LCC signup-all factions now open

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Re: LCC signup-all factions now open

Post by Brickninja »

Hey I was wondering, since now is the time to sign up, I have a special case. I am living in another country for a year, and don't have a whole lot of lego while I'm here.
It'll probably be another 7 months before I get home, and because of suitcase space issues, I probably can't get any more Lego. Thus, it is unlikely I will be able to bricklink the parts I need for a sigfig. Now I would really like to join Garheim, but it seems like now is the time to do it. I will talk to my parents about a bricklink order, and if they say yes and they have the parts I need, then I can still join soon, but if not, what should I do? Can I just join now and be inactive until I can get home and do some Bricklinking?
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

No need to join now to "reserve" a spot. We will welcome you when you are ready to participate :)
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
The White Beret
Gong Farmer

Post by The White Beret »

I have entered a character, as well as putting my CIC MOC in my factions thread, could I have an update on what I should do? Sorry, I'm just unsure of what is happening.
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

Please take all questions to either the FAQ or discussion thread. This thread is for signups only.

Thanks!
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

Well, I have good news. I found a seller that is in my country on Bricklink with the parts I need, and my mom said I could make an order :shock: :woo: expect a new member of Garheim within a week or 2!(I decided Garheim not Lenfald because A: Lenfald already has way too many people, B: it's closed for joining, C: I like the northern/ highland feel of Garheim, I'm part Scottish.
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

Please no discussions in the sign up thread. It is for sign ups only.
Sir William Godefroy
Gong Farmer

Post by Sir William Godefroy »

Faction:Loreos
Name:Sir William Godefroy

Sir William Godefroy , brave soldier of Loreos defender of his people.

Sir William Godfrey por Sir William Godfrey, en Flickr
Sir Valiant
Archer

Post by Sir Valiant »

Hello All! Myles (A.K.A. Sir Valiant) has now joined the ranks of mighty Lenfald!
My Story:
In the depths of the forest west of Stonewald live Myles, and his sister Gloria. Myles is a young lad of 19 years, who for the past months has been raising his 11 year-old sister since their parents were killed in a tragic sailing accident. For many years, they had dwelt much closer to Stonewald but because of the recent infiltration of Galainir and her troops they moved deep into the forest and have remained in hiding until now. Myles, being so young of age was never a man of power, but, he had friends who were. He was trusted by many for his ability in tracking and knowing the forests like the back of his hand. Because of his love of the forest, he has come across many brave and trustworthy Lenfels who have been boldly standing against Galainir’s treachery. They have remained silent for the time being but now are slowly stirring and soon hope to flex their military muscles and crush this wicked power that has all but destroyed Roawia. For the greatness of Lenfald!

My Character:

EDIT: Dear admins, this is an updated picture of my Character with its original faction colours. I can't believe I forgot that. :roll:

Happy Building,
Sir Valiant~
Last edited by Sir Valiant on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Soli Deo Gloria"
Sir Valiant~ ----------[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/93632612@N08/]Flickr[/url]
Mark of Siloam
Villein

Post by Mark of Siloam »

Faction: Garheim
Character name: Mark of Siloam
Photograph link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/113423829@ ... otostream/
(I believe I did that link correctly)
--Mark of Siloam--

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/113423829@N03/
Khelius
Gong Farmer

Post by Khelius »

Faction: Outlaw
Name: Khelius
Edit: here is picture with faction flag: http://www.flickr.com/photos/76757572@N06/11891154293/

Story: Khelius was son of unknown parents left in elvish forest full of dangers, almost killed by wolfs. Rescued trained by elves Khelius prospered and grew, his archery skills were unmatched, he was quite good with sword, he could track beasts for miles he even knew some basics of magic. But than Queen and her soldiers came turning elvish castle into bloody river. Khelius managed to escape, only with small hunting knife and little of food. As the time flew he worked as courier, mercenary or protector of villages.
Last edited by Khelius on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

Faction: Garheim
Name:Sir Ian Ferguson (updated photo with banners)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/110008680@N03/11852321526/

And here is him with his company of loyal fighting men.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/110008680@N03/11835497243/
About the character: Ian is a young man who was recently made a knight by a Garheim lord, although without much ceremony, to prevent the wrath of the queen, who ascended to power just as Ian was going through the final stages of his training. He was given a small company of men to command, and was sent out to aid the underground resistance.
Last edited by Brickninja on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

Here's my CIC. I hope this doesn't count as double posting. http://www.flickr.com/photos/110008680@N03/11840101704/
Description: Sir Ian Ferguson of Garheim, newly knighted inconspicuously, to avoid detection of the Queen's forces, and tasked with aiding the growing resistance against the evil queen, has been given a small company of loyal, experienced fighting men as traveling companions. Together they trek across the Garheim plains, watching the miles of patched snow and boulders go by, as they push toward the village of Dunharris, where an underground group of freedom fighters is stockpiling supplies.
Artix
Gong Farmer

Post by Artix »

Character Introduction Challange:
Artix the adventurer, born of Loreos. Never knowing his parents and being kicked out the orphanage at just twelve, Artix quickly learned how to fend for himself and all the skills he uses today to explore, fight bandits and be a hero. Recently buying his own house in the country and becoming a knight in the Loreos army.

CIC 1st pic by ChromeStudios, on Flickr

Here we see Artix in his natural enviroment, fighting bandits in an old tomb, and retrieving the treasure at the end. All in time for tea, just watch out for the hole...

CIC 3rd pic by ChromeStudios, on Flickr

And here are his two best friends and adventuring side kicks (just don't say that to their face) Laura of Kensworth and Felix Brasstone. Both of them helping him along in his adventures... and he may have a slight crush on Laura...

CIC 2nd pic by ChromeStudios, on Flickr
legoknight
Freeman

Post by legoknight »

Faction: Outlaws
Name: Vladek, Evil Sorcerer of Queen Galainir

Along with his bird, Coralius:

Vladek is the evil sorcerer who works for the evil Queen Galainir. His purpose is to not solely to obey the Queen, but to obey to gain favor, to the point where he can one day overpower the Queen and take reign of the whole world. AHAHAHAHA... :twisted:
Everything is awesome!

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/69141053@N08/]Flickr[/url]
animmortal
Villein

Post by animmortal »

Faction: Outlaws
Character Name: Eldak Wraithlight

The recent turmoil throughout the land has given this dark sorcerer the chance to take advantage and increase his power. Seeing many corpses in the near future he awakes from his mausoleum to raise some new troops and if things go right, carve himself out a new domain.

Eldak Wraithlight by animmortal, on Flickr