rpging

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
LONGBOW
Peasant

rpging

Post by LONGBOW »

should I enter roleplay? it sounds fun but :cry: :cry: I don't have much free time(and I'd have to have a custom faction
ham jam spamalot
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Pardon me but, you're on your own here. Joining the roleplay is a time-consuming endaevor. And no go on the custom factions. If you like, you are able to join, but you have to buck up and get in the mood. As in, clean up some stuff and act civilly, which I made the mistake of not doing. It's a fun thing, but it takes work too.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord Resta
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Resta »

Daimyo is correct. I'll be joining the CCRP soon and even though I've belonged to an RPG before, I'm going to have to work on this hard for a while. I assume that once you have put in hard work at the begining, it will get much easier as you go on.
Look to my coming, on the first light of the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East...

-Gandalf the White, The Two Towers.
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

This is in the wrong place :-/

The roleplay requires time and effort to get it working, they are the key ingredients for the Roleplay.
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

the_great_one wrote:This is in the wrong place :-/

The roleplay requires time and effort to get it working, they are the key ingredients for the Roleplay.
Hmmm.....

I hate to be the dissenting voice, but I don't know if this is true for everyone. I haven't found Roleplay to be a particularly strenuous or time-consuming endeavour (and I do post fairly regularly and well, I think).

Of course, I have plenty of free time, and writing comes easily to me.

But don't just jump in based on what I say. Not everyone can do it easily, and anyway, you do need to be enthusiasic.
LONGBOW
Peasant

Post by LONGBOW »

alright! sounds good, I have an idea were I won't need a custom faction :twisted: the Ainunorians will just be "passing through" your lands(trying to conquer them
ham jam spamalot
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

LONGBOW wrote:alright! sounds good, I have an idea were I won't need a custom faction :twisted: the Ainunorians will just be "passing through" your lands(trying to conquer them
Umm.... No. I don't think so, that is probably worse than the initial idea. You really have to go with the flow... It's not as easy as that, and you definitely don't get what you want in the roleplay. And please... If you join, try your best to act maturely.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"