Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: August

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Sir Garth, swearing in the CC forum and/or the CCRP will not be tolerated. Therefore, you remain banned from the RP, and you might possibly be banned from CC.com completly.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Very interesting post jack, one of your bests :-)

Time to type away...

Or build, heh

LR
Jack Craft
Freeman

Post by Jack Craft »

lone ranger wrote:Very interesting post jack, one of your bests :-)

Time to type away...

Or build, heh

LR
Thanks! I figured we needed to start merging some story threads, so as to better get some of our cast members together. And a little hint of a giant conspiracy never hurt anyone...
Truffula Trees are what everyone needs.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

True, very true jack.

We need a little fun like the guys at drullen bell keep :-P

LR
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Minor Charachter.

Name :- Ark Treesline

Characters age :- 32

Characters Background :- Ark was born into the forestmen kingdom, and has been a servant since 9 years old.

Equipment :- Small Dagger.

Charcters Faction :- Forestmen

Place in heirachy :- servant
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

I see a lot of things are wrong with your latest post Nate, one, he would have kept walking, and he said he would take any one with him that would go.

and he wouldnt do it under the bull's flag, also, he would slam the door, or turn white. and remeber he doesnt care about his life?

-_-

LR
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

I would Like a standing ovation for my first second charictor!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character's Name: Peter McSornley

Character's Age: 15

Character's Background: A Bull soldier that escaped to bull's isle before the Falcon's destroied his village. He lives a general bull life. Nothing to special. Enjoys a good feast, and being around loved ones. A happy-camper.

Character's Faction: Bulls

Character's Place in Hierarchy: Just a kid.

Other Information: Loves life. A happy-go-luckey guy.

Character's Looks: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/barba ... ullman.jpg

Class: secondary Charictor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys will know him better from this in my most recent post.
The young bull soldier tapped barbod's shoulder, and that was all it took.
Barbod whirrled around, and laid a punch hard in the face of the man
The guy who was punched.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Barbapple wrote:I would Like a standing ovation for my first second charictor!!!
You guys will know him better from this in my most recent post.
The young bull soldier tapped barbod's shoulder, and that was all it took.
Barbod whirrled around, and laid a punch hard in the face of the man
The guy who was punched.
I'd stand up and give you your ovation, but I'm lazy, and I'd rather sit down and type. Consider the clacking of the keys as clapping.

I hope we see a bit more about this guy. Surely you don't intend to make a new character every time Barbod punches someone.... :lol:
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Viewer Discretion Advised somehow exaggerates a bit, don't yall think?
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Daimyo wrote:Viewer Discretion Advised somehow exaggerates a bit, don't yall think?
Yes. If someone made a movie about the Roleplay, the "Viewer Discretion" part would probably apply more to our gory battles than to things like that last post of yours and Nathan's.

Kinda funny, really...
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Formendacil wrote:
Daimyo wrote:Viewer Discretion Advised somehow exaggerates a bit, don't yall think?
Yes. If someone made a movie about the Roleplay, the "Viewer Discretion" part would probably apply more to our gory battles than to things like that last post of yours and Nathan's.

Kinda funny, really...
Don't worry, It probably gets worse than this, but not till a few months away :roll:
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Daimyo wrote:
Formendacil wrote:

Kinda funny, really...
Don't worry, It probably gets worse than this, but not till a few months away :roll:
Personally, I suggest that you never go there. It can happen in your head if you want, and maybe it actually DID happen, but there is no need to post about it.

Nate, if you're going to outlaw swearing in the Roleplay, outlaw posts of a sexually-explicit nature. Some of us just don't want to know...
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Nate, if you're going to outlaw swearing in the Roleplay, outlaw posts of a nature. Some of us just don't want to know...[/quote]

Oh, I didn't mean by that! :lol: I'd never go there in the Roleplay!

I was saying the violence would probably increase. tHe world's getting more hectic, you know...

As for the (Snipped) posts, I doubt that will EVER happen, maybe a hint at it, but probably not even that
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Daimyo wrote:Nate, if you're going to outlaw swearing in the Roleplay, outlaw posts of a nature. Some of us just don't want to know...
Oh, I didn't mean by that! :lol: I'd never go there in the Roleplay!

I was saying the violence would probably increase. tHe world's getting more hectic, you know...

As for the (Snipped) posts, I doubt that will EVER happen, maybe a hint at it, but probably not even that[/quote]

Okay, whew.... I'm glad I misunderstood!!! :D

Yeah, I doubt if the violence will get any better, but I wasn't really complaining about that. I mean, its just a bunch of plastic toys whacking each other and falling apart...

Still, you're probably right.

BTW: Does anyone know if LEGO KNIGHT ever intends to come back? He was posting a fair bit in the other forums this morning, and it would be great to have Drakko back. I KNOW a spot could easily be found for him with the Lone Falcon and crew...

This is just wishful thinking, right?
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

I put that there just in case someone complains, if there is any objection to references such as rape, the Council will discuss the matter. However, there is also extreme violence in the Roleplay, and so far no one has complained about that.

There will be no, repeat, no, 'sex' scenes in the CCRP. Posts hinting at such scenes should handled in the same way the PG movies do; people start kissing, camera moves away from couple, fade to black, etc.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].