SSchmidt
Merchant

Re: LCC Guild Hall - Information and Submission Thread

Post by SSchmidt »

Guild building is back!

Here is my Mages guild A3 entry, "Another Orc in the Wall"

LCC - Mages Guild A3 - "Another Orc in the Wall" by SSchmidt--, on Flickr
PSN: SSchmidt-
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-orks/map/rankings/copy_of_lionhearttorso.jpg[/img]
[img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2807/9561546705_8f26947042_o.jpg[/img]
ludzik
Steward

Post by ludzik »

Heroes guild here I come :)

It's spring... love is in the air but duty calls. Sir Kejtar has been courting Lady Olik for years now. They have known each other since they were kids and their paths have crossed many times. As teenagers they have competed with each other academically and in other areas as well. Lady Olik is an amazing archer and not a bad swordsman - when they were teenagers there were few times where Lady Olik bested young sir Kejtar at sparring. Sir Kejtar of course teases her to this day that he let her win so that she didn't get discouraged.

Alas now, they're older, they're serious in talks about their relationship but sir Kejtar is ready to depart on a trip and he's meeting with Lady Olik underneath their favourite tree where they have spent many a night as teenagers gazing at stars and dreaming of future. He's saying goodbye and preparing for the hardship of not seeing lady Olik for a period of time...
< clicking on the pic takes you to the moc forum where clicking on the pic will take you to the flickr gallery >
TTrooper
Villein

Post by TTrooper »

Hey AK think I could join the Heros guild once we get rid of the queen?
jman44
Laborer

Post by jman44 »

TTrooper wrote:Hey AK think I could join the Heros guild once we get rid of the queen?
Sorry for butting in but as long as you have reached the rank of Citizen by having 16 personal points from your CIC, Free Builds, LC's, and/or GC's then you may begin building and uploading your guild builds whenever you'd like :) Although this is a great time to start the Hero's Guild :wink:
TTrooper
Villein

Post by TTrooper »

jman44 wrote:
TTrooper wrote:Hey AK think I could join the Heros guild once we get rid of the queen?
Sorry for butting in but as long as you have reached the rank of Citizen by having 16 personal points from your CIC, Free Builds, LC's, and/or GC's then you may begin building and uploading your guild builds whenever you'd like :) Although this is a great time to start the Hero's Guild :wink:
Yeah AK already told me and Yeah it is but I guess I need to wait:)
Gavin of Lockwood
Archer

Post by Gavin of Lockwood »

Mages Guild - Apprentice 1

A Terrifying Discovery by IronBricks, on Flickr
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-orks/map/rankings/citizen1.bmp[/img][img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7376/10295458854_798b684812_m.jpg[/img]
-Omnibus pro Deo.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/classical_jazz_piano]My Flickr[/url]
MasterMinifig
Peasant

Post by MasterMinifig »

LCC - Merchants Guild - A3 - The Lenfel Way. . .

The Lenfel way. . . by MasterMinifig, on Flickr

Story on Flickr!
josdu
Gentleman

Post by josdu »

Gavin of Lockwood wrote:Mages Guild - Apprentice 1
Hey Gavin Are you ranked a Citizen? cause I'm the same rank as you and I don't think I'm a citizen.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/98280612@N05/?details=1#]Flickr[/url]

Let [them] see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

josdu wrote:Hey Gavin Are you ranked a Citizen? cause I'm the same rank as you and I don't think I'm a citizen.
As of November he had 12 points. A few free builds would get him to 15, so I'm sure he has made Citizen by now, even if the Outlaw scoreboard doesn't reflect that yet.

PS - Please take personal questions like this to PMs, since it doesn't really have to do with the Guild Hall. If there is a question as to whether someone is qualified to join the guild, you can PM me directly in the future, or just ask them via PM.
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
DrakkVonLego
Villein

Post by DrakkVonLego »

Mages Guild A-1
Drakk's First Fire and Blood

Many years ago in the magical isles...

Drakk had been on his own for several years now, ever since his family was massacred by a band of goblins. Ever since, he eked out a living by robbing lone merchants who crossed his path. Despite being a lone boy in the mountains, his name was feared amongst the local traders. While traversing a mountain pass on a particularly foggy day hunting for some merchants, something happened to him that would change his life forever.

Thinking the lone boy an easy meal, two wandering goblins jumped out of hiding. They drew their crude swords and grinned evilly behind yellow teeth. Drakk was too surprised to draw his own weapon in time, but as the goblins came closer he recognized their markings. These creatures were from the same tribe that murdered his family! A great burning rage swept through Drakk at that moment, coursing through his body like electricity. Some deep power awoke within him, the power of his blood -- his unknown birthright. His left arm grew scales in an flash; his hand turned into a vicious talon.

As the first goblin swung his sword in an arc towards him, Drakk caught the sword and snapped it between the fingers of his claw. In shock, the goblin merely stared as the claw discarded the shards of the sword and latched onto the goblin's neck in an instant. With a snap and a tear the goblin's body slumped to the ground as Drakk held the creature's head in his hand. Regarding it a moment, he then turned the gaze of his glowing golden eyes to the advancing goblin.

Seeing this, the other goblin turned and fled in terror -- but not fast enough. The rage within Drakk was building, and he expelled it in the form of fire; his burning vengeance taking form. The flames barreled into the remaining fleeing goblin and threw it from the mountainside.

As Drakk recovered from his magic awakening, he felt for the first time the rush of power -- and the taste of vengeance. He yearned for more...
"The desire of gold is not for gold. It is for the means of freedom and benefit." -R. W. Emerson
"Mmmm, gold." -Drakk
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/101527150@N07]Flickr[/url]
jman44
Laborer

Post by jman44 »

Here is my Merchant's Guild Journeyman 1 entry: "Ambushed on the road"

LCC Merchant's Guild- J1: "Ambushed on the Road by Brick Juggler, on Flickr

Link to CC Moc:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24916
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

I, (Sir Ian Ferguson) would like to join the Hero's guild! I do actually have the rank of citizen, it doesn't show it in the faction thread, since the last time it was updated was before I entered a GCVI entry and a freebuild.
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

I hope this doesn't count as double posting, but here is my A1 entry to the Hero's guild. (Its a link to my post in the castle MOCs forum) viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24923
jman44
Laborer

Post by jman44 »

Hey AK, just posting a question I think a lot of people have on here involving the Guild Hall now that the GCVI is over (also why I didnt PM you)-
So when do you think we will be seeing the new guilds that you mentioned back at the beginning of January? For me personally, my story won't really fit the Merchant's Guild until after war breaks loose so Im wanting to start the Hero's Guild which will fit what's going on better, and I really enjoy doing guild builds so I just want to know if I should be waiting or not for that to be posted this month. Thanks!