LCC Guild Hall - Information and Submission Thread

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Re: LCC Guild Hall - Information and Submission Thread

Post by AK_Brickster »

List updated. Please remember to PM your faction's scorekeeper to get ensure you get credit for your points if you are a member of a faction other than Garheim :)
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
konze
Freeman

Post by konze »

LCC-Mages Guild-A3 - Stop the thief

Apprentice –3 MOCs:
3) Your Mage succeeding at a magic feat!

"Stop the thief" Svea's father shouted bacause an outlaw stole a very expensive gem form his shop in Mikithdar. Luckily Svea was in Mikithdar for a visit. Svea ran after the thief but she had no chance, this outlaw was too fast for her. Accidentally Svea spoke a spell to stop the thief: "gerezani!" it was successful. Svea could stop the thief and eventually bring the gem back to her father.

"Hopefully no one has seen this" Svea thought fearfully.

To be continue (Journeyman 1)...

MOC thread
krzyzak
Foot Soldier

Post by krzyzak »

Here's the third part of the heroes guild. Rescue someone from a band of 'outlaws'.

You've got to ask yourself one question,"Do I feel lucky?" Well do ya, punk?
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-o ... tizen1.bmp[/img]
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

Submissions list updated. Please let me know via PM if you see that I'm missing something. Also, most of you have been doing this, but it is extremely helpful if you provide a link to the MOC discussion thread for your build here in the Guild Hall. This way I can just copy the link without having to hunt for the right thread.

Thanks.
Thomas Arrowford
Laborer

Post by Thomas Arrowford »

My build for the Merchant's Guild J1 challenge.
I've had to do a series of three shots to convey the action. Hopefully this is ok,
Here's the first image and the link to Flickr to see the following two parts.

The Incident at the Stone Bridge
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68570980@N ... 9676259054
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-orks/map/rankings/freeman3.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/t-est/LCC-titles/Guilds/merchants3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8120/8636932919_7220cc2cc9_m.jpg[/img]
mitah
Apprentice

Post by mitah »

LCC - Masons Guild - A3 - New Fortifications

Construction work on the new gate is complete - and just in time. Ambassador to the North Sir Alhan Henborough, accompanied by a small group of elven hunters, comes with important news concerning the Outlaw Campaign. He is greeted by the City Watch and the Captain of the Watch as the Lord is currently on the way to the South to compete in the Lenfald Duelling Challenge.

Part 3 of the Masons Guild Apprentice Challenge

LCC - Masons Guild - A3 - New Fortifications

--

edit:

It would be nice if we had separate flickr Group for all the guild builds, one place to collect them all (one place to find them, one place to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them... in the Land of Classic Castle, where the MOCs lie) - so one wouldn't have to read through all the pages of this thread or the MOCs forum to find them all
[url=http://merlins-beard.com/board/8/lands-roawia][img]http://www.roawia.byethost7.com/files/?file ... -small.png[/img][/url] “Accept His Noodly Magnificence into your heart, into your soul, and ye shall forever be free. R'Amen.” – Ragu
gurusql
Foot Soldier

Post by gurusql »

LCC - Heroes Guild - Journeyman 2 - Battle with the Serpent

Kroth knew that his first duty was to Havenhill with Lord Aldolpus dead, but he also knew that the town would continue to be in danger until Agmund the Wise was either captured or dead. Having already requested aid, Kroth started to interview dozens of witnesses of the horrible attack and while many of the accounts described wild magical abilities for both Agmund and the giant serpent, he did learn that both guard towers had large barrels with a metallic looking dust stored there just before the serpent attacked and that the two towers had burst into flames at least a full minute before the arrival of giant serpent. Kroth decided that we each passing day, Agmund could be getting farther and farther away from justice – something he could not stand for. That evening, Kroth gathered four of his best warriors and his squire with a plan to head out at dawn.

After only an hour on foot, the small band came upon a small cave entrance with a barrel just outside the entrance. Kroth quickly spread the team for a multi-prong approach, with Kroth selecting a narrow 8 foot tall ridge for himself. Without warning and almost without a sound a giant serpent slithered out of the cave mouth and began a vicious attack. The serpent was large enough that a dwarf could stand up within its belly. The serpent was mostly white, with marking of tan and a pale blue that almost glowed in the sunlight and had eyes that looked like blood. Before anyone could land a serious blow to the creature, the snake was eating one of the men almost whole. Kroth jumped down from the ledge and used all of that momentum to land a sword stroke almost cutting the serpent in half. With the snake badly wounded Kroth and the remaining men were able to slay the serpent.

During the course of the brief battle, Agmund the Wise had somehow gotten above the mouth of the cave holding a torch above his head. He yelled down at Kroth, “You may have been able to defeat my giant serpent today, but our paths will cross again and next time you may not be so lucky.” With that he throws his torch towards the barrel that had been knocked over at the mouth of the cave while running in the opposite direction.

For a few seconds time almost stood still, but then there was a loud explosion that knocked everyone off their feet. The mouth to the tunnel collapsed and everyone was stunned with Agmund’s magic.

Submission for the Heroes Guild - Journeyman 2
2) Your hero slaying a monster.

A link to the MOC in the forums.

Any comments, suggestions and/or criticism are welcome :D
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/40798201@N05/]Flickr[/url]
konze
Freeman

Post by konze »

LCC-Mages Guild-J1 - Fly away

Journeyman –3 MOCs:
1) Evading detection by those who hate magic.

continuation of LCC-Mages Guild-A3 - Stop the thief

After Svea stopped they thief who stole a gem from Svea's father's shop with a little bit of magic some people on the streets of Mikithdar had seen this. Sorcery is frown upon in whole Roawia so they people started to hunt Svea. Because of was forced to Svea use another spell to flee out of Mikithdar into the woods.

MOC thread
Mark of Falworth
Master Builder
Master Builder

Post by Mark of Falworth »

My entry for the Heroes Guild A2.

MOC Thread
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

I will update the submissions list shortly, but I just wanted to get this information out before there is any more confusion...

To this point, there was no rule stating that guild MOCs had to be build exclusively for the guild, and not be tied to any other LCC contest, challenge, or competition. Because of this, I am allowing Mark's GC2 Stage 2 entry to count as his A2 build for the Heroes Guild, but from this point on, all MOCs submitted for the Guild Hall must not be tied to any other LCC contest or challenge. This has been reflected in he rules in the first post with the following addition (in bold)
...Each building challenge must be separate from the other. You may not combine objectives into the same MOC, nor may you use a MOC from other LCC challenges as a guild entry. You should include a short story that explains the MOC and your character's development with each build...
Also, since Mark's MOC is already getting 5 points for entering the GC, I am recommending that he not be awarded an additional point from the Guild Hall for this entry, but faction scoring is ultimately up to the FO/FL for each faction, so I will leave that decision to him.

Thanks,

Guildmaster
Tastymuffins
Geoffrey of Monmouth

Post by Tastymuffins »

LCC Mason's guild A1
My entry Moc into the mason's guild! :)

With the Ayleth family building the huge Ayleth castle in southern garheim, Slikver feels he has big shoes to fill. Hoping to create wonderful buildings and leave a lasting mark on the land of Garheim Slikver joins the mason's guild. Hearing of a need for a watch tower north of a small village in the cold snowy plains of Garheim, Slikver offers to tackle the project. First thing first, the foundation for the tower is laid and building materials are carted in.
Tastymuffins
Geoffrey of Monmouth

Post by Tastymuffins »

A2
Construction on the watchtower begins!
The tree that was in the back corner comes down to provide more wood for the scaffolding

sorry for the poor image quality. Im using the camera on my Iphone :(
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

Submissions list updated. Please make sure that your entries are correct and for those who are not members of Garheim, be sure to inform your FO/FL that your guild MOCs have been approved so that you can be awarded points for them.

Great job, everyone!
Tastymuffins
Geoffrey of Monmouth

Post by Tastymuffins »

Link to the Castle Moc's thread for A1 and 2 :)
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22391