LCC signup-all factions now open

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Matt_Saw
Gong Farmer

Re: LCC signup- Lenfald and Loreos Closed to New Members

Post by Matt_Saw »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98675571@N05/9265642772/
I was born on the Magic Isles as an orphan and every day since I have been stealing just to stay alive. I somehow wound up in Garheim and have been trying to survive ever since. When I saw the patrol coming back, I immediatly noticed the coin in the archer's hand, I made a split second descision and jumped down to grab the coin. I wasn't able to stealthily snatch the coin and the archer immediatley had me on the ground with his hand clenched in a fist. Just as he was about to take his first swing, the knight on the horse dismounted and helped me up. He asked for my name and told me the rangers might have a use for someone with my particular talents. It was better sleeping with an empty stomach out in the cold again. My name is Martyn Leslaw, and this is my story
Kayne_
Laborer

Post by Kayne_ »

Faction: Garheim
Character: Gabriel Darkstar
Gabriel is a Garhimic Knight and makes his home at the base of the Dagger Stones. He is lord of his small keep and has a small army of other Knights and footmen at his command. He is a quiet man, keeps his thoughts to himself at most times and is known by his men to live by a strict code of honor. At times this can be very frustrating for his companions, however to him, his life is defined by his honor.
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=darkenrahl_17]Kayne is able(Bricklink)[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/darkenrahl_17/]My Flickr[/url]
Louie le Brickvalier
Apprentice

Post by Louie le Brickvalier »

Loue le Brickvalier comes from both Garhiem and Loreesi descent. He a young and noble character who is very loyal to Garheim and the Jarl. His swordsmanship is unmatched. However, he is quick to respond and very militaristic and we will see if those traits end up doing him wrong or right.

My Character Introduction Challenge: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23964
colobustaco
Villein

Post by colobustaco »

Faction: Garhiem
Character Name: Steinthor Eiderdrake

Back Story: Steinthor Eiderdrake was born and raised in the southernmost part of Garhiem. During the recent war he had great success against the Loressi foe, awarding him a promotion to a ranger. He now often patrols the woods in look out for unwelcome guests.

More views on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96271753@N02/9357801613/
Str0ngbad
Laborer

Post by Str0ngbad »

Faction: Garheim! :D
Character name: Cirin Falder

For years, Cirin had managed to thrive in Roawia without giving his allegiance to any guild as he never stayed over-long in any one place and always had good friends in convenient places. Being able to travel effortlessly over borders as if they weren't there had made it much easier to develop his enterprises that were spread across the land. However, during the recent conflict Cirin, staying in Loreos at the time, was faced with an ultimatum contrived by rival business titans and greedy Loreesi officials; "pledge yourself to Loreos and give it the support of your men and your purse or all of your holdings and your safety here shall be forfeit." The government foolishly seemed to expect Cirin to bend his knee but the titans were counting on his stubborn pride to turn him outlaw; effectively removing him as a competitor. Cirin surprised them both and, taking all he could north to Garheim that very night, burned everything that remained to ash. Now having rested in southern Garheim for a week, he travels farther north than he's come before and as his horse struggles to plow through the endless snow, he begins to realize just how different things will be here.
Toilet paper goes over not under.
readallaboutit
Gong Farmer

Post by readallaboutit »

Character: Falki Rogvirson

Falki is a laborer of 24 years of age. He was born in Rothburg, son of Rogvirr, a blacksmith, and Alfdis, formerly a tavern girl. Falki never knew his mother Alfdis, as she died in childbirth. Despite the loss of his true love, Rogvirr thanked the gods for blessing him with a son, and raised Falki the best that he knew how. Falki flourished under the tutelage of his skilled father, and became very adept at working metal. He lived a good life for a commoner - food was never scarce, and his father's fine craftsmanship brought the two of them some measure of prestige in the community. Falki chafed somewhat under the strictures of life in Rothburg. He disliked affecting a formal manner with the knights that made up the bulk of his father's customers. Despite his minor annoyances however, Falki planned to continue his father's work and take over the shop when Rogvirr grew too old to wield a hammer.

Falki future plans were dashed the night that his father's shop burned to the ground. Had Falki not thrown himself from a second story window, he would likely be no more than ash and bone, yet he has not forgiven himself for the death of his father, who was trapped on the ground floor and unable to escape the blaze.

Since the cruel accident that deprived him of his father and his future, Falki has traveled Garheim, assisting local blacksmiths and plying small metal wares to survive. Of late, he has resided in Granhaven, where he has answered the call to join the town militia. Falki sees this as a great opportunity to perhaps save up enough money to open his own blacksmithing shop and potentially earn himself some glory along the way. Only time will tell whether Falki's future holds fairer luck.
Gronk
Gong Farmer

Post by Gronk »

Link to the build on moc http://mocpages.com/moc.php/361720
In the future I will post picture but for now I hope this will do.

Robert Gronkowskie But everyone just calls him Gronk

Born a young lad in Lenfald, he was kicked out, with his family to the magic isle for, having close relations with the elves. He has grown up a strong man and, is a hired assassin to the highest bidder, he works mostly with short swords and daggers but know his way around a bow
all for one! one for all! every man for himself!
Coolidge
Serf

Post by Coolidge »

Faction: Outlaw
Character: Bob the Bastard

The illegitimate son of Lord Commander Hawke of Merdelain in Lenfald. Being a bastard he was given the name Bob Rivers due to being born in the riverlands much like most bastards being given the name of the area they were born in.

Bob being quite the bastard so to speak that he became known as Bob the Bastard(a name he's taken to heart). He's fond of most vices known to man booze, women, gambling and then some. He can usually be found in the local tavern or inn taking in the sights when he is not training as a soldier.

To skip forward abit in time certain events took place after the most recent war between Lenfald & Loreos that made Bob unable to return home that he has turned to the life of an outlaw and joined a mercenary outfit going to the highest bidder.

This is the introduction of my LCC character whom you shall hopefully see alot more of in the future. The banner in the background is black for outlaw and the green is for his roots in Lenfald. More of his background will be made into MOC's in the near future

My flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/96533346@N08/
Last edited by Coolidge on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96533346@N08/][color=red][font=tahoma]Flickr[/color][/font][/url]
royalbrickcustoms
Gentleman

Post by royalbrickcustoms »

When are you going to open up Lenfald and Loreos again, Gatheim and Outlaws now have 38 and 41 members, respectively. Loreos has 41 and Lenfals has 52 or 54.
"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
~Phil. 4:13

[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=RBCustoms]Royal Brick Customs Shop (Bricklink)[/url]
SSchmidt
Merchant

Post by SSchmidt »

EDIT
Last edited by SSchmidt on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: SSchmidt-
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-orks/map/rankings/copy_of_lionhearttorso.jpg[/img]
[img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2807/9561546705_8f26947042_o.jpg[/img]
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

Guys - This thread is for sign-ups ONLY. Please discuss things in the discussion thread. That's why we call it the "discussion thread". To be used for discussing.
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
SSchmidt
Merchant

Post by SSchmidt »

Silas, signing up for the great island of magic! Er.... magical isles!

Just pencil me in under Outlaws :wink:

LCC - Outlaws - Character Introduction Challenge by SSchmidt--, on Flickr
PSN: SSchmidt-
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-orks/map/rankings/copy_of_lionhearttorso.jpg[/img]
[img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2807/9561546705_8f26947042_o.jpg[/img]
Night Hawk
Serf

Post by Night Hawk »

LCC Character by Night Hawk_, on Flickr

Siracos The Travelled

Siracos is a skilled swordsman and a well travelled man he has seen most of Roawai and knows the seas of Roawai like the back of his hand. He is a very experienced adventurer and travel even at his young age of 24. He has a certain amount of distaste for the us of magic and is not quick to trust any wizard.

Back Story:

Siracos was born into a Loresi Noble family and was raised in Loreos. Until at the age of 17 his family was killed by an Evil wizard. The wizard tried to kill Siracos as well but he managed to escape with only his family sword and of course his life. He ended up in the coastal town of Uberes where he found work on a Trade ship, on the ship he sailed all over Roawia for 7 years going on amazing adventures, but at the age of 24 on one of his voyages he encountered the wizard who had killed his family. The wizard had captured the crew of Siracos' trade ship and planned to use them for magical experiments. But Siracos was able to escape and defeated the Wizard freeing his crew mates and getting revenge for the death of his family. In the wizards Lair he found piles of gold and treasure which the men of the ship rewarded Siracos with for saving their lives. With his new acquired wealth Siracos purchased his armour and decided to settle in the nation of Garheim and continue his adventures on land.
Timmy
Gong Farmer

Post by Timmy »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97883941@N06/9582315532/

Knut Hagebak

Knut was born in the Great Driftplains. His family lived in a keep outside Stormhaven. Knut's father was a great ore-trader, his mom was working with jewelry and sometimes helped his father with his trading. Knut also had a older brother that had left the family, joining the legions of Garheim. At 13 years of age, Knut's father was killed in a bandit ambush. Knut had no choice but escape and join the Garheim army. From the beginning Knut was the worst swordsman ever seen. But with years of training, no man could match him.
Today Knut leads an company of 150 men from all the region. His company is well known all over the province for their skills in battle.

//Tim
General JJ
Villein

Post by General JJ »

Character name: Jørn Jakobsen
Jørn Jakobsen is a proud citizen of Garheim, an excellent swordsman, tracker, and a wealthy noble. He is also the leader of a small band of soldiers, leading his company across Roawia and fighting anyone that dares challenge the might of Garheim!