Great Stuff!!

:D :D

Nikos
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Whoohoo! nice work Michael.

Nate, you have to add these to the roleplay profiles.
You know, I think we should do more of this. We wouldn't even need a contest. The best part of it is that you get a better glimpse into the different scenes in the roleplay.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

The Green Knight wrote:Whoohoo! nice work Michael.

Nate, you have to add these to the roleplay profiles.
You know, I think we should do more of this. We wouldn't even need a contest. The best part of it is that you get a better glimpse into the different scenes in the roleplay.
Thanks for the compliments!

I'm glad that Drock and Targon meet your approval so much that you want them added. A true compliment!

Elbadar, of course, was my character. How could I get him wrong?

Nate, would it be possible to insert the pics into the archives at the appropriate points? Illustrations, so to speak.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Whew....I barely made it! Here is my entry, where Lord Bjarn meets Green Fox:

Formendacil wrote:Nate, would it be possible to insert the pics into the archives at the appropriate points? Illustrations, so to speak.
Yeah...once I archive this part of the story.
The Green Knight wrote:You know, I think we should do more of this. We wouldn't even need a contest. The best part of it is that you get a better glimpse into the different scenes in the roleplay.
Yeah, this is way fun! Let's continue to build dioramas!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Whew....I barely made it! Here is my entry, where Lord Bjarn meets Green Fox:

Formendacil wrote:Nate, would it be possible to insert the pics into the archives at the appropriate points? Illustrations, so to speak.
Yeah...once I archive this part of the story.
The Green Knight wrote:You know, I think we should do more of this. We wouldn't even need a contest. The best part of it is that you get a better glimpse into the different scenes in the roleplay.
Yeah, this is way fun! Let's continue to build dioramas!
Okay, its DEFINITELY a good thing I didn't do anything with Bjarn. Seeing him updated.... well, it would be embarrassing to have an old-style Bjarn in new-style settings.

Good job, Nathan.

(BTW: isn't old Obi-wan's face terrible for photographing? I've had trouble with the Old Man both times I've taken a pic of him.)
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Maybe we should have a diorama thread every month, not really a contest, just to share ideas with others. :)

Nik
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

the_great_one wrote:Maybe we should have a diorama thread every month, not really a contest, just to share ideas with others. :)

Nik
Sounds good to me... I can REALLY see doing some future scenes I have in mind (but those are under wraps in case someone does something to sink them. I HATE looking like a fool, although I suppose I do fairly often...).

Besides, it fun to peruse pictures with figs in them. Figs make any Lego picture. There's just only so much building-staring you can handle. Figs can be watched forever.....