Character's Place in Hierarchy commander of the bull army

Other Information his father was a falcon, his mother was a bull

Character's Looks coming soon...

LR
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Is Kook or Lugz ever going to post again? :P

I think all of dametreos should get ready for BloodVaine. he mightbe preparing a siege on Drullen keep... :D
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

The Lone ranger is part of the bull's crest coucil?

if you say so :p

anyways,

I will explain it here that Barbod needs to be blessed by the coucnil before becoming king, you should all know this if you read history books about castle and kings and what not :p

Anyways, on to the CCRP :)

LR
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

lone ranger wrote:I will explain it here that Barbod needs to be blessed by the coucnil before becoming king, you should all know this if you read history books about castle and kings and what not
Not necessarily....

While a king would generally have very little power without the support of his council, once the previous king died, in a hereditary monarchy, his successor IMMEDIATELY becaome king. Even though he had yet to be crowned or acknowledged, he was nonetheless king.

Of course, the rules differed from place to place. And if the Bulls require council consent, fine with me. I just thought I'd point that out...
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Hey nate, if I remeber you have a rule that says you cant auto a char without the char's owner saying you can?

I never said you could auto Berlin, you can auto Lone ranger and Lovana, but not Berlin. also, just so you know because I keeo typing it in my posts

THE BULL'S CREST KNOWS FOR A FACT THAT BARBOD IS KING, I.S K.I.N.G.

-_-

LR
Jack Craft
Freeman

Post by Jack Craft »

Argh! I spent so long writing my next post that it was already obsolete by the time it went up.

Ok, I'll let Nate decide if it stands or falls-- but I think some of the information in it, such as how the Ranger came to work for the Falcons, would be useful to the storyline. If you decide to delete it, I may repost some of the same material in whatever context matches.

Ah, me, ah my...
Truffula Trees are what everyone needs.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

lone ranger wrote: I never said you could auto Berlin, you can auto Lone ranger and Lovana, but not Berlin. also, just so you know because I keeo typing it in my posts

-_-

LR
Hey man, seriously, CHILL OUT!
I don't know of any rule by that :? . I do know that those who do not know much of a character should not auto them.
I'm pretty tired of these posts cluttering the Planning thread about how you hate how everybody posts. Please, get a better attitude and ask them politely to do it the way you want. Thank you.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

I am chilled, I just dont like the fact that I've had to explain to Nate that the bull's KNOW Barbod is KING.

and I really dont care that he autoed him, but I hope it doesnt happen again :p

and you would understand if you where in the chats we have had, but anyways, I'm about to post in the RP

LR
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

I think the rule is flexible. It refers to autoing other characters you don't really know, or in a way that the character wouldn't act.

If this would be out of keeping for Berlin, explain why (politely please), and this will be worked out in a decent, civilised manner.
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

I don't know about you guys, but I'm finding this hilarious. First there's trouble between the good falcons and the bulls. Then there was that assassin. Now the Lone Ranger tries to sneak out the door and everthing starts all over again.

Barbod was doing better before he had an army.

Does he lack leadership skills?
Are his friends really enemies?
Will the bull army kill themselves off?

I don't know, but if you keep this up you'll have enough matterial to stay on that island for the rest of the roleplay.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

lone ranger wrote: I never said you could auto Berlin, you can auto Lone ranger and Lovana, but not Berlin. also, just so you know because I keeo typing it in my posts

-_-

LR
A rude atitude like this will not be tolerated. I, too, am tired of all your posts complaining people are not autoing your characters and that you plots have been ruined. If you dislike a post for some reason, please state it in a calm and polited manner. If these outbursts happen again you will be banned.

Every single character except ones that have been Frozen can be autoed by anyone.

Personally, I can not make head nor tale of the plot you are attempting to create. Each of your posts only the confuses the matter more by adding characters and really odd twists.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

I was just thinking of the same thing Green knight. and it is kinda funny. and i wonder how this is all gonna turn out...

and the Lone ranger is sneaking off?

I didnt know that :p

LR
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

lone ranger wrote:Hey nate, if I remeber you have a rule that says you cant auto a char without the char's owner saying you can?

I never said you could auto Berlin, you can auto Lone ranger and Lovana, but not Berlin. also, just so you know because I keeo typing it in my posts

-_-

LR

Please reread the rules.
You are allowed to explain minor acts in the roleplay, of course you hasve to auto to some degree or the RP wouldnt move on. Now stop causing trouble.
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Ok maybe I exadgerated. In reality he anounced boldly that he was going to walk out the door. Believe it or not I know where you're comming from. For example:
trapped below the sea
grid :- ??

Reno, Aros and Luxus were in the bubble, with no way out.
Dacker had already been teleported, with one of the great dragons, but BloodVaine was still up there.
The three had limited air inside the bubble, and would soon die of suffocation.
"Reno, sir, are we going to die?" Luxus asked, tears filling his eyes.
Reno breathed, and diverted eyesfrom luxus. Aros looked at luxus
"or course not... we will find a way out."
reno took a small knife out, and touched the bubble with it.
it cut it, and water flooded in
"Hold your breath!" Reno shouted, and he took a gasp of air. Aros picked luxus up, as Reno hacked away on the bubble. A sizable hole appeared in the side, and the three people swam out to the shore and to BloodVaines island.
Now in reality they wouldn't be able to escape from the pendants without a magic spell. But then, it's my fault for not saying that in the first place. Not to mention that it was pretty cruel of me to put them in that place to begin with. But then agian I was expecting Lord Void to rescue them.
"The pendants are near, I can feel them!"
However, you'll see that with a little creativity you can fix these things. viewtopic.php?t=2041&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=240

Hopefully this will help explain how Reno Aros and Luxus weren't crushed by the water pressure and how they surfaced without contracting the bends.

And don't worry Nic, Lord Void will get you out soon.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

The Green Knight wrote:
Ok maybe I exadgerated. In reality he anounced boldly that he was going to walk out the door. Believe it or not I know where you're comming from. For example:
trapped below the sea
grid :- ??

Reno, Aros and Luxus were in the bubble, with no way out.
Dacker had already been teleported, with one of the great dragons, but BloodVaine was still up there.
The three had limited air inside the bubble, and would soon die of suffocation.
"Reno, sir, are we going to die?" Luxus asked, tears filling his eyes.
Reno breathed, and diverted eyesfrom luxus. Aros looked at luxus
"or course not... we will find a way out."
reno took a small knife out, and touched the bubble with it.
it cut it, and water flooded in
"Hold your breath!" Reno shouted, and he took a gasp of air. Aros picked luxus up, as Reno hacked away on the bubble. A sizable hole appeared in the side, and the three people swam out to the shore and to BloodVaines island.
Now in reality they wouldn't be able to escape from the pendants without a magic spell. But then, it's my fault for not saying that in the first place. Not to mention that it was pretty cruel of me to put them in that place to begin with. But then agian I was expecting Lord Void to rescue them..
yes...hm...I was planning to do that in my next post...

I think the best thing would be to ignore this post and just continue. Lord Void will rescue Reno, Aros, Luxus, then we can continue from there, what do you think?
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].