart will be coming with me," said the Old Man, reading and cutting into his thoughts. "Just as an assurance of his good will."

Cursing the Old Man's sorcery, Blackheart did as he was told. The Old Man looked too fell and serious to be crossed.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Formendacil wrote: Cursing the Old Man's sorcery, Blackheart did as he was told. The Old Man looked too fell and serious to be crossed.
"Bested me? That Broadside?" Blackheart snarled. "I beat off the Orcish Fleet and saved Iadoraz from the crutches of a corsair fleet! And you say Broadside is better? HARHARHAR!" The old privateer's laugh was rough and deep.
"Do be quiet," The Old man said. "We might be heard."
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

"My name is Berlin, I am a member of the Bull Crest Council, as is Lovana and the Lone Ranger and several others. The Bull Crest Council is the ruling order over the Bulls on this isle, a multi-person king, in other words. The council makes decisions, the Bulls obey the council. It was written when the Bull King was discovered, the Bull Council would give the king their blessing and then disband, giving all power to the Bull King. That is why those gaurds did not obey you when you ordered the Lone Ranger to be locked up, the Lone Ranger outranks you at the moment."
"No." Said Barbod.
"What?" Replied Berlin, in shock.
"I said 'no'" Said Barbod, calmly.
"You have no choice in the matter. This is the way things work." Replied Berlin, again.
"Being King is my birthright." Barbod began, "You can't take it away from me."
"We arn't taking it away from you, m'lord."
"Then give me your blessing, and resign." Barbod said, a slight hint of anger in his voice.
"Not as of yet, Barbod." Berlin said.
"So I am not king?" It was easy to tell barbod was furious, though his voice did not show it.
"No." Said Berlin.
Barbod looked him in the eyes for a moment, before turning to the window.
"And I thought the Falcon kingdom was currupt." Barbod said, his voice like a whip.
The Green Knight
Reeve

Dacker grimaced. He didn't like being teleported but he knew this was important. He clenched his fists and waited for the spell...
When Dacker opened his eyes he was in Dragon Master land. He tried to stand, still realing from the teleport. Then the pain hit him. The leftovers of an old wound, searing in his side. He grasped for his flask. Still half full. Dacker took a long swig of the dragon blood. His pain subsided but not much. "It's getting worse." he thought. "I'll have to find the antidote soon."

Dacker looked up. In the distance he could see the lop-sided fire breathing fortress. "Come, Coal Blood" he said, mounting the dragon. We're going home."
~
Caimlin was puzzled. A strange situation had presented itself right after Lord Void had left. A scouting party had come across two dead Dragon Masters several miles south. They said that there were also dragon and ninja tracks. According to the scouts it looked like the ninja had killed the two knights and stolen the dragon. That was all fine and good but what Caimlin couldn't understand was what a ninja was doing in dragon land, and how it had managed to steal the dragon? Dragons aren't the easiest things to control.

Suddenly Caimlin's thoughts were interrupted by some strange noises from outside the fortress. He wasn't concerned though, Del Grakken had appointed an all out 'practice of arms' day. Every Dragon Master in the region was out there and drilling and sparing and the like. All the dragons were out there too, marching and flying, practicing fire accuracy. Of course here was a lot of noise. So why had he been bothered now?

Resigning his puzzle Caimlin walked to the window. What he saw left him in shock. The Dragons were going crazy, turning on their riders, dropping them off in mid air, incinerating knights who were drilling in formation. Caimlin raced down the stairs and out the main door. Something had to be done!

"To me!" he cried. "To me, men of the dragon crest!"

Dragon Masters came from every side. Fifty from the left, another fifty from the right. They all gathered 'round him, shields raised to stop the dragon-fire. Caimlin was surprised to find less then two hundred men total, at his sides. "Two hundred men verses one hundred dragons" Caimlin thought. "We don't stand a chance."

"Retreat!" he called. "Into the fortress!" But his heart sank when he tried the doors. "Locked." He said aloud. "How?" Caimlin whirled around to face the dragons. The men were surrounded. Dragons on all sides. Then another dragon landed. Competely black except for a blood red face. A man stepped off.

"Drop your weapons and your lives will be spared."

"It can't be." Caimlin whispered. "The deceiver!"

Ok, enough of that!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Barbapple wrote:"No." Said Barbod.
"What?" Replied Berlin, in shock.
"I said 'no'" Said Barbod, calmly.
"You have no choice in the matter. This is the way things work." Replied Berlin, again.
"Being King is my birthright." Barbod began, "You can't take it away from me."
"We arn't taking it away from you, m'lord."
"Then give me your blessing, and resign." Barbod said, a slight hint of anger in his voice.
"Not as of yet, Barbod." Berlin said.
"So I am not king?" It was easy to tell barbod was furious, though his voice did not show it.
"No." Said Berlin.
Barbod looked him in the eyes for a moment, before turning to the window.
"And I thought the Falcon kingdom was currupt." Barbod said, his voice like a whip.
O-22

The Lone Falcon stepped forward. Anger blazed in his eyes.

"Berlin, Barbod is the rightful King of the Bulls, the blood of Cedric flows thought his veins. I may be a Black Falcon, but I know the system of the Bulls. It is simple; the old Bull leader dies, his or her heir takes the thrown, simple as that. No council, no commitee, none of this tyco buildit megabloks!"

Barbod stared. That had been the first time he head heard the Lone Falcon swear.

Trevelayn spoke up. "I am with the Lone Falcon, if this council delays any longer in...er....what do you call it? Oh yes, 'blessing'" Trevelayn rolled his eyes, "I think it should be counted as an act of treason."

Jack had his say. "All those Bulls who we met when the Rose Marie pulled up knew who their bloomin' King was, they cheered like mad, they did. I don't think they need some bloomin' council to decide their king!"

Berlin was loosing his battle.

Gerrik had the closing statement. "I think it would be wise if you gathered up all of your fellow councilers and bless Lord Barbod right now...before we make you bless him ourselves."

Berlin was no fool.

Under the watchful eyes of the Lone Falcon, Trevelayn and Gerrik, the council gathered and whispered among themselves for a few minutes. Their conclusion was soon reached. Berlin bowed before Barbod.

"M'Lord Barbod, you have the Council's blessing. We have disbanded, and you are now king!"
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Jack Craft
Freeman

Post by Jack Craft »

Barbapple wrote:"And I thought the Falcon kingdom was corrupt." Barbod said, his voice like a whip.
Berlin stiffened as if stabbed in the throat.

"The ceremony was to have taken place at tonight's celebration. Up until now, we had presumed it would be a mere formality, which is why it was not mentioned to you. However..."

Berlin gestured around the nearly destroyed chamber, summing up the melee with only a brief wave of his hand.

"We are not traitors, Lord Barbod. The Bulls were a shattered clan-- and we did what needed to do to hold those last pieces together. Your arrival seemed like a dream we had long hoped for... but today's incident has cast a shadow over that event."

Barbod ground his teeth, but did not yield his position. His voice was low, dangerous.

"So now you will tell me that my own people will cast me out?"

Jack shook his head, interrupting

"Nay. No, Lord Barbod, the council would dare not. The people here have waited so long to have a king, and your arrival here has given them pride-- hope-- for the first time in years. Aye, they'd be fools to turn against the will of the people."

"Your friend speaks the truth," Berlin acknowledged. "I fear the settlement would tear itself apart from within if the council refused you."

"Then declare me king and give them what they want."

"That too, we cannot do just yet-- for one thing, we are now a councillor short. Lovana left a written resignation before she left the keep an hour ago."

Barbod's eyes snapped open.

"What?!"

"You accused her of treason, Barbod. She felt she had no choice but to remove herself from the council. And with the Ranger under confinement, he cannot cast a vote, either."

"The Ranger," Barbod growled, "works for the Falcon King."

Berlin rubbed his face wearily. He suddenly seemed much older, and immensely tired. He slumped into the single unbroken chair in the room, and sighed.

"The Ranger has any number of excellent qualities. Tact is not among them. We had hoped to keep this knowledge from you a little while longer, yet."

"More treason," said Barbod flatly.

"Not so. Not so. The Ranger has worked for the Falcon King at my request. And he has not, in fact, been in his employ for more than a couple of years-- though the Falcon King believes it to be much longer."

"How is that possible?"

"The Falcon King has always employed a number of spies-- many of which are so covert that he himself would not know them on sight. Several years ago, we managed to assassinate one of those spies-- a particularly high ranking one-- and arrange for the Ranger to take his place. The Falcon King had never personally met the agent, and had no way to detect the substitution."

"And I'd wager you made sure that no one who could was left?" Jack interjected.

"Just so. And better still, shortly afterwards, the Ranger was promoted by the Black Falcon to an advisor. The Falcon King believes the spy he turns to for advice has been in his employ for most of his life. Only we know otherwise."
Truffula Trees are what everyone needs.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Jack Craft wrote:"Your friend speaks the truth," Berlin acknowledged. "I fear the settlement would tear itself apart from within if the council refused you."

"Then declare me king and give them what they want."

"That too, we cannot do just yet-- for one thing, we are now a councillor short. Lovana left a written resignation before she left the keep an hour ago."
Gerrik obviously did not like the turn of events.

"Lovana has removed herself from the council, therefore, she is no longer part of the council and her vote is not needed." he pointed out.

Berlin hesitated.

"I think there is only one way to solve this." stated the Lone Falcon,
"Come, gather the Bulls. All of them."

Soon the square was filled with Bulls of all ages. The Falcon cupped his hand and cried, "BULLS, WHO DO YOU TAKE YOUR ORDERS FROM? BARBOD OR THE BULL COUNCIL?"

The return cry was swift.

"BARBOD!"

The Lone Falcon turned back to Berlin.

"I think the problem is solved," the Lone Falcon smirked, "Your subjects have decided." he added to Barbod.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Berlin tunred to Barbod, “you have been blessed by the coucil and the people,I myself and all the coucil members will resign in one hour, the kingdom is your's my lord”

“Thank you” Barbod replied to Berlin...

“I am also letting the Lone ranger go, and the hunt for Lovana has ended, both of them will be protected by me. That is my final order has coucil leader. Now I shall resign”

Berlin walked out of the room and signed the papers for resign, so did the other members.

A soldier walked up to Barbod...

“This island and the bull's are now under your command, all funds from the coucilers have been stopped. What do you wish to do m'lord?”

LR
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Grid :- Drullen Bell keep

Ark rushed to his kings chamber. he knocked on the door, and the voice of his lord came
"Enter.." he said. Ark rushed in, and bowed.
"Milord, Radjar has been sent out to find derrek stormspear. As i said, there is another one with that name. Keavur StormSpear. I beg of your leave to run and find Radjar and accompany him on his journey to find Derrek, and then to keavur." Ark bowed again.

"If it will aid us in our war with darkness... then it will help.. gather supplys, and head to the armoury and get anything you need. oh and get a weapon."

----

Ark ran to the armoury, Sir Dractor was there with 5 soilders, gathering weapons and armour for them.
Ark had been here many times, adoring the swords, spears, armour.
Ark knew what he wanted, and he picked up a small short sword.
he needed to find rad and rosa.
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

This is a post for Peter McSornley, not Barbod
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grid-O-22

Peter woke up in a haze. What had happened?
He slowly tried to get up. As he got to his feet, a sudden dizzyness came over him. He instinktivly brought his hands to his head. A shooting pain went threw him. Then His memory of the event returned. How he had tapped the shoulder of the bull-king. More pain shot threw his head. Someone has done a great job bandaging me. He thought, getting to his feet.
He exited the room, still dizzy, and far from healed.
He heard a loud shout, by many people:
"Barbod!"
Pain shot threw his head again.
"Shhhhhhh..." He said, even though he knew noone could here him.
"Arrg..." He said, his head throbbing with pain. "So if I'm in the infermary, the Armoury is..." He paused. "That way!" And he left in the derection he indecated. He had a job to do.
Jack Craft
Freeman

Post by Jack Craft »

Barbapple wrote: "Arrg..." He said, his head throbbing with pain. "So if I'm in the infirmary, the Armoury is..." He paused. "That way!" And he left in the direction he indicated. He had a job to do.
Peter's head spun. East was west, and the light stung his eyes like darts. Between the pain of his broken nose and the delirium of a concussion, he could scarcely have been blamed for not acting rationally.

He tried to focus on the last order he could remember from the King.

"Get that little tyco upstart and lock her up!"

Lovana... the King wanted Lovana locked up. His head swirled like a cyclone. Other commands pushed into his memory.

"As for the Lone Ranger, drag him back here for questioning!"

That was also an order from the King, wasn't it? But the Ranger had already come back for questioning, hadn't he? Peter couldn't recall. He lurched onto one knee, suddenly nausous, then pulled himself upright using his spear. Spear? When did he find one of those? Oh. He looked around the armory in confusion, suddenly unable to remember what he had been doing. The room wouldn't hold still-- and the walls seemed determined to get in his way-- and where exactly was his left leg, anyhow?

"...get that tyco upstart... as for the Lone Ranger... lock her up... drag... questioning... lock... tyco... get... lock her up..."

"Yes sire!" Peter saluted an empty suit of armor, as crisply as he could under the circumstances. For some reason he couldn't exactly recall, he didn't seem quite able to stand up properly. But his orders were as clear as mud.

He staggered from the room, determined to capture Lovana or the Lone Ranger.
Truffula Trees are what everyone needs.
The Green Knight
Reeve

"BloodVaine," Aezazel said after the teleport was finished. "I must speak to you."

"Yes?" Said BloodVaine.

"Why didn't you kill those three pests?"

"Believe me my friend, their fate now is far worse then death. They will spend eternity in a consciousness close to dreaming. Nothing short of a prism spell will release them."

"I see, and what of those fools at the Drullen bell keep? I am dying to take revenge."

"But you appear to be fully healed."

"I am. But the pain still lingers. I need to kill them."

"The keep may be dangerous. Archers have always been effective against dragons, I may have another plan."

Ok, enough of that!